Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

11/9/16

Posted 11-09-2016 at 09:50 PM by jh474

Today daddy was busy and didn't have time for me, so i got on getdare chat. Another user messaged me and wanted to have a session. I was horny and eager for attention. I happily agreed. He made me get on my knees and tie ropes from each ball to the corresponding ankle. I was told to make the ropes taught. I didn't get it tight enough the first time so he had me spank myself till my ass was bright red. I tied it as tight as i could. I couldn't get up off my knees. While I was tying the rope I
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Another Scenario, from a different perspective...

Posted 11-09-2016 at 05:26 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I’m staring at the floor, having been caught in the trap you set me. You promised me that you had a surprise for me in the bedroom; and naïvely, after a long, tiring day at work, I believed you. I allowed you to blindfold me so I wouldn’t see and spoil the surprise, and I walked with my hands behind my back to prove to you that I wouldn’t cheat. That was the only chance you needed.

More quickly that I could react, you were wrapping rope around my wrists. You positioned my arms into an...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day in the life of Sam's sub Matt.

Posted 11-09-2016 at 01:35 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 11-09-2016 at 01:40 PM by Matt:

Sam asked me to post a blog of a day in the life of her sub.

Not sure how interesting this will be lol and I'm not the best at writing stuff, but here goes. May edit and add more detail later.

Alarm goes off at 05.55 and wakes me with a start, the worst part of the day lol I listen to the news as I try to wake up properly.

06.10 to 06.15-20 I phone Sam to ask her if she has any rules or tasks for me for the day.

One of the rules...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

11/8/16

Posted 11-08-2016 at 09:54 PM by jh474

Today daddy informed me that I was not getting out of chastity for a while. He won't tell me how long so I assume it will be months before I get out. He has graciously allowed me an anal orgasm once a week. I am also allowed to remove it for cleaning once every 2 weeks. I have never been locked up for a long period of time before. So far this cage has kept me in a perpetual state of horniness. It never really goes away and the cage is a constant reminder. Every time I start to get hard the cage
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

11/7/16

Posted 11-07-2016 at 09:57 PM by jh474

Daddy started talking to me again today. Apparently he left his phone at work. I am glad he is ok and is talking to me again. I don't know what I would do without him. My whole existence is to serve him.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

A Little Scenario...

Posted 11-07-2016 at 06:34 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

You’re waiting for me on the bed, just as I told you to do. Wearing nothing but a tightly-fitting t-shirt and knickers, you kneel on the bed facing the door as you were instructed. I enter the room a short time later wearing nothing but a pair of loose grey shorts, you notice that in my right hand I’m holding a roll of black tape. I notice you staring, and a playful grin spreads across my face. I hold the tape close to your face, and whisper in your ear:-

“This is for you.” Your gaze moves...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Story: Lola

Posted 11-07-2016 at 11:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:23 AM by CSasha

Where the heck was it? I searched my schoolbag, but since it was tidy, there wasn't any chance I could have overseen it. Did I leave it anywhere? No, I remembered. I had put it in, and this was the first lesson we needed it. Had I looked something up or lend it to anyone? Also no. Though I had been alone in the recess, I had spent my time watching my fellow students and the environment. The beautiful sky and the few trees in the schoolyard. I had envied the migrating birds in their freedom and fellowship...
Oracle
Posted in Stories