Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

11/17/16

Posted 11-17-2016 at 05:27 PM by jh474

Today was my first full day under Sir's control. Sir denied me permission to pee today, because I didn't address him properly. I felt ashamed as soon as I realized my error. When I got home, Sir made me put a butt plug in. I put in one of my small plugs. Then, Sir ordered me to press it against my prostate and to fuck myself by rocking back and forth. He alternated between those two commands several times. At first, I wasn't hitting my prostate, but after Sir explained to me what that should feel like,...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Hey diary 11/16/16

Posted 11-16-2016 at 09:32 PM by sissydiaper

Hey there diary well today was alsome my friend Dom me and made me sucknis dick all night and I was summoned tomorrow. My friend is coming over in 20 mins and I am know where ready and I still need to tell mommy about it
Posted in Slave diary
Old

11/16/16

Posted 11-16-2016 at 09:28 PM by jh474

Today I officially submitted to a new Sir. My previous master never contacted me so I decided it was time to move on. Sir gave me a slave contract. It shows me that sir cares, if he is willing to create a contract. Sir wants more control of my daily life. I am actually really excited about this. The more control Sir has the happier I feel. I am so happy to be owned again.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Hey diary 11/15/16

Posted 11-15-2016 at 06:42 PM by sissydiaper

Well diary I am done cleaning and mommy has not got back to me. I don't know how much I can stay up. So will talk to you tomorrow
Posted in Slave diary
Old

Hey diary 11/15/16

Posted 11-15-2016 at 06:41 PM by sissydiaper

Well diary I am done cleaning and mommy has not got back to me. I don't know how much I can stay up. So will talk to you tomorrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hey diary 11/15/16

Posted 11-15-2016 at 03:16 PM by sissydiaper

Sorry for the wait diary but I am a little more clam then last post. Today I really messed up I let my phone die and mommy sent me a message and I did not relies that soon enough and the reason that I did not know my phone died. Because I was told clean my house spotless and I step away from my phone and then you all know what happens next

PS I will be back later on tonight for sure because I know I am not out of hot water yet
Posted in Slave diary
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

How much do I love him?

Posted 11-15-2016 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:58 PM by Butterfly

I always ask Asslvr how much he loves me. He usually spreads his arms wide as says "this much", or he will say something super cute. However, I will usually be cheeky and say that I only love him a little bit (can't look too desperate can I?).

Hehe.

So I wanted to write this for him to let him know how much I really truly love him.

Only he
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lion-I-Love-You-Roar.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	451  
A Butterfly Princess <3