Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Master seeks any real no limits sub or slave

Posted 05-28-2017 at 02:44 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-28-2017 at 03:52 PM by CSasha

This time a friend of mine asked me to publish his ad:

Quote:
Hello potential sub or slave,

I am looking for a slave without limits besides these of mine: public, family, illegal, permanent damage. This is your! chance since I am anything but picky. I don't care about your age, gender, body weight or any other attributes. Anything will do. I will have my pleasure mostly from having my way with you, in any way within the few mentioned limits. Your humiliation and pain will be my
Oracle
Posted in Ad format, Stories
Old

The Start of Training

Posted 05-28-2017 at 08:03 AM by pt26

5/28/17
Well journal, more play time last night!!!!!!!! Actually, it was more the restart of training. A while ago Miss tried to train me to cum on command but I kept fighting it and we ended up stopping. She asked me if I wanted to learn again. I said yes, the thought of her having that much control over my body is such a turn on and even just thinking about it now starts to get me a little aroused. She started last night off by having me restrain my legs to the bed using the under-bed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Joi

Posted 05-28-2017 at 05:50 AM by tomtom5222

I lost a game and therefore need either JOI videos to complete or JOI tasks from you
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Hello Again!

Posted 05-27-2017 at 10:43 PM by laurapug6

Hey there! I know I've been absent a while, but I'm back and hornier than ever!

I am currently in a relationship, but I am always accepting edfes, truths and dares, or denial time!

I wanted to post tonight because I'm really really horny and all I want is to be fucked until I pass out. My tight little cunt has been dripping juices down my legs all day, and I've barely been able to stand the feeling of my hard pink nipples rubbing back and forth against my shirt all day....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To do!

Posted 05-26-2017 at 09:54 PM by Dottie
Updated 06-26-2017 at 02:44 AM by Dottie

Dares
- I̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶(̶2̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶)̶
- I̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶e̶
- Messy for this post
- I̶c̶e̶
- b̶a̶r̶e̶
- copy this
- D̶r̶a̶w̶ ̶n̶i̶p̶p̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶"̶s̶p̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶m̶e̶"̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶
- 8̶*̶3̶=̶2̶4̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶m̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶m̶p̶i̶n̶g̶
- PINCH 30

Rules
  1. Naked and clamped whenever using the toilet
  2. 15 minutes in this position with nipple clamps
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Beginnings

Posted 05-26-2017 at 05:28 PM by pt26

Wow, so much has happened since I have been active on here. I really do not plan on going into it all. Long story short I met my girlfriend online not really through get dare but in a round about way. I asked her to be my Miss and a month later I asked her out. Here we are 6 months later and still going strong. We switch every so often but I still love being her little slut. She has recently implemented some new rules and one was to make a journal. I will be posting on another site but figured I do so...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Trust versus NonTrust!

Posted 05-26-2017 at 04:22 PM by MasterDaddy02

Everyone has there own view on certain subject matters. As such, when you have earned that word "trust." What does that truly mean? How deep does that trust go? How important was it once you have reached that strong degree of trust? I am tossing this out for comments and views on it!

Versus nontrust:

Why do so many people choose this nontrust action and are willing to toss away the true trust of another?

In my view, I feel there is something totally
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized