Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Why are there so many *** and why don't they understand no?

Posted 05-29-2018 at 08:36 AM by RainbowSky

ARGH!! It frustrates me so much when people don't read or think about what they are doing?

I started a thread last night about exploring my curiosities in more depth. That was all I wanted. Not to serve, or be submissive or under someones every wish. Just some advice or tasks that I COULD try to see if I like my curiosity or dislike it because I don't know where to start with them.

Yet in the time that has followed I have had several people either email me or PM me. Now...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exposed cinema trip

Posted 05-28-2018 at 01:18 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 05-28-2018 at 02:34 AM by RainbowSky

I was given a dare to do when going to the cinema with my BF to see the new Avenger film. The dare was to go to the cinema in just a sundress and no underwear. Then when there i was to spread my legs and hitch my dress up so thatit just barepy covered my pussy.

So at about 8pm uk time we began to get ready to leave. Now I'd let the BF choose the seats when booking and didn't know where we sat. I was going to regret that later.*

We changed it slightly. Instead of a sundress...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM Dares

Posted 05-28-2018 at 12:50 AM by katien
Updated 03-19-2023 at 06:59 PM by katien

HAPPY HOUR - FRIDAY 21:00-22:00 (GMT+1) -
PM dares received during this hour will be performed twice.

ENJOY - Every PM dare you send me with this keyword in front, will count double

OOPS, CAUGHT- when you see me on a thread, I must tell you why I was looking at the thread and you can give me a dare related to the thread I was looking at.

BLADDER CONTROL and you can control my bladder and what I drink for as long as you set (maximum 12 hours).
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

team-up calander report blog

Posted 05-26-2018 at 11:09 PM by Vodin30
Updated 06-03-2018 at 01:33 PM by Vodin30

5/26

I have reinstated my calendar as my life has returned to normal and I have acquired a few daily and or weekly tasks that I follow.

I start my day with an edge before I get up from bed, next I spin a wheel to see what type of undergarments I get to wear, if any. This week it has been all panties. Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday I spun a wheel for a chance of orgasm. Sunday I received a ruined orgasm but was denied both of the other days. On Thursday I was given a special...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two plus: Fantastic PM dares for two or more partners

Posted 05-26-2018 at 03:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 07:04 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares are for multiplayer fun, so for two or more people who want to be involved with each other with a single PM dare. Special thanks to KittyAydy for the inspiration and PMs I stole from them. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!...
Oracle
Old

Human toilet fanfic

Posted 05-25-2018 at 07:32 PM by Scatboy
Updated 05-26-2018 at 06:33 AM by Scatboy

I’ve recently been looking for some interesting fanfics and come across one Called Conditioning of a Scat Slave, this is a great fanfic where a girl called Claudia found out she is into scat and gets turned on by it, after some experimenting she looks for a scat partner and does, but later find out she got a strict mistress who pushed Claudia’s limits into scat. I don’t want to ruin it for anyone who does read this but it’s defiantly deserves a read, it truly shows me what I want to try, and what turns...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wardrobe Goals

Posted 05-25-2018 at 12:37 PM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

These are my very ambitious wardrobe goals.
I will be starting an online album where I will post a picture of myself in every wardrobe item as I fill my wardrobe working towards these goals and having a full female wardrobe.

Wardrobe Goals
1. 25 items
2. 50 items
3. 75 items
4. 100 items
5. 150 items
6. 200 items
7. 250 items
8. 300 items
9. 400 items
10. 500 items
Posted in Wardrobe