Posted 02-25-2020 at 08:13 PM by submike1971
Updated 04-01-2020 at 03:39 AM by submike1971

1. you must wear a plug for 2 hours a day
2. You must cum once a day
3. no underwear sundays
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Avatar/profile picture in place.

Posted 02-24-2020 at 08:38 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)
Updated 02-29-2020 at 07:18 AM by Slave_bjorn

A photo from a few years ago. taken during a selfbondage/humiliation/photo session. Unfortunately I've lost the original images, or I can't find them right now at least. Had to download it from another (adult) site where I'm a member.

*Edit* 2020-02-29:
Swapped the picture to one that I shot today instead. Wanted to add a "name plate"
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New member saying hello.

Posted 02-23-2020 at 02:36 PM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)
Tags intro, slave

Just a swedish sub male that finally joined getDare. Have been lurking for a while, but was a bit scared to actually join. Looking forward to participate as dare slave soon. Will get an avatar within the next few days and read up on the rules and what not.

Have a daring day!
Slave Bjorn
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Poly Jealousy

Posted 02-22-2020 at 08:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Mr. Devious and I have described our relationship as poly-ish. Even when we first started to date, we had other partners. It has been a pretty steady constant in our relationship. It is still a work in progress for us, and I think it always will be. It takes a lot of communication for us to others to have a place in our relationship.

In 5.5 years, we have only had to deal with two problems with jealousy. One was when Mr. D had a a Domme and he was denied. I felt as though it was taking
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What name do YOU put on that box?

Posted 02-22-2020 at 04:40 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hi folks,

If you haven't already, please please please take a good look at this thread and give it a post, how silly your thoughts may seem.

I am totally opposed to labels. Is that a chair although it doesn't have four legs? And why do you even ask? Do you want to discriminate that furniture based on if you perceive it as a chair or table? How dare you!

Well, we need some words to talk with and write each other. Or as a good friend of mine put it: "I...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

PM Dare Idea... Lockdown PC

Posted 02-22-2020 at 04:23 PM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)

I've been playing around with computer lockdown and restrictions lately and think I might be ready to try this out as a PM Dare to lockdown and heavily restrict my computer desktop.

Using the sites "tellyoulater.com" and "passwordsgenerator.net" I am able to safely set an admin account with a password generated online and have the password encrypted and set to be visible at a chosen time. This way I can honestly lock myself out of the admin account and be forced to...
Posted in PM Dares
Old

Putting myself on "Pause" for a moment

Posted 02-22-2020 at 06:26 AM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)

Hey everyone,

I'm going to have to call a "Time Out" here so I can catch up to the things I have been dared to do and become a little more organized with everything.

I don't want to seem like I am ignoring any dares or calendar events, and I think I am forgetting, or overlooking past posts that I was involved with so far.

Let me take today and get this all sorted out and I'll make a post of my "To do" items and ask that you make a comment...