Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-21-2020, 10:50 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Ultimate List of Kinks - We need your help!

Good day kinksters,

Jaro and I are working hard on a project to hopefully make your lives and the lives of all kinksters a tiny bit easier. We are putting together the ultimate list of kinks so that we may create an automated tool to provide you with a report of your Likes, Limits & Curiosities.

In order to do this, we have been working hard to compile the list of kinks that we want to use in our tool. We have also spent countless hours trying to categorize them in a way that will make sense to the majority of kinksters.

You can view our list >>> here <<<<

If you would be so kind, we would love some feedback on our list. General comments are appreciated, but we would also specifically like to know:

1. Is our list missing anything that you feel is widely practiced in the kink community? (Please keep in mind that on our tool, there will be definitions for some of the broader kinks, that may include more specific or niche kinks. For example: impact play is listed, but we did not specifically mention all of the parts of the body that could be impacted).

2. Do you feel as though we included something that was redundant or too niche for it to matter?

3. Do you feel strongly that we may have categorized something incorrectly? (Please keep in mind that a lot of kinks could be categorized in multiple areas, but we tried our best to choose the right place for them. So please only let us know if you feel particularly strongly and explain your reasoning.)

4. Did we misname or mislabel any kinks?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Jaro; 02-22-2020 at 01:51 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:04 PM   #2
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

This is super thorough! The only thing I could find is that I would have expected vacuum bed to be under bondage instead of toys.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:05 PM   #3
Happy Me

Talking

I’m so sick so I can’t look for long enough but here’s a link to the one I made a few years ago: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...3m9VHmn2kraABQ

I hope it helps!
Old 02-22-2020, 01:53 AM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst353 View Post
This is super thorough! The only thing I could find is that I would have expected vacuum bed to be under bondage instead of toys.
We actually had it under bondage first but figured toys may be better. Maybe we should reconsider as we have device bondage under bondage as well.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:53 AM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
I’m so sick so I can’t look for long enough but here’s a link to the one I made a few years ago: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...3m9VHmn2kraABQ

I hope it helps!
Thank you very much!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 02:14 AM   #6
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

a really comprehensive list. looking though my own likes and limits these are some that you may not have thought of [or you think are to niche]

- toothpaste/tiger balm [in sensation play]
- foot worship [in humiliation & degradation]
- tack-underwear [apparel]
- Claustrophilia [rules and control]

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:51 AM   #7
Kah
Account Banned

Under "physical dominance" you could include something like "dragging" where the sub is pulled away by the dom and dragged into a place or position by them.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:23 AM   #8
LittleMissSass
Queen of Bestest

Wow! That is very comprehensive! I cant think of anything right now but if i do i will come back x
LittleMissSass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 05:03 AM   #9
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

You might want to go too fet life, and in your profile description there's a bunch. Then there are the custom made ones too. Example, whipping, giver, receiver, watcher.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:51 AM   #10
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Hey you two...

Under the digital section you could include "showing face".

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:13 AM   #11
DareFiend
getDare Addict

On the one hand, lists like this have the potential to explode to infinite scale - I've seen many like that - at which point they end up being kind of unusable.

With that in mind, I've found a few things that don't seem to be on the list but which are referenced with some frequency here on GD. So considering them may be in order.

And a disclaimer: I'm not necessarily good at scanning lists to see if whatever I'm looking for may be included under a similar heading, so forgive me if something below is a duplicate.

Exposure (standing naked in front of the window, nudes posted online, etc. I can also understand why GD may not want to explicitly condone this.)
Blackmail (again, I can understand why GD may not want to explicitly condone this).
Teamviewer or other modes of controlling someone's computer (one more that GD may not want to condone)
Sissification (I see 'feminization' but these are really different things)
Makeup - might be added under apparel
Faggot play/objectification

I may think of more things down the road. These, while they aren't particularly my thing, do seem to be popular among others.

Feel free to use, modify, ignore!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 02-22-2020, 09:29 AM   #12
Pansy_Cindi

You could add public humilation (hidden, semi and full). As said above Sissification is missing. Sissification and feminization are quite different. I always say that feminization is to dress like a girl and to look believable and sissifcation is to go over the top feminine with frills and lace etc.

Also, you can add femdom, maledom and strap-on play.

Lastly, i dont think feminzation should be under roleay but under apparel

Likes: Sissification, Femanization, crossdressing, anal, oral, humiliation, sissy humiliation, verbal humiliation, degradation, spanking, humiliation tasks, Orgasm control, chastity
Interested in: Public play, blackmail
Dislikes: Piss play, CBT, harsh pain
Limits: Needles, family, blood, poo, diapers
Pansy_Cindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:50 AM   #13
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I will look and think it over. Quick to mind you might want to consider:

Micromanagement (different from TPE)
Traditional School (i.e. classroom setup, more than just 1v1 teacher student)
Apparel: lycra/spandex/swimsuits
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 11:52 AM   #14
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
On the one hand, lists like this have the potential to explode to infinite scale - I've seen many like that - at which point they end up being kind of unusable.

With that in mind, I've found a few things that don't seem to be on the list but which are referenced with some frequency here on GD. So considering them may be in order.

And a disclaimer: I'm not necessarily good at scanning lists to see if whatever I'm looking for may be included under a similar heading, so forgive me if something below is a duplicate.

Exposure (standing naked in front of the window, nudes posted online, etc. I can also understand why GD may not want to explicitly condone this.)
Blackmail (again, I can understand why GD may not want to explicitly condone this).
Teamviewer or other modes of controlling someone's computer (one more that GD may not want to condone)
Sissification (I see 'feminization' but these are really different things)
Makeup - might be added under apparel
Faggot play/objectification

I may think of more things down the road. These, while they aren't particularly my thing, do seem to be popular among others.

Feel free to use, modify, ignore!
We did include exposure (exhibitionism) and consensual blackmail. The others we will discuss.

Just to be clear, we are wanting to use this tool for the entire kink community and not just for getDare. It will be hosted on an external site, and we are hoping that it will be popular with both online kinksters, as well as local kink communities.

Thank you for your help!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 02-22-2020 at 12:10 PM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 12:18 PM   #15
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
We did include exposure (exhibitionism) and consensual blackmail. The others we will discuss.
Not to be too nitpicky here, I hope - but I definitely don't see exposure and exhibitionism as the same thing. Briefly described, exhibitionism is deliberately showing oneself off. Exposure, in the sense that I see it used on GD, is typically a consequence of losing a bet or a contest: for example, one has to produce a revealing photo that is then posted somewhere for a certain amount of time. I suppose it's possible for an exhibitionist to enter such a contest with the hope of losing and thereby gaining exposure - but that doesn't make them the same thing. I hope that's clear - I could discuss further but don't want to take up unnecessary bandwidth!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk