Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Rules, Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Posted 03-07-2020 at 05:38 AM by Tarcsowo
Updated 01-24-2024 at 02:53 PM by Tarcsowo

Rules:
  • All orgasms must be ruined until I cum from anal, and all cum from ruined orgasms must be used as lube for anal.

Getting PM dares
Anal
Edging
Vibrators <3
Ruined orgasms
Short denial periods (roughly a week)
Light pain

Dislikes
Long denial periods
Pee
Messy

Limits
Scat
Showing face
Public
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

If your partner doesn't know ....

Posted 03-06-2020 at 11:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

... then I am not interested!

Long story short, if you are in a relationship and your partner does not know, I do not want to be in a relationship with you.

Can we be friends? Sure.
Will I be open to giving you a task? Maybe, it depends on a few factors (my mood, my creativity level, how well I know you, etc.), but your partner not knowing likely wouldn't be deciding a factor.

So why won't I engage in a relationship with you if your partner doesn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.00 average.

Hi!

Posted 03-05-2020 at 09:43 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Hi to old people I know, hi to new people I don't know. I've been gone about 8 months as I've just been so damn busy.

Thank you to everyone who reached out in PM's checking in on me, I'll get to answering those as soon as I can. (It may still take a while.)

For those wondering and asking, yes AM and I are still together. (Coming up on 5 years, where does the time go? )

The goals I set some time ago for myself are all being worked on and have either been...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

another day down and gushing about my mommy

Posted 03-04-2020 at 09:36 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Hello getdare, Guess its about that time to make another post!

so its another day done and over with, and what a day its friggin been. like, on my way into work my cars alternator went out, so now its stuck on the side of the highway and i gotta find a way to get it home in two days or the cops tow it. i cant just fix the car, i don't get paid for two more days! gonna be cutting it really close on this one.

but i'm super excited for this weekend! Miss Jada (my mommy) has...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mwahhahahaha i have a pc again

Posted 03-02-2020 at 07:47 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

I have repaired my PC! the boot-up files got corrupted when i moved into my new apartment 6 months ago and I've been using GetDare from my phone. however, my phone has a smashed screen and that makes reading and typing nigh on impossible. but now I've obtained a windows repair drive and fixed the issue! (for the next 30 days) i'm gonna have to buy a new OS for my PC, but my tax return should be coming in the next week or two so ill just use some of that.

But now i can officially start...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Jealous of my dildo

Posted 03-02-2020 at 03:11 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 03-02-2020 at 03:14 PM by Matt:
Tags clitty, dildo, sph

I have been requested to write a blog about how much better my dildo is than my little clitty..

Those who have been unfortunate enough to see my clitty will know how small it is.

Due to having such a small clitty I did not know what a real cock should look and feel like until I brought my dildo. While I had seen pictures of cocks before, having a "real proper size cock" that I could see and feel, brought the difference home so much more..

[img]https://**********/gD99517/a-dil.jpg[/img]...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to make friends (and how definitely NOT ;) )

Posted 03-01-2020 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello everyone,

How do I make friends? How do you think you make friends. Let's do a check, please, to see if I am on the right track or if I annoy people.

So you first say "Hello". In the chat, it's pretty easy. Plain that. People are there because they are up for a chat.

Out of the chat, in a private message, for example, you should probably add something to your message, like "Hello,
I saw your post/blog entry about ... and liked...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues