Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Welcome to HELL!

Posted 02-04-2008 at 05:24 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Wow, since I started school again 3 weeks ago I have not had a second of free time. Even now as I am typing this I have a ton of work to do.

Sleep is something I used to do, getDare was a website I used to spend all day on.

I have almost all upper division classes. They are fun but are crushing me under the massive workload. The good thing is I am learning a ton of really cool and useful stuff. The downside is I am trapped in a world where sleep and free time do not exist....
SysOp
Posted in Personal life
Old

2day

Posted 02-04-2008 at 02:46 PM by ShadowyFigure

2day was boring again. and the best part is that i have my 30th new girlfriend. (yeah, i'm THAT resistable.) anyways i always hate scissors ever since they cut me. seriously mannnnn, it happened. and my school is located in new jersey America duh.?!?!? anyway my gf and i open-mouth kiss each other for about 10 minutes every day. And yeah, i'm that lucky and that handsome. tune in the next time on my blog
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

18-1

Posted 02-03-2008 at 09:11 PM by Sei

Ah, sweet defeat. The Patriots, the so-called greatest team in the NFL, lost the Superbowl to the underdogs, the New York Giants. Being from New York, I should be happy for them, but I'm not. I'm a Cowboys fan at heart, and should be upset that the Giants won, but I absolutely cannot stand the Patriots. Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Rodney Harrison, and Junior Seau are the four players (well, three players and one coach) that I cannot stand.

For the past two weeks, I've heard nothing more...
Sei
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Views

Posted 02-02-2008 at 02:19 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

Basiclly what I think in my opinion is the best.

Drink??
Fanta

Food??
Turkey

T.V Program??
Heroes

Movie??
Omen Classic one

Football Team??
Man U

Country??
WALES

Animal??
Dogs

Please feel free to post your views
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It seems to me...

Posted 02-02-2008 at 10:39 AM by Sum (The Wondering Musings of Sum1(2))

That over the last few days there has been quite a bit of tension and arguing on the site.

People being like dogs with bones and getting jumped up over the slightest thing.

Anyone else noticed this?
Sum
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Baseball

Posted 02-01-2008 at 09:22 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hey everyone. If anyone is really intrested in baseball. Let me know. And not just your fairweather fan. Someone who really knows baseball. I might need your help (since I don't want to advertise anything on the site I won't say exactly what, PM me for more details)
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lonely

Posted 01-30-2008 at 03:19 PM by lydiab6

This site is fun, but I wish I had someone in real life to fool around with. But more than someone to fool around with, I wish I had someone who loved me, and cared about me, and wanted to talk to me, and missed me, and wanted to spend time with me, and thinks I'm beautiful.Someone who is a best friend, who I love and care about, and want to talk to, and want to spend time with, and think is handsome. I don't think that's too much to ask.
Posted in Uncategorized