Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Final Fantasy...

Posted 07-19-2008 at 11:48 AM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

Why do they Call it "final Fantasy" when they keep making more games?

I dont care, Cause to be honest, FFXII just rocks. The game runs quite smoothly and the cut-scenes are gorgeous.

....Except I'm stuck on mission 3-1. How sad.

IT's not my fault the stupid Aegyl Can't defend themselves. argh.

14th time's the charm?
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Legality feels good

Posted 07-18-2008 at 11:21 PM by AceofSpades

so I just turned 18 today!

Just had to post because I'm very excited, now I'm officially legal and don't have to sneak around. It's a cool feeling.

Cheers
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Spaghetti

Posted 07-18-2008 at 11:18 PM by AM.PM

Ok something’s been bothering me for a very long time. The thing that has been picking my nerve for a very long time is that my friend and I (when we were 12) had both had eaten spaghetti for her birth day. Now the thing is that she thinks that she ate more then me but I totally disagree. I mean I had more on my plate but just because she got seconds doesn’t mean she ate more then me. Now I know none of you guys care or about this but I just need to let it out. I need people to back me up on this subject...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In the Blogging Mood

Posted 07-17-2008 at 10:45 PM by AceofSpades

To start this off, I just wanted everyone to know this isn't a pity piece, just some thoughts I wanted to put down because I'm in a very rare writing mood.

So recently, I've been searching for a Master/Mistress, which really isn't too much of a rarity. However, I'm tired of the pointless, stupid "relationships" that I keep diving into, which end up lasting only a few weeks. Totally my fault I keep getting into those, yes I know. So, to reconcile that, I've been working on...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About Me

Posted 07-16-2008 at 07:21 PM by spnkmehard
Updated 07-16-2008 at 07:36 PM by spnkmehard

Name:Brooke
Ethnicity/Nationality: Russian, Croatian, Australian.

Click image for larger version

Name:	346670a7189451320l.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	22

I like to be dominated and humiliated. I am pretty much up for anything with a few expections.I like to be treated like a slave and have a strict master.

I don't use webcam to usually a month later, when i talk to people.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average.

My first, and probably last, blog

Posted 07-16-2008 at 04:46 PM by Tiger
Updated 07-16-2008 at 04:49 PM by Tiger

I'm really upset right now and I feel getting my feelings out is the only way to calm down.

So today, I was talking to my master and pretended to marry him. I had someone from the chat play the priest and they married us. My master didn't want to play along and we got in this big discussion which led to him leaving me. It's been the best 2 months of my life and it ended just like that.

I threw away all the stuff that he had me buy. I also cut off and threw away the anklet...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Computer

Posted 07-16-2008 at 09:20 AM by devilmaster

For some reason my computer is running like a bag of ...... The thing is i dont have time to fix it, Everything running slow and crap.

May be time for a formate or an upgrade..... But the way things costing at the moment will have to wair. Oh well
Posted in Uncategorized