Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AM.PM

Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Spaghetti

Posted 07-18-2008 at 11:18 PM by AM.PM

Ok something’s been bothering me for a very long time. The thing that has been picking my nerve for a very long time is that my friend and I (when we were 12) had both had eaten spaghetti for her birth day. Now the thing is that she thinks that she ate more then me but I totally disagree. I mean I had more on my plate but just because she got seconds doesn’t mean she ate more then me. Now I know none of you guys care or about this but I just need to let it out. I need people to back me up on this subject because I know I am RIGHT and SHE is wrong!! The only problem is that we have no one to back either of us on who ate who more
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2253 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ok, Meena, sereously? I had like 2 ladels full of helpings, we had the same size of plate, and i finished and u didn't. LOOSER!
  2. Old Comment
    Ok look! First of all know one uses a ladel to put spaghetti on a plate. Secondly PROVE IT!!
  3. Old Comment
    My Mom Is so a witness. And btw, why did you have to go all public on ths petty argument and put this out for all eyes to see. (I so ate more)
  4. Old Comment
    Because I know I am right!

Your mom will side with you because your her daughter and secondly why do you have to run to your mom?
  5. Old Comment
    You know what, I'm just going to be the mature one here and say that we stop arguing on here... beacuse we clearly know who ate more...And if you have a problem with this, call me insead of go and running and crying to getdare people.
  6. Old Comment
    Why does it matter who ate more spaghetti?

I mean... seriously!

How can it bother you so much? It's friggin' spaghetti!
  7. Old Comment
    Both of you calm down.
    I think what we need here is for both of you two to agree that I would kick both of your behinds at eating spaghetti.
  8. Old Comment
    hampers???
    you couldnt even eat half-a-pound!!
    id win in eating spaghetti!!!
    =P no really i would
  9. Old Comment
    Now, I made the freakin spaghetti! I can certenly eat the most of it. Hampers, no chance!