Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

What is maturity?

Posted 08-24-2008 at 11:17 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

I have always thought of myself as true to myself and mature when it counts. But the thought came to me tonight, what is maturity? They say it is the time when you smarten up and start acting like a real man/Women but isn't this not being true to yourself? And therefore maturity is never fully accomplished. Or i have heard "Maturity is acting your own age", now let me prove this wrong. My grandmother, (love her to bits) she is 76, now she is considered "Mature" now she is 76 but she...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Family

Posted 08-24-2008 at 09:04 PM by AM.PM

Ok so you guys all know about how I am always ranting about my sister by now but I am going to talk about my whole family.

DAD: I call my dad "diddy"(IDK why).He is very lade back kind of person. He makes DRY jokes that are so stupid there funny and he has the loudest laugh ever. He also talks loud and has gas most of the time. Oh yeah he also loves taking care of the grass. Btw He is an architect. He is adopted so he doesn’t have any relatives except for a sister and his parents
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Woohooooo!!! :d

Posted 08-24-2008 at 08:18 PM by TheLittleStrawberry

I've just been told that I'm a COOL DORK!!!

Couldn't be more happy.
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oops

Posted 08-24-2008 at 05:35 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

I pissed off Adam Sandler tonight. We ran into him at a bar tonight and sort of pointed him out to a few people. He shot us a very dirty look from underneath his white baseball cap when he saw us pointing him out. We couldn't get too close because he was sitting in a booth with a security guard on the lookout nearby.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seriously!

Posted 08-23-2008 at 11:13 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Ok, in my last blog post, I was angry beacuse a user was named Bebe and stole my font and color. But now im ticked! Im steamed!

Everyone! BACK OFF HELLO KITTY! Ramsies, Viva la Dare! Especially you! You took the same Hello Kitty I have! Can't a girl just have her own unique avatar? When I'm reading over posts, I see Hello Kitty and am like "Oh, I allready posted here...". But then I realize, it wasn't me! Seriously!

I would have...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A bit Annoyed

Posted 08-22-2008 at 07:59 PM by Krystal

I don't know what's up lately but, for the majority of my time spent at getdare my worst experience may of been just getting some weird fetish dare. which isn't that bad really.
To each his own as the saying goes. So i've been able to move on from or do weird dares like those with out much thought.
but beyond being weird, those people were at least polite, they weren't rude.
but now lately the past couple weeks beyond the couple pleasant people, i've been getting nothing but...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello Folks!

Posted 08-20-2008 at 10:49 AM by Viper9913

Well, I've drifted around the forums reading, and I've spent some time in chat over the past few months, but I figured I'd post a bit on my blog and see what's going on.

I'm a college student, studying management, and I go to a smaller private college in Michigan. I enjoy spending time on my computer and I probably play more video games than are good for me.

I'm interested in playing online, but it's difficult at times with a roommate, I can try to play late at night, after...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized