Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

My first public nudity dare. Ever!

Posted 05-15-2020 at 12:39 AM by ClaireScott

The dare from @Mikester98 was to go into my apartment hallway fully dressed and walk to the end while discarding clothing to get naked by the end of the hall. Then retrieve them all before going back in. Here’s my report:

I loved it! I was so nervous but really turned on too. So at 11.30pm, I decided it was quiet enough to do it with low risk of being caught. I debated wearing just a dress, something easy and quick to pull off, but decided I would have bra and panties to make it last a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punishment for staying in bed to long

Posted 05-12-2020 at 08:17 AM by phoeniix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Know History
Start by stripping naked and putting in your largest butt plug ready for a good spanking.
Start by spanking your ass with your flogger 100 times, now your ass should be a nice colour of red if it’s not add another 50.
Now your ass is nice and red.Get hard and add toothpaste to your balls dick and dick head and set a timer and wait for 3 mins to let the toothpaste do it’s magic, now roll 2 dices and edge that many times and reapply toothpaste...
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

best, worst, most humiliating and most arousing tasks I've ever done

Posted 05-10-2020 at 12:56 PM by RainbowSky

Today my Master set me our first ever messy task. Unfortunately a lot of it had to be adapted. Whilst I am now currently sat in my bath with egg cracked on my head and shampooed into my hair, golden syrup and biscoff spread covering my tits and smushed grapes and golden syrup filling my latex leggings. I must write this blog entry, which is difficult when you have egg dripping in your eyes.

Honestly it is hard to find the worst task I've ever done. I suppose its those where somebody hasn't...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The covid life

Posted 05-08-2020 at 04:10 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
So you can see I’m not too active on this site these days, I am in a new relationship which kind of takes priority really haha,
But I still check in to see what’s going on and good to see all of you continuing to have fun

As per my previous blog I am still actively working on my YouTube channel and have added a fair bit of content since then.

My latest video:

Do’s and don’t say of lockdown:

https://youtu.be/HN4iMJz5LSU...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Inside my bitch

Posted 05-07-2020 at 12:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)

"Slower, bitch!", I ordered in a harsh tone.

I noticed how it tried to make me cum in its throat. My eyes glanced over to the clock while my left hand grabbed the hair of my bitch. I took control now. Again, it was only a few minutes short to the full hour.

My ad clearly stated that the slave I wouldn't have any orgasm again, never again. Even begging was strictly forbidden. Now that I had found my bitch, my excellent choice of a chastity belt made sure of this....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

3 years <3

Posted 05-06-2020 at 05:49 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today Mr. Devious and I celebrated three years of marriage. For those that don't know who we are (we used to be pretty well known, but not so much anymore), Mr. Devious and I met right here on getDare 6 years ago in June 2014. We have now been living together for 5 years and have been married 3!

The third year is called the leather anniversary. Leather signifies the strength, durability,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-06 (27).jpg
Views:	439
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	914   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-06 (1).jpg
Views:	408
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	915   Click image for larger version

Name:	32132.JPG
Views:	439
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	916  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ponies Wheel!

Posted 05-05-2020 at 03:37 PM by Ponies
Updated 07-31-2022 at 05:42 PM by Ponies

Here!

Want to add or something? Just send a PM and it will be updated asap!

If you land something against your limits, feel free to ignore. Or you can PM me and I will provide a replacement.
Silly Little Filly
Posted in Uncategorized