Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > phoeniix

Rate this Entry

punishment for staying in bed to long

Posted 05-12-2020 at 08:17 AM by phoeniix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Know History
Start by stripping naked and putting in your largest butt plug ready for a good spanking.
Start by spanking your ass with your flogger 100 times, now your ass should be a nice colour of red if it’s not add another 50.
Now your ass is nice and red.Get hard and add toothpaste to your balls dick and dick head and set a timer and wait for 3 mins to let the toothpaste do it’s magic, now roll 2 dices and edge that many times and reapply toothpaste after every 2 edges.
Now if you woke up before 12 lunch time roll 2 dices and lock your self in chastity for that many days, rolling a dice every morning to edge and every night to edge again if you woke up after lunch time while in chastity double the amount of edges.
Now if you woke up after lunch time start by rolling 3 dices and lock yours self away in chastity for that long, and roll 2 dices every morning and night and edge that amount of times, but there’s a catch flip a coin heads or tails heads continue normally if tails edge with toothpaste on balls cock and cock head.

Have fun make sure you write a report

report i striped and inserted the plug this was hard due to its size i struggle with it

the flogging stung but the colour was poor i ended up adding doing over 500 time to get a nice strong red colour

the first role landed me 6 edges and the cold burn of the tooth paste made it hard work at the end to not go over the edges

locked in the cage i got realy lucky i was awake at 1150 and got snake eyes so 2 days i managed to be up the last to days before 12 the day and night edges
Day:1 i got 3 so 6 in total
and today i got 2 i just have to do the ones tonight

i thank you for this and i will be adding the dare and report to my blog
Views 1180 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments