Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Bound and Controlled

Posted 04-04-2020 at 06:24 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 04-05-2020 at 04:55 PM by KinkyBBW

OMG! That was awesome! I had myself bound with legs together in a kneeling position. I had my Lush in and my Ambi secured in place with a rope harness. I had an anal hook in and attached to the other end of the rope was my cuffed hands above my head so if I tried to pull my hands down, the hook pulled up. I gave control of my devices to a random person through a link right before cuffing my hands. Within a minute or two someone took control and 🤯 thank you whoever you are! Sadly, the battery...
Posted in Reports
Old

PM Dares

Posted 04-04-2020 at 03:41 PM by shadow113
Updated 10-21-2020 at 08:20 AM by shadow113

PM me or use kik - Taxi110
  • CUM - and I will cum the next opportunity I get
  • Strip - will strip naked for 30 min
  • Nude pic in front of a window- Not doing until things get back to normal.
  • Hidden - will do hidden public dares.
  • Chaps - I will put on my chaps, fully clothed, just underwear or naked. Will send pic prof if requested.
  • Plug - I will insert a plug for _ amount of time.
  • MASTURBATE- In any way that is asked, can send photo if wanted.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being controlled in public

Posted 04-03-2020 at 07:24 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 04-03-2020 at 07:50 PM by KinkyBBW

I went to the grocery store with my Lush in and I posted a link for a random person to control it. Someone turned it on as I was pulling into the store's parking lot and it kept going the whole time I was there. I didn't give it a time limit so it kept going until the battery died after I got home and put the groceries away. I was soaking wet by the time the battery died but I think the best part was knowing that someone else was controlling it while the people around me had no idea what I was experiencing...
Posted in Reports
Old

Fucking lose-on-purpose-losers - 1on1 Dare battle Fix

Posted 04-02-2020 at 04:38 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-02-2020 at 07:58 AM by CSasha

Interested in games with the stakes of doing a dare for your opponent?
But opponents lose on purpose turn you off?

Don't despare.
You and I can fix this!

First ask yourself if you don't want to lose yourself? Seriously, we are doing this for the chance of losing, right? But it's not an interesting game if we are not playing as good as we can.

If you really want to play for it, daring the risk to lose but taking the chance to win and make...
Oracle
Posted in Games, TORD Online
Old

My Ultimate Fantasy

Posted 04-02-2020 at 01:59 AM by SissySlutSamantha

Ive not participated in dares for over a year now due to big changes in my home life (good changes at that). I Met a loving girlfriend who i love but she sadly isnt into any form of kink and it means ive had to be quite vanilla in the bedroom and cant really explore crazy things with her. Ive had this fantasy that i really want to try but even bringing parts of it up she doesnt seem keen. So im going to write it here to get it off my chest and maybe show it to her one day so she can see if it turns her...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

List of 25 keyholding ideas.

Posted 04-01-2020 at 12:38 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 04-02-2020 at 02:17 AM by RiskyFlame (add title to #25)

A couple of years ago when I was much more active, I wrote on several topics which I have never posted for the reason that they are not finished/ completed yet. But it's a waste not to post them so I will be posting some of them over the next period even though they are still in the incomplete state. The image resizing blog entry is actually one of those topics.

=== IMPORTANT ===
- Look before you leap.
- Criticism is much appreciated.
- Always have a back-up key!...
Longtime User
Posted in Lists
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: Those Limits!

Posted 04-01-2020 at 11:42 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:02 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it is great now that all the food stores and other types of stores have set limits. They are seeing that they must do so for a reason. I talked to one of the managers at a food store. He told me that people were going nuts over nothing. That their madness did affect so many others in the wrong direction. That if only people would stop and think. His food store and others would still be in stock of those important items. That they would not be out for those who didn't get one. I will have to agree...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized