Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

A BIG "little" task

I love love love this! I'm so glad you were able to do it and enjoyed it. I've mentioned to AM a couple times I might think of some little themed tasks but didn't want to rush/overwhelm you before you had even done this.

You did absolutely wonderfully!! <3
  2. Old Comment

Happy Valentine's Day

I still love making gifts for people! I don't see any reason to "grow" out of that. It usually saves me money, I get to have fun doing it, the entire time I'm working on the project I'm thinking about my relationship with that person, and I can be sure that they'll think of me every time they see it.

I'm not super into any holidays. But lately I've been approaching them in a way that makes them fit me better instead of trying to fit into what someone else thinks I should enjoy. I think in general looking for pieces of the holiday that resonate with you and deciding the rest doesn't apply to you is a pretty easy way to go about it. And I thought some of the ways I saw people celebrate this last Valentine's day were pretty cool.

-going to the store, finding a Valentine's card you like, exchanging it with your SO, and putting it back on the shelf
    -celebrating pink (or other favorite color) and hearts and friends and family
    -thinking about all that candy you're going to get on discount the day after
    -finding songs your friends hate to torture them with (I have a strange idea of love)
    -indulge in an epic amount of self-love (may or may not include masturbation)
  3. Old Comment

Happy Valentine's Day

Well said. Agree with you on many of your points. Happy Valentine's Day. My wife also made our daughter a special treat. Unicorn Poop Cupcakes. She thought it was hilarious.
  4. Old Comment

Happy Valentine's Day

I had to rate this as excellent. Because spreading love is always excellent! Happy Valentine's Day to you Miss!
  5. Old Comment

Deal or No Deal

GAME TWO UPDATE

I took a deal for one hour of coloring with Asslvr!
  6. Old Comment

How to write a proper (brat) report

What a nice report. You are such a good writer Miss.
  7. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    Noooo that would be terrible pet cruelty!!!
    The best part,...
    After hours of waiting our time would be up.
    We would have to stop chatting.
    Having waisted all time on....... Nothing
  8. Old Comment

Noooo that would be terrible pet cruelty!!!
  9. Old Comment

Quote:
    Hmm that sounds like something I might try. But Sir is always so infuriatingly patient, that I usually just tell him anyway. I know there's no point in drawing the process out.

The last time I had to pee he was there live, on the chat. First he made me pee my pants by not giving me the code to the lock on my chastity belt and making me do jumping jacks. Then he made me lay upside down in the shower to pee all over myself...
    Next time, I might as well be very bratty! I've learned something.
    O yeah!! That would be fun!! You getting a task of being patient!!
    If you start typing,.. I willl just say that you have to wait an hour before you can do that. I will just be patiently present listening to........ Nothing.
  10. Old Comment

Little Shivers

Ohhh someone's being bratty...
  11. Old Comment

Little Shivers

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Comment
    I demand a full and proper report!!
    That WAS the full and proper report mister!
  12. Old Comment

Little Shivers

I demand a full and proper report!!
  13. Old Comment

Little Shivers

Spoiler:
    The second task was me buying a pacifier. I almost died. The end.
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Hmm that sounds like something I might try. But Sir is always so infuriatingly patient, that I usually just tell him anyway. I know there's no point in drawing the process out.

The last time I had to pee he was there live, on the chat. First he made me pee my pants by not giving me the code to the lock on my chastity belt and making me do jumping jacks. Then he made me lay upside down in the shower to pee all over myself...
    Yay! I am glad I could teach you something!
  15. Old Comment

16. Old Comment

Little Shivers

I'm so happy for you that you are now exploring this side of you Miss! I hope you will continue to enjoy it!
  17. Old Comment

Little Shivers

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment

You are doing so amazingly well with your exploration! I was distracted with C earlier but managed to catch most of the conversation as it was happenning in the store and you did so so sooo well and I'm so proud of you ❤❤❤
    That is an awesome to do list!

The task from today was so much harder than buying a coloring book but I am proud of myself. I don't know how I'm going to survive using what I purchased but I am glad I did it.
  18. Old Comment

Little Shivers

Thank you lilone and FA. It means a lot to know you are both reading even if you don't comment often. It is going to be an amazing adventure and I am very excited for it.
  19. Old Comment

Little Shivers

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Comment
    I'm so glad you're exploring this!! I hope it's amazing and fun and
    Thank you. And thank you for all of your help during this journey. I don't think I would have been able to do the thing I did today (not the coloring book) without watching you and Maxi interact over these past few months. It made it a little less scary.
  20. Old Comment

New Beginnings

I love you lots and I just want to laugh and say ner ner ner ner ner ner to the idiots who demanded more/were blogged about/didn't listen.

You missed out on both an amazing friend and an amazing sub by being douches and gained me a beautiful sub to co domme with Asslvr and AM, so there. Ner ner ner ner.

Yes, I am so incredibly mature.
    Updated 02-10-2017 at 06:20 PM by IceMaiden
  21. Old Comment

Little Shivers

You are doing so amazingly well with your exploration! I was distracted with C earlier but managed to catch most of the conversation as it was happenning in the store and you did so so sooo well and I'm so proud of you ❤❤❤
  22. Old Comment

Little Shivers

^^I also rarely comment, but I love your blogs! I remember you mentioning that you were curious about your little side awhile back, so I'm really happy that you've begun to explore it (and congratulations on finding two wonderful people to explore it with!)

Much love <3
  23. Old Comment

Little Shivers

I always enjoy reading your blogs but never comment. I'm so happy you're exploring your little side and having so much fun with it, along with all the other things. i hope you continue to do so x
  24. Old Comment

Little Shivers

I'm so glad you're exploring this!! I hope it's amazing and fun and
  25. Old Comment

New Beginnings

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    See, this is where people go wrong. They should be shy, soft spoken and quiet like me.

Sorry, let me compose myself before I continue!

So very true. My harsh, mean and rude nature is so very seperate from my being strict.

I do agree with this. You are strict, and I hate you at times, but you are never harsh, mean or rude to me (on purpose).

I do have to confess this part is totally true. Icy and I were already considering the beautiful butterfly at this point, and the opportunity to tease was just too good to miss.

Meanie!

I think that is one of the key things to this. We are all friends. We all have our own things to keep us occupied. Butterfly has her asslover, and I have my girls too. Nobody wants more than the other side can give.

I must look like such a greedy bastard, this harem of mine just keeps on growing.

But, while yes, I do plan on being mean to Butterfly often, and while Icy will adore letting her Domme side out on the poor little girl, we dont even pretend to claim Butterfly belongs to us, she is Asslover's, and he is hers.

This is why, even hough I do have two beautiful little brats to keep me oh so busy, I can help to be just a touch mean to Butterfly - because I do have a lot of mean to spare.
    Just a touch? You remember this ....