Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Grapes in his bum!!!!

What a fantastic session that must have been!
    Those lost grapes were particularly funny.
  2. Old Comment

Grapes in his bum!!!!

Would have been more interesting if you did the grapes, glass buttplug then forced his orgasm.

Nonetheless, fun was had and thats important.
  3. Old Comment

Grapes in his bum!!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Lovely! I was surprised you made him cum before the grapes where in.
    We don't play with his ass too often, and I knew it would feel more intense with the giant dildo in his ass. Although it would have been fun to see if he could hold the grapes in while he was cumming.
  4. Old Comment

Grapes in his bum!!!!

Lovely! I was surprised you made him cum before the grapes where in.
  5. Old Comment

Landing on 28

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    What does the * mean in #8 and #23?
    It means i cannot roll again until that task is complete. They are the exceptions to the 3 pending tasks allowed.
  6. Old Comment

Landing on 28

What does the * mean in #8 and #23?
  7. Old Comment

Landing on 28

Yay!! I'm so happy you and Jaro are having lots of fun with this game! (Though I originally stole the idea from Tibbs and Dark after seeing Tibbs blog about it)

Now I want to play it again, but with a new list and some nicer ones than last time.

I'm excited to read both of your reports!
  8. Old Comment

Landing on 28

Quote:
    Yay!!! I'm so happy to see you do this too!!
    Nice rolls, especially #6.

And from the rest of the list, I sure hope you will land on #15, #16 and #22.

Good luck!!
    Of course you like those ones!!!!
  9. Old Comment

Invisible

I'm quite late in replying, but I wanted to say you definitely aren't alone in feeling this way. My thing is being forgotten; people seem to make plans and then forget to hit 'save', say they'll text to get together and then months go by, forget we talked about X, forget they agreed to/promised to do X, and it's frustrating. It bothers me deeply when I feel like I'm not being taken seriously, when someone doesn't actually believe I mean what I say, as evidenced by their actions or lack thereof. Sometimes the solution to that has been to introduce some actual consequences to the situation - which is far easier in a work situation, it's hard when it's a friend and I've stopped taking her at her word, worse when it's a partner and I've had to have some very tough conversations. It's a miserable thing. Especially when I realise that sometimes the solution is to walk away from the people that I just want in my life, not who care enough to include me in their life.

Because I have learned that I am myself first. That I matter on my own terms, and if I don't matter to someone else it does not change who and what I am. I'll be happy on my own if I have to. I'll miss them, but I won't miss them making me feel that way. I can make myself heard to, and seen; I am a gracious person by nature, but certain people nurtured a ferocity in me that I'm not afraid to draw on to defend myself. At the same time, I know sometimes there is the perception of this and not people in general being awful, that this grey voice tells lies and tries to convince me that I matter to no one and therefore I don't matter. And the solution to that one is to call it the liar it is, and for me to go back to God, because I know I'm His first and I'm loved by Him and heard and known without fail. I go back to the foundational truth and build from there.

I am so sorry you feel/have felt this way, and I hope it's getting better. I hope people are giving you the basic courtesy and respect that you deserve, and that no matter what you know that you are worthy and loved, that your voice is priceless and so many of us are thrilled when we get to hear from you. And I'm sorry I've let busyness keep me from staying in touch and for contributing to this; you deserve better, to know when you are thought of, to know how much I value you and our friendship. I am so proud of who you are, what you have come through, and the road you continue to walk <3
    Posted 07-24-2017 at 12:04 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  10. Old Comment

Landing on 28

Yay!!! I'm so happy to see you do this too!!
    Nice rolls, especially #6.

And from the rest of the list, I sure hope you will land on #15, #16 and #22.

Good luck!!
  11. Old Comment

Landing on 28

Roll #1, 2, 3

My first roll is a 3!
    3. Edge in three different (hidden) public places

My second roll is another 3!
    6. For the next 72 hours, when the tv is on, the nipple suckers must be on your breasts.

And my third roll is a 4!
    10. Spend one hour coloring with Asslvr.

Reports will come soon!
    Updated 07-23-2017 at 07:10 PM by Butterfly
  12. Old Comment

My kinky bucket list

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tease View Comment
    You missed one:

* Submit to a Bear

There you go, fixed for ya.
    I did include you ... you are one of those on the mentioned "Hit list"
  13. Old Comment

My kinky bucket list

You missed one:

* Submit to a Bear

There you go, fixed for ya.
  14. Old Comment

My kinky bucket list

Quote:
    Wow! That is a pretty kinky list. I am surprised as some seem particularly daring for you!
    And others I figured you'd already done, like breast bondage.
    Thanks, I am not sure if I will ever get the chance or the courage to do even half of these, but I really would like it.

Breast bondage isn't something I have tried yet, but always wanted to.
  15. Old Comment

My kinky bucket list

Wow! That is a pretty kinky list. I am surprised as some seem particularly daring for you!
    And others I figured you'd already done, like breast bondage.
  16. Old Comment

Am I a bad sub?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Comment
    Hmm, let's see!

"I am bratty and stubborn and independent." Well, that doesn't make you a bad sub!
    "I like to say no and try to negotiate on tasks." Doesn't make you a bad sub
    "I have numerous and strict limits, more so than other people." Anyone who thinks this makes you a bad sub is dumb
    "I have irrational fears and hesitations." Same here!
    "I have a unique personal situation and physical limitations." Oh look, another thing about you that doesn't in any way make you a bad sub
    "I have baggage and damage from the past that limits me at times." Hmm, nope, not a bad sub!
    "I have allergies and sensitivities which need to be taken into account." Thinking this makes you a bad sub would make someone a REALLY bad dom
    "I often find myself complaining about one thing or another ... especially things like chronic headaches or other maladies." Well that doesn't in any way make you a bad sub
    "I know what I want and what I need and I often have no problem asking for it (or rather demanding it)." Not a bad thing!

In the absence of any evidence to the contrary, I'm going to say you're not a bad sub! Being unable to do certain things doesn't make you a bad sub. Being unwilling to do certain things doesn't make you a bad sub. Nor does not liking to do certain things, or not being good at certain things.

Yes, that means you won't be able to sub for every dom. But you're way too good for most of them, so meh? Congrats on finding (another ) awesome dom, and yes you deserve awesome doms and all the things your subby side wants and craves!

In conclusion: No, no you're not.
    Thank you! When broken down this way, and trying to look at it objectively, I can see your point a little clearer. Yes, I have standards for Doms and I think I found a great one. Especially since he hasn't ran away yet.
  17. Old Comment

Am I a bad sub?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Masterwants View Comment
    Sometimes it's simply patience and kindness that is needed, be patient with yourself, be kind to yourself even if you think you're failing. Just give things time to develop and to overcome your fears and self-defeating thoughts. Just be the person you are, be the sub you want to be, don't keep worrying about being a "good sub", whatever that is. Sometimes the things we see as our flaws and failings are the things that others find most attractive or appealing,

I have a friend that worries about being a "good wife", I often tell her that her husband went into their marriage knowing who she was and how she is, so nothing should be a huge surprise for him. Rather than trying to be a "good wife" and putting ridiculous pressure on herself I tell her to just to be true to herself and work on being happy and content instead, because that will make her much easier to live with.

Sometimes in a marriage, or a partnership or relationship of whatever kind, it's about realizing and utilizing the skills or strengths from both parties that counts, rather than focusing on the weaknesses of one party.
    I have a hard time being kind to myself. I am my own worst critic and am very quick to think negatively. It is something I need to work on. I don't know if anybody could view my flaws or failures as attractive though.

It is good advice to just be myself rather than trying to be something I am not. I have given that advice to many people before. Why is it so hard to take your own advice at times?

Thank you for your advice and kind words.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Comment
    Of course you are a bad sub. You have neither long-range nor side-scan sonar, can't go underwater deep enough for research, and can't fire torpedoes or rockets.

But you are a great you and that is what matters.

You can't compare understanding built over 3 years vs. 3 weeks - its not fair to anyone and most of all you.

Trust others to figure you out as you figure them out. And, sometimes you help each other along the way.
    See! I knew it! :P

I am not trying to compare the two, I know that it took Asslvr and I long time to get where we are. I am trying to be patient, but I just feel like I am not worth putting in that effort. I know if we spend time together, that we will get to a point where things are easier, but am I worth all that time and dedication? Is the outcome worth it?

Thank you for your kindness.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kurious kat View Comment
    It sounds like you help your dominant by assisting with the care of something they treasure: namely, you. This is really important!
    Putting it that way, I guess I do help ...
  18. Old Comment

Am I a bad sub?

Quote:
    It's like you said yourself, your Dom has to get to know you, and know you really well! You only just started with Mr Rainbow but just because you like different things doesn't mean you're less worth it.

Give it time.

Relax.

Try not to worry.

And as you trust each other more things will get easier and you might even do some things you never thought you would.

And, as many have said here already in other blogs, denial is no prerequisite at all, neither is edging or any form of orgasm control.

You are very much worth it, not least because you are such a sweet and charming lady!!
    I have already tried new and wonderful things that I never thought I could,
    and I can't wait to see what else I might get to experience, but I still do feel as though I say no more than I say yes.

Thank you for your kind words. I think you are a pretty awesome (and funny) little worm.
  19. Old Comment

Am I a bad sub?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RopeRigger View Comment
    Oh little one. Every person has some sort of baggage. It doesn't make you a bad sub or person to have them. There are things your are into and things you aren't. Being a Dom is accommodating those things and still make it fun for both sides. And I do have to agree with Asslvr, getting to know you is worth every bit. And I wouldn't change it for the world. I am very glad I got to be the person you trust with your submission.
    I feel very lucky to have found you. I really do appreciate your kindness, support and patience with me. I don't think a lot of people would have put this much time into getting to know me and making everything work. You are a great Dom and have gone above and beyond to make me feel good, and I just sometimes feel like you deserve better. I will try my best to not think that, but I can't help when it creeps back into my thoughts every now and then.
  20. Old Comment

Am I a bad sub?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Believe me sweetie, you truly are an amazing sub. It takes time to get to know you, and once you do, it is well worth every bit of effort. You are amazing and any Dom would be extremely lucky to be with you. I love you very much♡
    Thank you my love. Although you are bias. But thank you for your very kind words, I do take them to heart and I have come to realize that you truly do believe that I am amazing and worth every hassle I put you through. You love me even when I bite you, which says something.
    I love you very very much too.
  21. Old Comment

Am I a bad sub?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LaurasStar View Comment
    I can very much relate to that feeling. For the longest time, i thought it impossible for any dom to deal with all the issues i have, and rude to - in return for what little i had to offer - ask anyone to do so. Until, by pure chance, i was proven wrong. I thought i had already given up, and suddenly i had all i could have wished for, and more. For the first time, i really didnt feel like i was a burden for my dom.
    And neither are you.
    Youre not alone with these feelings,and its hard sometimes. But if you just look around a little, youll find a lot of people that love you just the way you are. And if they can do that, so can you.
    Youre worth it. Dont put yourself down.
    Thank you. I am sorry that you know what it feels like, because I wish nobody did. I know that a lot of people care for me. I know that they think I am awesome, just the way I am, but still somehow it is hard to believe them, you know?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    The first thing that came to my mind when reading this was: "no, being a bad sub is not even possible". "Being a bad person is possible, but being a bad sub is not".
    A bad person will do things that destroy relationships.
    Someone feeling "subbish" is a sub. Period.

Then,... there are subs in flavours. And different doms like different flavours.

To me personally, I would not like a sub that always says "yes sir". Having to work for it is a big part of the fun of domming.
    But,... also that is personal.
    I like the way you said that subs come in different flavors. I never really thought of it that way. I definitely am a bratty and distinguished flavor like pickle and caviar :P

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Asher88 View Comment
    Butterfly,
    I get what your saying but honestly you are an amazing person. Being with someone new means learning about each other. And that takes time to be done.
    I know myself when I get with someone new it takes time to let go completely. You're with someone new after being with someone else for 3 years. Learn about each other as I'm sure they are trying to learn about you too.
    I very much doubt you are a bad sub. When sometimes being bratty is fun. As for limits normally they are there for a reason. When the reason gets explained to him I'm sure he will understand why.
    Give it some time. You're an amazing person, I know that because of the way you are on here.
    Mr. Rainbow has been amazing at trying to get to know me, and he has been very understanding. It is more me questioning how much he should have to understand, and where does it cross the line into being too much work for him?

Thank you for your kind words.
  22. Old Comment

Am I a bad sub?

Hmm, let's see!

"I am bratty and stubborn and independent." Well, that doesn't make you a bad sub!
    "I like to say no and try to negotiate on tasks." Doesn't make you a bad sub
    "I have numerous and strict limits, more so than other people." Anyone who thinks this makes you a bad sub is dumb
    "I have irrational fears and hesitations." Same here!
    "I have a unique personal situation and physical limitations." Oh look, another thing about you that doesn't in any way make you a bad sub
    "I have baggage and damage from the past that limits me at times." Hmm, nope, not a bad sub!
    "I have allergies and sensitivities which need to be taken into account." Thinking this makes you a bad sub would make someone a REALLY bad dom
    "I often find myself complaining about one thing or another ... especially things like chronic headaches or other maladies." Well that doesn't in any way make you a bad sub
    "I know what I want and what I need and I often have no problem asking for it (or rather demanding it)." Not a bad thing!

In the absence of any evidence to the contrary, I'm going to say you're not a bad sub! Being unable to do certain things doesn't make you a bad sub. Being unwilling to do certain things doesn't make you a bad sub. Nor does not liking to do certain things, or not being good at certain things.

Yes, that means you won't be able to sub for every dom. But you're way too good for most of them, so meh? Congrats on finding (another ) awesome dom, and yes you deserve awesome doms and all the things your subby side wants and craves!

In conclusion: No, no you're not.
  23. Old Comment

Am I a bad sub?

It sounds like you help your dominant by assisting with the care of something they treasure: namely, you. This is really important!
  24. Old Comment

Am I a bad sub?

You're not a bad sub at all. Everyone has limitations due to their own personal circumstances and as Mr Rainbow said part of being a Dom is accomodating to those things.

So what if you don't like denial? I don't either. I like the idea of it but not the reality and I will never be very good with long term denial. Or medium or short term denial..

When AM and I first started D/s, I had only just started recovering from anorexia/bulimia and so I was so incredibly weak and could barely do anything most days. Some days were still the days were just walking downstairs caused me to go dizzy and/or collapse. But AM knew this and worked with me and gave me things I could do that didn't involve physical effort. Did I feel guilty? Yes I did. Because I couldn't do the other things he asked of me. But I learned that it was okay and there was no rush and we could do them in the future when I was strong enough for them.

Although the exact issues aren't the same, the end result is: Being unable to do something doesn't make you a bad sub. Raising your fears and concerns, even complaining, doesn't make you a bad sub. You know better than anyone else your limitations and what you can and can't do. And those things you're not sure of? I have never known you to not at least try. And it's the effort and trying that counts, not the outcome. When you're asking can we change this, you're not refusing to try or to work together, you're trying to alter it so it is something you CAN do. And that's what matters.

Love you lots!

Denial sucks! Thank you, this really helps. And hearing your story, my response would be "DUH!", that is the way any good Dom would act, but it is easier to give that advice out rather than to listen to it myself.

I do always try! I try my best at everything and I don't like to give up, but I also don't like to fail and I feel like I am failing sometimes (when I have to say no, or change things). Which is why I am struggling. But thank you!
    Updated 07-18-2017 at 08:01 PM by Butterfly
  25. Old Comment

Am I a bad sub?

Of course you are a bad sub. You have neither long-range nor side-scan sonar, can't go underwater deep enough for research, and can't fire torpedoes or rockets.

But you are a great you and that is what matters.

You can't compare understanding built over 3 years vs. 3 weeks - its not fair to anyone and most of all you.

Trust others to figure you out as you figure them out. And, sometimes you help each other along the way.