Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Kinky exercise week (6/7 Report)

Today's exercise was the following:

Quote:
    You are going to attach your suction cup dildo to a chair, the tub etc. Get it nice and lubed up. Now grab two bottles of water, two buckets or cans of soup etc. Attach clamps to your nipples and attach an elastic or string from the nipples clamps to your thumbs.
    While holding one of the above objects in each hand, you will hold your hands out to the side (making a right angle with your body) and
    you will complete 100 ass thrusts, ball deep.
    You can do them in sets of 20. But in between the sets you will need to wear your cage.
    This task seemed almost impossible as I knew from experience that squatting anal fucks are extremely hard. But acutally, it turned out to be quite a bit easier than I expected it to be. It was still hard but not too hard and a lot of fun as well.

I prepared the dildo and placed it pretty high this time. At about chair hight so I didn't have to squat so deep. I prepared my clover clamps with 3 elastic bands on each so that I could attach them to my thumbs and stretch my arms out resulting in a painful but doable pull.

For weights I choose two large and thick books and thus I started the fucks.

The fucks themselves were not a problem. The holding the books with the pull on my nipples wasn't too hard either. It was a bit painful but in general the clover clamps don't hurt my nipples too much (and actually came off 2 times during my breaks.

The hard part was that I had to make sure to keep the dildo in my ass as I was going up and down on it. I tried before but it was impossible to get it into my ass without using my hand to guide it. It would just slip back in my ass crack and not 'catch on'.

So I fucked by coming up only up to the tip and then down again. This was sooooo painful on my lower legs that I really needed the breaks. The 20 was already killing and I almost couldn't do it. But I could and I did and completed this in the required 5 sessions this way.
  2. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (5/7 Report #2)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Using your suction cup dildo, complete the following (in this order):
    Put the dildo in your ass and attempt to hold it there for 1 minute without using your hands. If it slips out, put it in your mouth, as far as you can for 2 minutes. Keep track of the amount of seconds that you fell short (ex, you held it in for 5 seconds before it fell, write down 55 seconds)

The task will be repeated, subtracting 10 seconds from the time needed to hold it in your ass each time.

So round 2 you would attempt to hold it in for 50 seconds. If it doesn't stay in, hold in your mouth for 2 minutes. Record the amount you fell short.

At the end, you will actively deep throat for the total amount of time that you feel short.
    OMG!
    This consequence task Miss Butterfly gave me for failing my previous exercise really scared me. From experience I know the dildo always slips out so I was looking at up to almost 20 minutes (if you do the calculation) for thorough ass to mouth deepthroating. And I've very really done A2M before!

However....

Once I did this it actually turned out I could do it and I didn't need to put it into my mouth at all!

After I had cleaned myself out rigorously - and I do mean rigorously - I prepared the dildo with only little lube. I decided to be smart about it and figured the less slippery it would be the better. My hole is loose enough and the dildo small enough to do this without much lube and so I did. And, low and behold, it actually stayed put and yes I was standing upright letting gravity do its thing.

I completed all rounds this way, not cleaning the dildo but wiping my ass a few times from any execisve lube. And thus I made it and avoided A2M completely!

I do love the idea and threat of A2M because it is so degrading and the taste must be bad indeed. I know it will happen eventually but I will always try my best to avoid it. Because, lets face it, what sane person puts something in their mouth that was in their ass before!?
  3. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (5/7 Report)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Today I finished the following kinky exercise:

This one really was lots of fun! But it was a challenge too!

I used the following anal toys, except the dildo as it isn't an anal toy specifically and that is impossible to keep in without holding it in.

I prepared my ass and toys carefully, lubing everything thorougly and placing them on top of some low container so that I could get them into my ass more easily.

The glass and medium plug weren't much of a problem. Even my large plug popped in without much of an issue. My hole is actually pretty loose by now.

But I knew the small and inflatable plug would be problem as both cannot stand upright. I had put the small plug into a roll of toilet paper to make it stand upright but even that way I couldn't get in into my ass. It was just too light so it fell over. Also, the curved end really didn't help. I had to touch it to place it upright again but I soon gave up on that one.

The inflatable I could get in, but even that fell over a few times. I had placed it between a little rack from the kitchen for holding herbs. But that wan't enough to keep it upright stable enough to get it into my ass. It kept sliding away so ultimately I had to hold it upright with my hand while I sat down onto it.

I could move all to the bucket at the other side of the room without letting them slip from my ass. The knot of the rope around my ankles did come loose a few times though, so I had to re-tie that.

When I was done I had just the small plug left that I couldn't get into my ass. So I removed my gag, got down on all fours and took it between my teeth to carry that to the bucket too.

So I was done but I have had to touch the toys no less than 6 times. Sooo.... I just finished my 60 penalty exercises: 20 push-ups, 20 burpees and 20 sit-ups.

So, keeping them in my ass wasn't a problem, just the getting them in part was. Very nice and creative task indeed!
    Due to some miscommunication, Jaro has made two mistakes in completing this task.
    1) The dildo IS used as an anal toy primarily by us, and therefore he was supposed to attempt to carry it in his ass without using his hands, therefore forcing him to exercise more OR having the extra degradation of A2M.
    2) The small plug should have been put in his ass using his hands if needed, therefore incurring more of a penalty and therefore more exercises.

Although this was not explicitly Jaro's fault, the task was still a lot easier than intended, and therefore Jaro will need to complete the following task before we deem this complete:

Using your suction cup dildo, complete the following (in this order):
    Put the dildo in your ass and attempt to hold it there for 1 minute without using your hands. If it slips out, put it in your mouth, as far as you can for 2 minutes. Keep track of the amount of seconds that you fell short (ex, you held it in for 5 seconds before it fell, write down 55 seconds)

The task will be repeated, subtracting 10 seconds from the time needed to hold it in your ass each time.

So round 2 you would attempt to hold it in for 50 seconds. If it doesn't stay in, hold in your mouth for 2 minutes. Record the amount you fell short.

At the end, you will actively deep throat for the total amount of time that you feel short.
  4. Old Comment

Outstanding tasks:

*Ruin your next orgasm when you have permission to cum. (waiting for permission)
    *Wear a diaper in public (at least 30 minute outing). Take a photo while somewhere hidden in public and send to Icey and Butterfly.
    *Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower (waiting to find a time that works for all 3 of us)
    *For the next week Butterfly or Icy or both will assign you a daily kinky workout instead of your usual daily exercise. (almost complete)
    *Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week.
  5. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (5/7 Report)

Today I finished the following kinky exercise:

Quote:
    You will place all of your anal toys at one end of your apartment (place them so that they are in a position that will be easy enough to get them inside you, you may want to prelube them) and an empty bucket at the other end. You will tie your feet together so that there is about 6 inches of space between your feet. Put your spider gag in. Place on your hands behind your head. You will now transport each of your toys from point A to point B using ONLY your ass. If you at any time need to touch a toy, make sure to make a note as there will be a penalty for this. Once the toys is in your ass, you are NOT allowed to touch it. If it falls out anywhere from point A until your butt spits it out in the bucket, you will leave it there and continue on. At the end, you have a choice whether you want to try again with the toys you dropped, or you will take your gag out, crawl over to the toy and use your mouth to carry it to the bucket. There will be no breaks until all toys are in the bucket. For each time that you touch a toy, you will do 10 (your choice of) sit ups, pushups or burpees.
    This one really was lots of fun! But it was a challenge too!

I used the following anal toys, except the dildo as it isn't an anal toy specifically and that is impossible to keep in without holding it in.

I prepared my ass and toys carefully, lubing everything thorougly and placing them on top of some low container so that I could get them into my ass more easily.

The glass and medium plug weren't much of a problem. Even my large plug popped in without much of an issue. My hole is actually pretty loose by now.

But I knew the small and inflatable plug would be problem as both cannot stand upright. I had put the small plug into a roll of toilet paper to make it stand upright but even that way I couldn't get in into my ass. It was just too light so it fell over. Also, the curved end really didn't help. I had to touch it to place it upright again but I soon gave up on that one.

The inflatable I could get in, but even that fell over a few times. I had placed it between a little rack from the kitchen for holding herbs. But that wan't enough to keep it upright stable enough to get it into my ass. It kept sliding away so ultimately I had to hold it upright with my hand while I sat down onto it.

I could move all to the bucket at the other side of the room without letting them slip from my ass. The knot of the rope around my ankles did come loose a few times though, so I had to re-tie that.

When I was done I had just the small plug left that I couldn't get into my ass. So I removed my gag, got down on all fours and took it between my teeth to carry that to the bucket too.

So I was done but I have had to touch the toys no less than 6 times. Sooo.... I just finished my 60 penalty exercises: 20 push-ups, 20 burpees and 20 sit-ups.

So, keeping them in my ass wasn't a problem, just the getting them in part was. Very nice and creative task indeed!
  6. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (4/7 Report)

Quote:
    You get a break from anal and deepthroating. Instead, you are going to put your humbler on. You will wear this for 20 minutes. During this time your feet will be on the floor. No sitting, kneeling, laying etc. If you must take a break, then any time you do will be multiplied by 10 and spent wearing a diaper on a walk (outside your apartment) next week.

The humbler makes me feel very humble. I had to stand like Quasimodo, which my knees slightly bent and my torso sloped forward. That way the pull on my balls was managable, although it gave me quite a bit of back pain. Sloping forward more was easier on the balls but hard to keep up. Squatting down removes all pull from the balls but is definitely something I can't keep up very long.

So I mostly just stood like the hunchbacked. I walked around a bit as well. Also, I found that I could stand while leaning my hands on my knees which made it much easier. Although my Miss hadn't specified that this wasn't allowed, it still felt a bit like cheating so I did that only a few times for a few seconds.

I pulled through and managed the 20 minutes but was glad I could sit again. I like my humbler it isn't comfortable at all!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's exercise. That one is really something!
  7. Old Comment

One year

Happy Anniversary Princess. Indeed you have grown a lot: you are stronger and more confident and been enjoying torturing me more and more.

I don't think I've ever trusted someone as much as I do you.

I am a very lucky worm Princess. And it all started with a simple message.
  8. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (3/7 Report)

Take your suction dildo and large plug and insert your plug. Put the suction dildo in front of you and then get on all fours. Begin to train both of your holes simultaneously. Each time you rock forward from the plug your mouth will go all the way down on to the suction dildo. Each time you come up for air you will fuck your ass with the plug as you move back. You will do this for a consecutive 20 minutes. No hands on the suction dildo and any drool that forms will spill down on to your body, no wiping, cleaning or swallowing it.

This sure was one of the hardest tasks I ever had to do! What made it hard the most was the length of it. It was an endurance task that made me exhausted and panting all over.

I had been worried that the anal part would be the biggest problem. In one of my other exercises I have had to fuck my dildo for 20 minutes (but with breaks) leaving my ass really sore. Now, I had to do it with my large plug for 20 minutes without any breaks!

And by big I do mean big! This plug is 5.5 cm. in diameter! But after lubing it up with copious amounts and pre-training my worm hole a bit with my fingers and the plug, it got to pop in and out surprisingly easily. When I was done I think I could have self-fisted if I were actually able to bend my hand that way.

I had to deepthroat too and this part was excruciating! Each time I went balls deep down on my suction cup dildo I had to choke and drool and even puke a few times. There was drool literally all over the place and 20 minutes was sooo long that I had to do this.

So naked on my hands and knees I fucked both of my fuck holes, each in turn, going slow, sometimes holding the dildo down my throat for a few seconds. I really felt like a total sex toy which I loved but it took sooo long which I hated!

When I was finally done I was exhausted. I had spit and drool all over my face and the bathroom floor and part of the towel were covered in a think, gooey, sticky puddle of worm drool! I felt a little better after a shower and I am happy I could actually fuck my worm holes properly!
  9. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (2/7 Report)

Today's kinky exercise was the following:

Quote:
    Isn't twerking fun? Get naked and put in one of your plugs, your choice which. Now attach your plastic pegs. Now twerk for ten minutes! At least 2 minutes of this twerking will be videoed and sent to us. Bonus points if you recite any of your prior mantras or daily writing while twerking. You may accumulate the ten minutes in whatever amount you like except for the two minutes videoed. Those two minutes are to be done consecutively and sent in one recording.

This one was quite a workout. Obviously I had no idea how to actually twerk and I am not big on watching music videos so I didn't see it done a lot. I watched a short clip but then I just decided to go for it.

I got plugged with my large glass plug and put the pegs on my nipples. I decided to do one stretch of 8 minutes first before I would record the 2 minute video for my Misses.

Especially the squatting down part was tough. Quite painful to my lower legs and the shaking of my ass and hips was pretty tiring. I kept going at it, making the weirdest moves feeling very NOT sexy and awkward.

Then, after only a break to set up my camera, I did the final 2 minutes with the camera recording my shaking and plugged bum while I recited my slutty mantra and some of the body writing I have had to do.

It was dark in the room and the artificial light didn't really help to make it better. So it became quite a low quality video in which you cannot actually see that my ass was plugged.

I hope it is still satisfactory to my Misses to which I just sent it.

Is twerking fun? Uhm... not really. I did feel pretty humiliated though and I liked the feel of my shaking cock. But it was tiring and the pegs, while perfectly fine while ON my nipples, when I took them OFF...... OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!
  10. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (1/7 Report)

One of my rolls was having to do a kinky exercise each day of the week for a full week.
    The first such exercise was given to me by Goddess Icey and was the following:

Quote:
    Attach your suction dildo to the wall at a level high enough to make you work for it but not too high that it becomes impossible. Complete 20 minutes of anal thrusts this way. You may break this up into two ten minute slots or four five minute slots but the entire 20 minutes needs to be completed between waking in the morning and going to bed at night. If even five minute slots are too much in one go you may go at your own pace and accumulate 20 minutes as you want to, but for each slot you complete less than five consecutive minutes you add 1 pushup per 20 seconds under. The push ups are to be done once then 20 minutes are complete and you may break them into however small you want, but these too are to be done on the same day

I love ass fucking but doing it for so long was quite the endurance test. I put my dildo at about ass hight on the bathroom wall and started fucking it. Slowly, letting myself fall back on it and ‘bounce’ back up.

Fortunately, Miss didn’t specify that I should keep a certain position so I slightly changed the position of my legs and upper arms a few times throughout. I did most of these fucks standing but with my back bent down and my upper arms on my knees as I bounced back up and down on the dildo, never letting it actually leave my ass.

Some of the fucks I did on my hands and feet. This made me feel way more like an ass whore being actually fucked but it was also more stressful and made the dildo go deeper.

After the first set of 10 minutes I took a short break before I wanted to start the next and last set of 10. However after 5 minutes I had to stop because my ass was protesting highly. So I had to take a little longer break until I completed with a final set of 5 minutes. This last set was certainly hardest. My ass felt like it had reached the limit of continuous use (yes I know, it’s rather pathetic for an ass slut like me) and I had to do the final fucks more slowly and less deep.

I found this task to be more endurance then exercise. The fucking because stressful for my ass and the positions were rather uncomfortable. Still, this was very good training for a fuck toy like me and I wish my ass could take it for longer.
  11. Old Comment

I am sooooo proud of you for your begging blog! You did an excellent job little worm. You also did well with the ruins as well, I know how much you hate ruins and yet you did all five of them with minimal fuss and made me very happy.
  12. Old Comment

5 Ruined Orgasms (Report)

Right after I had my terrific orgasm as granted to me by my Misses I had to complete 5 ruined ones!

These were pretty bad, but not as bad as I expected them to be. A ruined orgasm feels really bad and frustrating but as I did more of them they were getting less bad.

I did them all over a 24 hour period. With the final not much came out anymore. I think I am fully drained right now.
  13. Old Comment

As long as the crotch is wide enough, support isn't an issue. Some are. Some aren't. I actually find them more comfortable than briefs if the crotch is wide enough to hold the man bits in place.
  14. Old Comment

Begging for an orgasm (Report)

I had to write a blog begging my Misses for an orgasm! I did a few days ago here and I very much enjoyed writing it. I was very horny so it wasn't too hard to really beg and I liked to spice it up with a few toys.

Much to my surprise my Misses actually started a poll after I posted it to check with getDare what they thought.

Well... I would like to thank you all very much and my kind Misses as well. Apparently most of you liked my blog and my Misses decided that they would grant me the orgasm!

I just came and I came hard!

The only condition was that I had to lick it all up afterwards. That was pretty nasty but I think it was a small price to pay for such a terrific orgasm!

Thank you Princess Butterfly and Goddess Icey.
    And thank you great people of getDare for your support!

Now I have to start to mentally prepare for my 5 ruined orgasms which I have to complete by this time tomorrow!
  15. Old Comment

Update

OMG!!
    The latest roll I did was this one:
    Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week.

The buying in store part is actually very daring for me! I don't yet know how I am going to accomplish this!

Wearing them seems fun though. While having terrible support, I have to admit panties do feel nice.
  16. Old Comment

Bra and panties pics (Report)

I just sent my Misses 3 pictures of me wearing only a red bra and matching thong panties. I sent one of my front, one of my back and one of my side: all from the neck down.

To be honest, this would have been harder about a month ago. By now my Misses have seen so much of me already it is no longer too hard for me to send this and a bra and panties aren't too bad. Only slightly humiliating.

----
    Pending tasks
    • Write a blog begging Icey and Butterfly to let you cum. (done, just waiting for the official answer)
    • Ruin 5 orgasms
    • Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower
    • For the next week Butterfly or Icy or both will assign you a daily kinky workout instead of your usual daily exercise. (starts on Monday
  17. Old Comment

I am not a thing

Your an amazing person Butterfly! Don't let idiots like those make you sad! We need to get together and burst them into 1000000000 pieces!'@
    I like you a lot and I am kinda angry that you had to go through this ...*hugs*
  18. Old Comment

I am not a thing

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    It's getDare where 70% of members give unreasonable request or troll and by this blog you're pretty much giving them the satisfaction of frustrating you.
    I know that I shouldn't let these things get to me, but sometimes it wears me down. The thing that is worse about this situation is that it was done by two members who I would have considered friends.

I don't care if I give them the satisfaction of frustrating me, writing this helped me, and that is all that matters. I also hope that by writing this, others may read it and think twice before letting these same people, or similar do the same to them.
  19. Old Comment

I am not a thing

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt: View Comment
    Sadly I doubt the people who do this kind of thing will bother to read blogs (or even care). I know Sam has experienced it too and it has put her off going on chat and other things here.
    That is true, but this gives me something to link people to in the future.
  20. Old Comment

I am not a thing

You are the best online friend I ever had an a wonderful person Miss. It makes me mad that people harass you and fail to see that there is actually a person behind the avatar.
  21. Old Comment

I am not a thing

It's getDare where 70% of members give unreasonable request or troll and by this blog you're pretty much giving them the satisfaction of frustrating you.
  22. Old Comment

I am not a thing

Sadly I doubt the people who do this kind of thing will bother to read blogs (or even care). I know Sam has experienced it too and it has put her off going on chat and other things here.
  23. Old Comment

I am not a thing

People are just selfish and tend to overlook needs and feelings of other people involved, whether it's just a short term session or a long term relationship. They do it online, they do it in real life. You don't need such people around.

Gather all your friends and people that make you happy and just ignore the timewasters and tell them to fuck off!

You are a wonderful human being, great, kind and loving person, you don't need a second of your time wasted on negative people and bad emotions as a result of such behavior.
    Posted 11-01-2017 at 12:26 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  24. Old Comment

I am not a thing

o.O I had no realization just how often that stuff happens. Then again, without consent, it happening at all is too often. Hopefully some day people wise up and stop behaving like a-holes.
  25. Old Comment

I am not a thing

You are a gorgeous butterfly that people need to realize that the world does not own. Very well said and I always appreciate your blogs. I appreciate when you let me rant or fish for compliments ( I will believe you someday). Its too bad a lot of people on this site demand things constantly. You get more by being friendly with people, talking with people and getting to know the.

P.S. I agree with you. Maple syrup in the anus is gross.
    Posted 10-31-2017 at 04:34 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline