Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

1. Old Comment

BDSM things I want to do at some point but still too scared or unable to - Wishlist 2

Ever thought about combining 4 and 5 for a starter? Like fuckign yourself without vibrations while humping/ grinding your clit against a pillow as the only clit-stimulation?
  2. Old Comment

Clothespins and e-stim🗲 stuff

That takes a lot of work, but it's very impressive! Might have to make these for my sub.
    Posted 03-05-2023 at 06:30 AM by Academicsomewhere Academicsomewhere is offline
  3. Old Comment

I’m loving craft corner with Pluky, hoping this becomes a series….
  4. Old Comment

You can do the same "pre-stretching" to office bulldog clips too, which are usually a bit nastier than clothespins to start with.
  5. Old Comment

My small clit/hood anatomical defect

It's something that makes you...you. Thanks for sharing and don't think of it as a defect. It's just part of the rich variety in life.
  6. Old Comment

My small clit/hood anatomical defect

Everyone is different, no two people are exactly the same.
    Well done for explaining this so eloquently.
  7. Old Comment

The occasional ass play

Please do write them, you write well and know how to detail your thoughts, you might help people reading them without even realizing as well as the obvious benefits of reflecting on your own experience that can be gained, that's why I like writing them.

I keep being envious of men when I read gay stories that tend to involve prostate stimulation, I wish I could know what that feels like. I wonder if it's like having a clit or a g spot hidden inside your ass, that would be something.
    Updated 02-26-2023 at 11:10 PM by pluky
  8. Old Comment

The occasional ass play

I’m a long way from my first nervous attempts with a prostate plug! Never expected to go further. Tempted to try a writing a blog post on my journey, I've been discussing starting with a few.

I’m not extreme like knoting or monster toys. More typical lengths and getting pegged. ~8-10 inches of vanilla was ‘extreme’ enough to say I've found my limit! ( that was an intense feeling, reaching the bottom of it) Widest was a hush 2.25 inch, (bigger than it sounds!) Such a full feeling and very rewarding when it finally slips in. Have a number of varied toys these days, chasing the illusive prostate orgasm. i’ve had 1, just 1! Never been able to repeat it, i wanted to gasp and curl up, become one with the furniture and lay in bliss when that hit me!

More recently spent a lot of time getting remotely tormented with a plug over many hours, never knowing when it’ll go off next!
  9. Old Comment

The occasional ass play

What have you done anally ? 😆
  10. Old Comment

The occasional ass play

I’ve surprised myself with what I've done anally, just that initial barrier of ‘letting go’ getting some confidence and control, not resisting yourself.

You totally should get a proper, small toy, like a plug and dedicated anal lube though, they’ll go in easier and be safer. Make sure everything has a good flared base! Anchor style is my fav, the small flares on those round ones never made me feel safe, or confident, that i wouldn't just suddenly swallow it if i sat just the right way..
  11. Old Comment

The occasional ass play

Thank you, I went to sleep after writing this, I just remember rubbing my ass in the middle of my sleep and thinking "see this was a bad idea, not doing this again" 😅
    Updated 02-26-2023 at 06:37 PM by pluky
  12. Old Comment

The occasional ass play

Great job overcoming your fear. If it is something you enjoy, just keep going slow. Injury can happen in all activities that we do, but you just need to decide what is within your risk profile.

When it comes to anal, keep going slow, use lots of lube and maybe try using a toy that is meant for anal rather than household object.
  13. Old Comment

The report of my first mouth soaping experience

If your bar of soap wasn't fragrance-free pure soap then I suspect the burning sensation of your tongue may be from scents, colouring agents or other additives. Essential oil used as scent especially can irritate delicate tissues like those inside your mouth.

Generally I would recommend a bar of fragrance-free pure soap for anyone considering this.
  14. Old Comment

Excellent report.

Outstanding description of carrying out a punishment task - sharing the event with your dom and other readers.

This kind of report helps encourage tops of all sorts to give out tasks and punishments - getting something back and not losing your effort into the great void of begging subs who don't follow up.

Well done Pluky. Count me a fan - I would play with you any time.
    Updated 02-18-2023 at 06:26 AM by MarvHarvey
  15. Old Comment

Was the orgasm worth it knowing what you know now?

Actually this task was one of a long set of punishments unrelated to breaking my denial, in fact the denial was one of those other punishments, however in my mind, coming in a previous task just made the next horrible punishment feel more deserved. The initial motive was more of a joke one, while breaking denial actually does make me feel guilty.

Would you say "mouth soaping" is now a limit? You say you'd never want to do it again...

I did consider it, but I also know that when I'm really willing to make amend, especially towards a Dom that I actually love and respect (not strangers and casual play) I am willing to put that much effort and sustain that much displeasure and pain (my tongue is still hurting right now). I still don't know what to do about it, maybe a limit for casual play for now, and will be discussed if I'm ever owned again. Or maybe a dislike but with a time limit.

or do you think this would make a good punishment for extreme disobedience in the future?

It would for the right situation, for the right person.

How is your tongue now?

The tip is swollen and burns, it sucks.
  16. Old Comment

Great report, so much detail I felt like I was there with you! Was the orgasm worth it knowing what you know now? Would you say "mouth soaping" is now a limit? You say you'd never want to do it again... or do you think this would make a good punishment for extreme disobedience in the future? How is your tongue now?
    Posted 02-16-2023 at 04:32 AM by DeepInnerFreak DeepInnerFreak is offline
  17. Old Comment

First urges after what would be considered an intense session by me

I guess this would go both ways, as a dom and sub for me.
    • Clean up / Treatment if necessary
    • Naps, Snacks, all cuddled up
    • Taking time to pamper / be pampered
    • Kind words and reassurance
    • (A little later) discuss everything, regrets, desires and feedback.

All that said with online sessions the first 2.5 are mostly skipped due to the physical nature of them. Always makes it feel a little difficult doing online sessions vs with a partner in person.
  18. Old Comment

Short post session entry (with some updates making it longer)

@Xman I'm a "mouthy brat" with self-control (sometimes).

@Beline yes one of my first thoughts when I just woke up was "without a Dom the lines between this and self-harm are starting to be blurry". The first moment when I open my eyes and following few minutes have to be the worse of the whole experience, which has to do with the chemical imbalance I think but also just realizing the sore spots and what I did.

I don't know if it's my thing, I don't know if I'll do it again.

I see Subs on GD taking more abuse than that in add threads all the time, only difference is that mine is more documented and I whine a lot.
    Updated 02-09-2023 at 07:24 PM by pluky
  19. Old Comment

Take some time to love yourself too Pluky! You’ve been on one hell of a ride. Very impressed with your dedication. Make sure you’re getting some semblance of aftercare, anon internet interaction isn’t really the best source for that.
    Updated 02-09-2023 at 07:14 PM by Beline
  20. Old Comment

Good for you on stopping. What an intense session!

Your response to the minuses was... very restrained.
  21. Old Comment

What I enjoyed about breast "torture" and the strange reason behind it

Thank you for this reflection. I love reading about the psychological journey of subs during and after their sessions.

I completely get that thinking I am being hurt and I hope someone is enjoying my suffering are the "pleasurable" parts of your pain. As a sadist, this is how I want my subs to feel - not enjoying the pain for themselves, but enjoying knowing they are suffering and gifting that suffering to me.

I find it a beautiful thought that your breasts have a purpose for you now as a place to experience pain and carry the hurt afterwards. Then again, I've always been a little bit twisted.
  22. Old Comment

Things I started to enjoy only after being here and my DS

Interesting, "good girl" is my most commonly used reward phrase. I use Pavlovian classical conditioning to associate it with pleasure (and I always say it when I allow orgasm) and then use it for operant conditioning as a reward.
    Updated 02-08-2023 at 01:01 PM by Azyliux
  23. Old Comment
  24. Old Comment
  25. Old Comment

Part II and end of my report on the ladies.exposed edging game

Thank you so much for sharing. Your report and pictures are fabulous!
    Updated 02-06-2023 at 02:49 AM by Azyliux