Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
  1. Old Comment

Nothing We Had Expected

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers! She couldn't have done it without you. The test results were negative, the tumor (despite being enormous and painful) was benign! It's good news but it's still a rough path to recovery. Soft foods, rest, rest, and more rest before she can get better. She also has to get monthly check-ups to make sure it is not a recurring issue. She is still in alot of pain from the surgery and I will continue to shower her with love until she gets better! Seems like we've got quite a few movie dates in front of us...any movie suggestions?

I can't thank all enough! I love all of you. Do me a favor, tell your loved ones you love them. Do it every single day. You never know what may happen.
    Love,
    Lia
    Posted 09-15-2016 at 08:15 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  2. Old Comment

Nothing We Had Expected

I am terribly sorry. Wishing you both everything well in the world.
  3. Old Comment

Nothing We Had Expected

Wack!!!! Its a smash in the face!!

I can only send you strength, strength and more strength.
    Keep yourself together. Be there for sammy.
  4. Old Comment

Nothing We Had Expected

Give Sammie your love and support. You both have mine.
  5. Old Comment

Nothing We Had Expected

We'll want to know how things turn out of course. I have to hope that if they can find and remove something like that, that they've managed to catch something in time, and that while she'll need to have very regular check ups, things managed to be caught before they went from bad to worse.

Make sure she knows she is in our hearts and prayers.
  6. Old Comment

Nothing We Had Expected

The power of prayer is so very important during times as this. It is truly sad to hear what you both must go through. My deepest feelings go out to Sammie, in hope that she will overcome this. My heart goes out to you from the emotional pain that this is putting you through and that it is another moral support. I am saying prayers for the both of you. Love is going to get you both through this period in which has been placed on both of you.
  7. Old Comment

Nothing We Had Expected

Oh wow. For sure sending prayers your way!
  8. Old Comment

Nothing We Had Expected

Sending you both prayers, good energy, crossed fingers, and lots of love! You both are blessings to each other, remember that. Your presence is medicine and a comfort to her as well. You make her smile, laugh, and her spirits high. Continue to do so. Be her rock if she needs somewhere to stand. Strong if she needs it. Be whatever she needs you to be for her.

You cheer her up tremendously. Be proactive and focus on the silver linings and solutions. You and her will find more progress and feel better that way than otherwise.

Remember the blessing you are to each other.
    Remember it's real.
    Not everyone has that at this moment.

Shower her with your love and affection.
    Shower her with your strength and hope.
    Shower her with you forever,
    all the moments of your life together.

Love you friend,
    ~Joanna
    Updated 09-13-2016 at 05:10 PM by Joan Sky
  9. Old Comment

Bath Time!

I am sorry to hear that Sammie is sick with the flu. It was wonderful in what you did for her and how you felt bad in leaving her alone, as your heart wanted you to be there to take care of her. I truly hope she gets better and over the flu.
  10. Old Comment

The Birthday Girl!

Such a beautiful night for the love of your life! The details of what you did for Sammie for her Birthday. It was truly great in how important she felt in pleasing you, while not feeling to good. Also, from the new experience that you had as well!

11. Old Comment

The Birthday Girl!

Wow! And amazing account of an amazing night. Though it was her giving you the pleasure, the greatest gift to receive is giving pleasure to the one you love. Your reaction to her was as great a gift for her as any you could have given her. I know you will have many opportunities to reciprocate!

Thanks for sharing!
  12. Old Comment

The Birthday Girl!

Splended report, very lovely. I enjoyed it very much.
  13. Old Comment

My First Experience with Wax Play

I loved your step into another world. Somehow I get the feeling that Sammie has more surprises in store for you!
  14. Old Comment

Victoria Martens

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    But, to give them the easy way out would be to kill each one. Yet, killing them would save thousands of tax dollars. But, to face each day in prison would be hell for them. When a child is killed, the last place to be for such is facing those who will try to kill them by there bear hands.They will received pain and more from others. That is why there are two sides to look at this. To be converted it will still take time before it could be carryout.

I'd have to disagree with you.
    I think killing them is the best option. Prison isn't Hell. Prison is rough but it is far from Hell. Giving them the essentials of living, all for free, is a reward. I hate the prison system in the United States. We spend 6 times the amount to keep prisoners incarcerated than we do on our educational system. The first step to solving crime is educating. Education must come first. We spend roughly $30,000-$60,000 per year (Dependent on the state) to keep some of these Monsters alive. One lethal injection costs roughly $1500, depending on the state. We have the highest incarceration rate in the entire world. How do we solve that? First, we must educate. Countries that put education first have shown through the decrease in crime rate. Next, we must make all drugs legal. If someone wants to put a harmful substance in their system, let them. We can monitor the drug selling, it'd boost our economy, essential end the drug war with Mexico that we spend hundreds of millions dollars to defend, and it would lower crime rate. We wouldn't have as many people incarcerated as we do now.

My uncle is a guard at a state prison here in Wisconsin. Though rapists, sex offenders, molesters, etc aren't very well liked, they have it rather easy. Often, they are put into closed or protective custody and are safe from anyone harming them. If not, they are put with inmates who aren't doing life in prison. This lowers the chance of them getting hurt since other inmates want to avoid additional charges and sentencing. Instead, these monsters get to live and maybe get a busted up face every now and then while we spend thousands and thousands of dollars to keep them alive. As a United States citizen, I think the criminal system must be fixed. Elliminating the drug war would reduce incarceration. Increasing the rate of lethal injections for capital crimes wouldn reduce the incarceration time. Essentially, we wouldn't have as many prisoners to waste tax money on and we could focus more on our failing educational system.
    Posted 08-30-2016 at 12:47 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  15. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    One word of advice, though. If you are in to wax play, it may make sense to buy the candles specially designed for it. The standard household candles and scented candles have a type of wax that has a high melting point and could cause burns in sensitive areas (nipples, labia). The ones sold in sex shops have a lower melting temperature.

Scented candles, in particular, may contain chemical irritants, that, may cause further irritation to the skin, so it's not a good idea to use that wax on the skin.

Play safe and have fun.
    Thank you for the advice! I didn't know they made candles specifically for wax play! The candles we have, burn at a little warmer than room temperature but I'll certainly look into the candles' chemicals!
    Posted 08-30-2016 at 12:30 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  16. Old Comment

Matches Made in Heaven

WOW! Sounds like you will be one busy person. Congrats and best of luck!
  17. Old Comment

Victoria Martens

To understand the actions of those who can standby and not defend there own flesh and blood, does take that most hardest thoughts. This world is a very crazy one, from how so many things do take place. But, to take the innocent away from a child is the most worst thing that can be done. The degree of how this child stuffer cannot be put into words. Those, who took her life will answer for it. The pain should be placed on each one. But, to give them the easy way out would be to kill each one. Yet, killing them would save thousands of tax dollars. But, to face each day in prison would be hell for them. When a child is killed, the last place to be for such is facing those who will try to kill them by there bear hands.They will received pain and more from others. That is why there are two sides to look at this. To be converted it will still take time before it could be carryout.

Victoria, will not be forgotten, as she will live on in so many ways. She will bring to light what must be done so this cannot take place to another innocent child.

Updated 08-29-2016 at 11:36 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Spelling)
  18. Old Comment

Matches Made in Heaven

Wow, that's super exciting!
    You're going to learn so many new things~
    Work hard and play hard ♥
  19. Old Comment

The Catch-up: Neighbors, Bedroom, & Adjusting to the New Life

You have added your personality and taste in how you are expressing it throughout your whole place. That is really nice, in how the other lower apt renters have try to help you to adjust to the city. Also, in teaching you about the different parts of the city as well. It truly has to be a big difference, but knowing you and how you are, it will be great once you and Sammie discover things and feel things out.
    That chapter away from home, sounds like it is going smooth for the both of you.
  20. Old Comment

One word of advice, though. If you are in to wax play, it may make sense to buy the candles specially designed for it. The standard household candles and scented candles have a type of wax that has a high melting point and could cause burns in sensitive areas (nipples, labia). The ones sold in sex shops have a lower melting temperature.

Scented candles, in particular, may contain chemical irritants, that, may cause further irritation to the skin, so it's not a good idea to use that wax on the skin.

Play safe and have fun.
  21. Old Comment

Really exciting from your first experience with wax, and how it went so good for you. The joy of that thrilled for that new feeling as you felt that nice warm wax touching your cute body. It is really getting great with how those thoughts of things going and coming out of Sammie now to you. Just getting sweeter for the both of you.
  22. Old Comment

Matches Made in Heaven

That really sounds great, in you getting all the PT jobs that you apply for. You will be very busy and adjusting to the new way of deadlines, plus all your other activities. It will be great for you and truly excited too.
  23. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir stefan View Comment
    Wow,
    Ehhhjh,...
    Maybe you findout she has a getdare account and reads all your blogs
    Haha, Maybe! That'd be a surprise!
    Posted 08-29-2016 at 06:05 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  24. Old Comment

Wow,
    Ehhhjh,...
    Maybe you findout she has a getdare account and reads all your blogs
  25. Old Comment

My Username

As much as i would like to say that it's true...i unfortunately think these people are just that way. I came across such people and they just allways seem to ignore any advice that is meant to be constructive...
    See, on this site or any other you've got people who've got good intentions or let's say we call it a good heart...sadly this world also contains individuals who aren't "nice", they're just plain twisted or got a fucked up mind...
    I guess websites like this also attract that kind of people.
    Ofcourse i do agree they should be discouraged acting the way they do!

But...can you change them? I'm sorry, but no. Really no, you can't. People don't just change.