Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

I got a puppy!!!

Pets bring so much joy into our lives and it's always such great fun deciding what name to give a new pet, definitely chance for some creativity.

Completely true about the training as well, pets need to be house trained or they end up peeing everywhere and making a mess! Hopefully you manage to train him quickly.

Really like you've dressed up your new pet in different outfits (as well as naked with just a collar, that's a great idea.
  2. Old Comment

Heartbreak

Thank you everybody for your support and love <3
  3. Old Comment

Heartbreak

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Foxy Rose View Comment
    Hey friend,

Not been online much lately, slowly coming back but still not sure. I'm going through something similar, I think. But, I know how you feel. My heart aches for you. Thank you for your vulnerability. I needed to see this message today.

Thinking of you

xx
    I am so sorry you are going through something similar. If you need to talk, you know where to find me. Big hugs to you my friend xoxo.
  4. Old Comment

Heartbreak

Sending you lots of love & hugs!
  5. Old Comment

Heartbreak

I wish you strength, I wish you a quick turnaround... And in the meanwhile I'm sending you an armful of good thoughts that you can comfort munch on.

Hugzzzz!
  6. Old Comment

Heartbreak

I'm so sorry to hear this today. Hugs, prayers, and thoughts are with you as go through the healing process. It's OK to be vulnerable and lean on friends/family. Sorry
  7. Old Comment

Heartbreak

Although I know this hit you very, very hard ... this is the kind of connection that all D/s relationships should have ... yes ... power exchanges are great ... but the exchange of such a deep love and emotional support is so much more than anything BDSM can provide ... and that is a connection worth investing in.

I have only been there a few times ... and it is heart-breaking to watch a connection that your love had built over time, crumble down. I hope your heart and soul recover soon.
    Posted 05-22-2022 at 03:04 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  8. Old Comment

Heartbreak

I'm wishing you lot of strength in getting over this Miss. I know it's hard, but I also know you are strong and you will be okay.
    Sending many hugs.
  9. Old Comment

Heartbreak

Hey friend,

Not been online much lately, slowly coming back but still not sure. I'm going through something similar, I think. But, I know how you feel. My heart aches for you. Thank you for your vulnerability. I needed to see this message today.

Thinking of you

xx
  10. Old Comment

Heartbreak

Good luck in your healing process, you went through something very hard and painful but is amazing how you're trying to see the best of it and I'm sure you'll get even stronger once you'll be completely healed.
  11. Old Comment

Heartbreak

I can't do too much for you, not being close to you, but I wish you all the best in managing this Butterfly! Stay strong!
  12. Old Comment

Release

I'm wishing you lots of strength and sending you lots of hugs my Princess! I know its hard. I am always here for you and thinking of you!
  13. Old Comment

Release

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    I hope you get what you need! Pulling for you!
    Thank you, I appreciate it.
  14. Old Comment

Release

I hope you get what you need! Pulling for you!
  15. Old Comment

A Fun Play Session: Edging

Sounds like the greatest experience Princess!
  16. Old Comment

A Fun Play Session: Edging

Good gosh, what a lovely blog entry! Delighted to hear you both had such a good session.

Thank you.
  17. Old Comment

Why doesn't my husband Dom me?

Reading your blog is always thought-provoking. A big killer of relationships is one or both parties being unable or unwilling to handle change, despite the fact that every life is marked by distinct periods of change, regardless of choices taken. Having that flexible strength with each other is an beautiful thing.

You've also been through incredibly much these past few years, which is scary to deal with, and bear, and find a right way forward... It's a testament to the strength of you both.

To see what you go through, then hurt you, even if a part of you needs it, is no easy thing.

Thank you, and love to ye both.
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by b69 View Comment
    Sounds similar to us. While my wife is changing and trying to Dom me, she loves me too much to hurt me. Thanks for sharing my friend.
    It's good to know we aren't alone. You're welcome, as always.
  19. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    May I suggest another thing? The whole concept of "the comfort zone" becomes ... well, muddley-uppy... when you are a couple in the "one flesh" kind of sense. (As Biblical sentiments go, that one is a surprisingly deep one! Gen 2:24, if you want to go to the source.) In a deep relationship the comfort zone is where you are together - wherever you happen to be... So pushing someone out of the comfort zone is surprisingly difficult for many reasons! (You don't want to - and when you try to do it, you do it so nicely and lovingly that you don't do it... [My ex wanted me to use bad language - and I just couldn't say anything unkind to her!]... and if you manage to take a step further into the unknown... well, you are there together, safe... which sort of makes a mockery of the whole thing!)

[ugh. let me be clear: I am not of the religious persuasion, but that concept of one flesh has depth.]
    That's very true. When he is my safe zone, it's hard to feel unsafe ...
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Erikaeriksen View Comment
    that last line .... is everything.
    Isn't that the truth? Really the reasoning shouldn't matter as much as the fact that we are doing what works for our relationship. But I get this question a lot so I figured I would write about it.

Plus, I know that a lot of IRL kinky couples feel very similarly to us.
  21. Old Comment

Sounds similar to us. While my wife is changing and trying to Dom me, she loves me too much to hurt me. Thanks for sharing my friend.
  22. Old Comment

May I suggest another thing? The whole concept of "the comfort zone" becomes ... well, muddley-uppy... when you are a couple in the "one flesh" kind of sense. (As Biblical sentiments go, that one is a surprisingly deep one! Gen 2:24, if you want to go to the source.) In a deep relationship the comfort zone is where you are together - wherever you happen to be... So pushing someone out of the comfort zone is surprisingly difficult for many reasons! (You don't want to - and when you try to do it, you do it so nicely and lovingly that you don't do it... [My ex wanted me to use bad language - and I just couldn't say anything unkind to her!]... and if you manage to take a step further into the unknown... well, you are there together, safe... which sort of makes a mockery of the whole thing!)

[ugh. let me be clear: I am not of the religious persuasion, but that concept of one flesh has depth.]
    Updated 01-24-2022 at 12:45 PM by Cstelle (The Eternal Search For Clarity)
  23. Old Comment

that last line .... is everything.
  24. Old Comment

New tats!

Awesome tats, Butterfly. They suit you very well.
  25. Old Comment

New tats!

Those are lovely tattoos, and suit you well. Also, it would be remiss of me to not comment on those GORGEOUS panties. So... I have...

It is deeply wrong that something seen as weakness takes such unbelievable amounts of strength, its hard to know where it comes from. Fight on. There will be people fighting at your side whether you see them or not.