Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

1. Old Comment

Posting schedule

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ltakltak View Comment
    good schedule; and great you are keeping your word. I like your fictional stories and your story about the "real life situation" best (and I think you write best, when you write about things that are -still- taboo in your normal sub-life...); more than the explanations of certain characteristics of yourself etc.

I'd like to encourage you not to stop by the end of April though... Maybe a long story with several episodes would be in order.
    I try very hard to keep to my word. if I say I'm going to do something I usually do - like these blog posts which I asked for ideas for and have now finished writing up ready for posting. Or saying I will run a 5km race in less than 41 minutes (which I managed yesterday).

I think things which are taboo are easier to write about as I have more physical feelings towards why I won't do them but can also see other peoples views. It also means I have to do a bit more research about the topic to write them.

Thank you for the encouragement but with no more topics to write about and my own imagination useless I'm not sure how it will go.
  2. Old Comment

Blog post 20 - Hucow story

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Now I can understand why you said the user manual was not your masterpiece. I can see you really put some feelings in to this one. I do like imprisonment stories, so this is probably going to be one of my favorites.
    I still wouldn't consider any of my writing as masterpieces. They just don't feel perfect.
  3. Old Comment

Blog post 20 - Hucow story

Now I can understand why you said the user manual was not your masterpiece. I can see you really put some feelings in to this one. I do like imprisonment stories, so this is probably going to be one of my favorites.
  4. Old Comment

Posting schedule

good schedule; and great you are keeping your word. I like your fictional stories and your story about the "real life situation" best (and I think you write best, when you write about things that are -still- taboo in your normal sub-life...); more than the explanations of certain characteristics of yourself etc.

I'd like to encourage you not to stop by the end of April though... Maybe a long story with several episodes would be in order.
  5. Old Comment

blog 19 - real life awkward situation

Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    Oh wow! I bet you read the instructions very carefully after that every time, huh? I'm sure all the scientists will say "we've seen it all before", but that doesn't help you feel less embarrassed!

On an unrelated note, I love the picture of the rainbow cake you've got as your picture! It looks soooo good!
    100% read instructions. I mean even if I hadn't had to take my whole playsuit off I'm not sure I would have done it.

Thank you
  6. Old Comment

Oh wow! I bet you read the instructions very carefully after that every time, huh? I'm sure all the scientists will say "we've seen it all before", but that doesn't help you feel less embarrassed!

On an unrelated note, I love the picture of the rainbow cake you've got as your picture! It looks soooo good!
  7. Old Comment

Quote:
    Watching a woman wearing blue bunny panties slowly getting wet must have been quite a treat for those lab techs. What do you think they thought when they saw that wet patch?
    I'm hoping they didn't see
  8. Old Comment

Watching a woman wearing blue bunny panties slowly getting wet must have been quite a treat for those lab techs. What do you think they thought when they saw that wet patch?
  9. Old Comment

Blog 18 - Tickilish?

Quote:
    I like that last paragraph. It tells a lot more about you than the entire rest of the blog.
    I just write what I've been told to.
  10. Old Comment

Blog post 17 - Obedience

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Comment
    Thank you but the user manual contains things which are limits and can't be broken although it states how I should be treated if I didn't have limits.
    Still struggling to find this word.
    Shouldn't those then be labeled as "Activities that might void the contract?"
  11. Old Comment

Blog 18 - Tickilish?

I like that last paragraph. It tells a lot more about you than the entire rest of the blog.
  12. Old Comment

Blog post 17 - Obedience

Quote:
    Obedience is very important in a sub, and you have described it well, although with one syntactical mistake. If you find and correct that by 0700 GMT on 14/04, you will be given a free pass. If not... it's back to lines.

As for the submissive ad - it will be humiliating to write that, because it will be personal. As the kid said, it would be equivalent to selling yourself. That's exactly why you should do it. At the same time, it is an opportunity for you to clearly state what you expect from a Master - writing that down will make it clearer in your own mind, which is also important.

The right Master, armed with the painstakingly crafted user manual, could be a great guidance for your development. Oh, and since that user manual would REALLY be the user manual, check back once in a while and see if there is anything more you would like to add before you post it.
    Thank you but the user manual contains things which are limits and can't be broken although it states how I should be treated if I didn't have limits.
    Still struggling to find this word.
  13. Old Comment

Blog post 17 - Obedience

Obedience is very important in a sub, and you have described it well, although with one syntactical mistake. If you find and correct that by 0700 GMT on 14/04, you will be given a free pass. If not... it's back to lines.

As for the submissive ad - it will be humiliating to write that, because it will be personal. As the kid said, it would be equivalent to selling yourself. That's exactly why you should do it. At the same time, it is an opportunity for you to clearly state what you expect from a Master - writing that down will make it clearer in your own mind, which is also important.

The right Master, armed with the painstakingly crafted user manual, could be a great guidance for your development. Oh, and since that user manual would REALLY be the user manual, check back once in a while and see if there is anything more you would like to add before you post it.
    Updated 04-12-2016 at 10:25 PM by Runesmith
  14. Old Comment

Blog post 17 - Obedience

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    Trust in partner is the hardest thing isn't it? But once you get to that step, it's amazing.

To be honest, it impresses me when one is that obiedent and that that school is survivable.

As for the submissive ad. I understand building up the courage. It isn't easy to put yourself out there. To me it's like selling yourself.

In the end, it isn't bad. The worst that happens is people telling you to change limits because your limits don't please them. And you can always ignore them.

I wish you luck and assure you doing an ad never injured anybody. Well it probably has injured the applicants with big egos but that's their fault.

Ps:I may not comment on them but I been reading your blog posts and they are awesome.
    Thank you. It means a lot
  15. Old Comment

Blog post 17 - Obedience

Trust in partner is the hardest thing isn't it? But once you get to that step, it's amazing.

To be honest, it impresses me when one is that obiedent and that that school is survivable.

As for the submissive ad. I understand building up the courage. It isn't easy to put yourself out there. To me it's like selling yourself.

In the end, it isn't bad. The worst that happens is people telling you to change limits because your limits don't please them. And you can always ignore them.

I wish you luck and assure you doing an ad never injured anybody. Well it probably has injured the applicants with big egos but that's their fault.

Ps:I may not comment on them but I been reading your blog posts and they are awesome.
  16. Old Comment

Posting schedule

Quote:
    I like this schedule, and keeping the handbook (which I personally think is your masterpiece) to the last is a great idea.
    Thank you. I'm still not sure I'd consider it a masterpiece.
  17. Old Comment

Posting schedule

I like this schedule, and keeping the handbook (which I personally think is your masterpiece) to the last is a great idea.
  18. Old Comment

Blog post 16 - menstrual cycle. Note: grim topic

Quote:
    Absolutely. She has the best blog posts in GD.

I think she is ready to submit to a Master, and this will definitely accelerate her journey to self discovery. The question is - as her boyfriend, are you ready for her to take this step?

Of course. Let's make this in to a new blog challenge - 999 words on the recent awkward slightly sexual encounter, while wearing only rubber pants, with bright red lipstick on lips and nipples.

I suggest putting in a small paragraph (outside of the blog and word count) that describes how she felt, writing about it. The emotions and the level of arousal interest me.
    Well that is pleasing to hear, but credit to all other bloggers on here - some of them are incredible as they are reporting real life situations. A lot of the posts that have been requested of me are using my imagination.

He says yes. As we are both asexual, physical contact of each other freaks us both out but he enjoys watching me get all embarrassed. So watching me follow out commands from others will be an interesting step for both of us to see if I enjoy it and if he enjoys... well I suppose "the show".

Not sure I can make it 999 words but I will give it a shot.

Thanks for the suggestion
  19. Old Comment

Blog post 16 - menstrual cycle. Note: grim topic

Quote:
    Are you enjoying these posts?
    Absolutely. She has the best blog posts in GD.
    Quote:
    I'm thinking of making Skye write a submissive application post to look for a master to increase her fun. Should she do this?
    I think she is ready to submit to a Master, and this will definitely accelerate her journey to self discovery. The question is - as her boyfriend, are you ready for her to take this step?
    Quote:
    Also she recently had an awkward, slightly sexual encounter - would you like to hear about it?
    Of course. Let's make this in to a new blog challenge - 999 words on the recent awkward slightly sexual encounter, while wearing only rubber pants, with bright red lipstick on lips and nipples.
    Quote:
    Any ideas for her to improve your reading experience?
    I suggest putting in a small paragraph (outside of the blog and word count) that describes how she felt, writing about it. The emotions and the level of arousal interest me.
  20. Old Comment

Blog post 15 - Fantasy story 4

Nice finale. I like the thought of the slut being owned forever by the bully.
  21. Old Comment

Blog post 13 - fantasy story 2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Comment
    Thank you. I had to imagine what it would be like
    The description is pretty realistic, as told to me by those with whom I have done this online as well as in real life. Cunt muscles are not strong enough to keep something in there indefinitely. In your story, the slut managed to keep it in while walking, which is rather impressive my the standards of most others.
  22. Old Comment

Blog post 14 - fantasy story 3

Well, I am sure you did enjoy writing this one, even though you don't like the piss part. The humiliation factor would have compensated for that.
  23. Old Comment

Quote:
    I like how the story is developing. And although you have never done an insertion, you described the egg scenario really well.
    Thank you. I had to imagine what it would be like
  24. Old Comment

I like how the story is developing. And although you have never done an insertion, you described the egg scenario really well.
  25. Old Comment

Punishment task - Social experiments

Quote:
    Excellent summary. You have been a very good test subject. As a reward, I am allowing you to change one topic, as we discussed. I am nice, aren't I?
    Yes you are. thank you