Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

1. Old Comment

Things I miss from D/s and tasks

I like all your faces!

And yea, I guess I want some chocolate frosting on my vanilla cake... (I've kept up on blogs lately!)

I'm quite certain my itch for occasional submission isn't a need. It's something I simply desire as a way to have a little fun. I have so many toys I no longer use.. cause there isn't much a point to use them without the pleasure of someone else to me. haha.

I don't think I'm going to share the blog with him, as it is really best to just talk in person, and now that I've got my feelings out, and have had more time to think about it since posting this morning, I feel pretty comfortable in talking to him.

Thanks everyone, for all the kind words. It is well appreciated!
  2. Old Comment

Hi Rose, excellent post, thanks for sharing your thoughts and current state of mind. I feel so very fortunate. My wife is also into the scene, but we recognize that we don't fit perfectly together when it comes to our fantasies. For this reason, we have agreed to allow each other to 'play' with others. There are some rules, no secrets, no sexual contact for me without her direction, etc... but generally we are allowed to 'play' to fulfill the needs that we cannot comfortably do for each other.

If you feel this part of your life is something that you really need rather than just a desire, I hope that you and your boyfriend can find a way to satisfy that need, however that might be done.

Either way, I wish you the best, you always seemed like a fun person, from what I read. Hopefully you'll be around more at some point so that I can get to know you!
  3. Old Comment

Rose, I haven't talked to you in forever and while I didn't know you for very long you are definitely an amazing person!

I admire you so much for being so open in your current relationship and I really hope that everything works out for the best and you end up really happy (:
  4. Old Comment

Hi Rose! I just mainly wanted to drop a note to say that I enjoyed reading your blog, and also, I like your face. Also it sounds like no matter what the outcome is, you will have approached it with grace and intelligence, which can only lead to the best outcome anyway. I am sending you good thoughts!
    Updated 09-10-2014 at 03:04 PM by Happy Me
  5. Old Comment

Hello Rose!

I'm also somewhat new but I totally understand what you are going through. It's that feeling of everything being just almost perfect. So teasingly close to being content, but that faint itch just will not allow peace.

I know the last thing you want is advice. All I wanted to say is that in my experiance with this, it wont go away on it's own. And the longer it is burried, the more it festers.

For me, it was a matter of facing myself, realizing once and for all if the issue was something I truly needed to be happy and live a content life.

After that question is answered, everything else is just a matter of courage.
  6. Old Comment

I think I appeared here when you sort of disappeared or only went to lurking. Maybe a bit later. I think i can understand your struggle quite good. I have not experienced exactly that but i see your points. I really hope you two can sort that out so that both of you are happy. Good luck from me and I really enjoyed your blogs from the past. You write wonderful reports.
    Sweetea out ~
  7. Old Comment

@Wardell (not that there is anyone else to respond to right now) Hi, I'm Rose. Nice to meet you! While 'little use' as you say, the comments/ thoughts are still appreciated. And I've definitely considered the same 'compromise deal' you mentioned

@ everyone else who may comment: I'm not looking for advice or suggestions on how to compromise with my boyfriend. Like I mentioned, I will probably show this to him, and then talk to him from there. I know that it's my responsibility to communicate with my boyfriend! Communication is key to any relationship! I just wanted to first get my unrestrained thoughts out, before I approach him about the topic myself.

But of course, any thoughts/ comments are appreciated.
  8. Old Comment

Wow, Rose (I'm one of the relative newbies here, so I haven't met you before) - that's a really bittersweet story.

The fulfilment of a loving vanilla relationship, but the ache of the lost opportunities to scratch your D/s itch. I don't for a moment pretend to have any answer to your dilemma (if you indeed consider it a dilemma as such), but give you the moral support of a stranger who sympathises.

I dunno... maybe you should strike a compromise deal with your boyfriend that allows you to go online when the itch gets so bad you feel you just have to scratch it, but stay away in vanilla land for the rest of the time. The idea being it frees you to devote yourself to him without distraction by occasionally satisfying that itch he can't scratch for you.

There... that was very little use at all, so now I'll slip away quietly.
  9. Old Comment

Report on Wedgie for my Lover

Oh, I never came back to update everyone on how my wedgie went for the rest of the night. I had some overwhelming news hit me the next day, and my mind (and physical body) was elsewhere.

Anyway, there isn't too much to say. It sucked beyond belief. I wasn't really that tired when I went to bed, but I was moderately tired.. and I desperately wanted to take the wedgie off. So I retired a little earlier than normal on a Saturday night.

When I went to actually take it out, the front part wasn't a problem. But the back wedgie, felt as if I was ripping a bandage from the inside of my ass off. It was slow, and painful, and I winced a few times while pulling it out.

I then went to the bathroom, then got a cup of water to drink quickly, and went right to bed. To be clear, I made up my bed and took everything off it before I took the wedgie out.

I would have gotten the water first, but it slipped my mind.
  10. Old Comment

I'm happy you did a front and back wedgie L, because I actually only meant one or the other of your choosing when I agreed to it

"But I thought to myself ‘would I endure this pain for Dravot?’ And the answer was yes, yes I would. So I knew I should give my lover the same respect, and I endured the awful pain of it being on."

^^Totally understand this..when you've given me either tasks or punishments in the past I often go through the same thought process and remind myself I would of course endure it for Pupil, so I should do so for you too when you've requested it. But it's so HARD sometimes!

I giggled a lot when I saw your loophole, we are wonderful with them! Loophole queens And I was hoping you'd find some if you didn't actively seek them out, because it always makes me laugh.

And you know I read this when you posted it and you told me about keeping the wedgie in on Skype...I chose not to tell you I meant front or back until now
  11. Old Comment

So, I spoke to you last night when this was hot off the press, but I'll say again that I'm thrilled to see a new blog, and as always your reports are a pleasure to read. More, please!
  12. Old Comment

So great to hear from you again. I always love reading your reports and getting some insight into how your mind works
    Posted 03-15-2014 at 08:12 PM by Markbassplayer Markbassplayer is offline
  13. Old Comment

You big slacker making Frosty wait so long!! Im glad she got to add some extra torture to the task for you, not sure why but im finding others discomfort enjoyable lately. Great report as always!
  14. Old Comment

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

I'm not alternating edges... just not using the same tools in consecutive sessions. If I really wanted to use two tools in the same session (outside of being on cam), then I'd use something else for the following session.
  15. Old Comment

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

Yes always get 2 tools when going for a session and then alternate between them.
  16. Old Comment

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

I don't think I'm going to change the rule at all... other than the exception for when I'm being controlled on cam.

I just need to keep my other toy closer to my bed is all! It WAS in my closet in a separate box... and oh my goodness, I love it!

Talk about an easy solution... don't know why it didn't come to mind earlier.

Still, thank you all for the thoughts.
  17. Old Comment

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

@Shadow: Making it consecutive edges would make it even worse! And the reason for moderating comments (I've used it once before), is because I didn't want anyone to post something like "u slut, u nd 2 keep rulz." Or anything of that sort (oh how my faith in gD is evident here).

@Twototheteeth: That is an excellent idea.

@Vladimir: Thank you for your opinion

@Shaggy: I already have a limit of 5 edges per session. Also, I don't ever ask for dares from the general public. I always private message either those I've played with, or at least talked to who I see is a reasonable person on the forums. While I believe I could trust most/all of you who commented, that just isn't going to happen.

I do of course thank you for your input, and thank you for your interest in my challenge.

@Shilos: I am able to use several different toys to get me off. While I love my wand, I also love fucking myself... it's just that I'm not really home that much, so when I get to bed, my wand is right there, and I don't feel like going to get another dildo.

Thank you all for your opinions/suggestions/input/interest, etc. While I am free, I will be quite honest that one of the reasons I put myself through challenges like this is to blog about it.

The blogging itself doesn't excite me, knowing people read them, and (hopefully) enjoy them is something that makes me happy, so I do like the opinions of others reading it, as in a small sense, my aim is to please the readers with my reports and such, concerning that I'm not doing this to please any one person.

It seems most of you would be happy with whatever I did. I'll most likely modify it, taking twototheteeth's suggestion as a starting point, but I'll wait a bit longer.

I will deal with the frustration of the current rule set in place at least until Sunday, the one week mark, but I'm going to aim to keep it until the end of the month...

This way I'll get more and more desperate, and I won't feel like I gave up on my initial rules too quickly. If I really feel like I need to change the rule early, I'll message someone for a (relatively short) penalty, and of course post about it.

I think I'm going to include a general exception to this as well as the limit of 5 per session though, and that's if I have someone controlling me on cam (won't happen too often) which with permission, I will give reports about how it went, what I liked, didn't like, etc on my blogs.
    Updated 07-18-2013 at 05:40 AM by Rose_Angel
  18. Old Comment

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

One of the benefits of the rule is that you might discover new tools and methods to excite yourself. I think that this is a good concept. Perhaps instead of abandoning it altogether, you could tweak it a bit. Say 1 edge per day has to be done differently or something...
  19. Old Comment

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

Perhaps all you need to look at is amending the rule a little to allow for consecutive edges with it but limiting how many to say 5 per session,
    or you could have a set amount you can use it for per day/week.
    you could also have the option of completing dares to allow for more edges per Item consecutively

these are just my thoughts regardless of how you decide to do it I look forward to reading your blog about your adventure
  20. Old Comment

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

Keep rules. It will be REAL challange for you!
    Posted 07-18-2013 at 01:18 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  21. Old Comment

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

If you feel bad about changing rules, that maybe don't toss the rule entirely, but change it to something like "I will not use the same implement to edge for more than 3 consecutive sessions." This will allow you to edge faster, while still require you to change instruments occasionally.
  22. Old Comment

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

Maybe change it from consecutive sessions to consecutive edges.

Is the moderating comments new dont remember it ever doing that before
  23. Old Comment

And So the Denial Begins

Good luck with the 1000 edges. I know I could never do it. Best of luck to you.
  24. Old Comment

And So the Denial Begins

Best of luck in your denial, you know ill help tease you every chance I get, especially after being used earlier!! Haha just kidding on the used part at least, and anyone that gets the chance to see you on cam knows how lucky they are.

Rose asked me to describe her face when she pulled off those nipple clamps for you guys. There wasn't any sound so from my end looked like her face was twisted in agony, occasionally closing her eyes tight signaling increased pain on her nipples. Her mouth was gaping wide open most of the time. After the first one was off she had to take a few deep breaths before attempting the second one, and for anyone thinking they came off easy it took her a few attempts and a lot of slow pulling to take them off.
    Updated 07-13-2013 at 11:06 PM by Shadowice
  25. Old Comment

Obtaining Permission to Ask for Permission

I have a few more that I retrieved from my old computer, but I will wait a few days to post more, as I think I'm already "spamming" up the blog space.

I'm glad I get to share these now though.