Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Night Drifter

1. Old Comment

One Small Step: a Blog About Feet!

I make no secret (well at least on here I don't) that I have a major female foot fetish.
    I truly love female feet. I think there are genuinely beautiful and sexy and arousing and I would give my left nut to worship them and care for them.

But why I have this fetish and why I find them so fascinating?

There are many theories, the most prevalent being that the parts in the brain that like sexual things are close to the parts that's about feet, or something like that. Supposedly it's due to some cross-wiring going on here.

I don't really buy this though. For one it doesn't explain why it's almost predominantly males that have a foot fetish.

My theory is that it is just conditioned. I haven't always been this way about feet. It's just that one day I noticed I found them really pretty and I started indulging in the fascination. It grew into a fetish and it stuck. The only requirement for this to happen is that you already find feet pretty which, in the case of women, I do! The fact that most take good care of them and make them pretty with pedicures really helps.

There need to be no explanation for why I find female feet pretty. I just do. What people find beautiful or not varies greatly and is all due to personal preference.