Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
  1. Old Comment

Cuddling with Jane

My Princess,
    It was really great for you to share that time with your best friend Jane. It was really great in how you were both able to enjoy each others company during one night of your spring break. To have that special time, with her and how you got aroused some with her and wanting Jane in bed with you. You really set that mood in which you wanted with her and having her so very close to you. To bait her showed how very much, you really wanted her close to you and sharing your bed with her. You created such a beautiful evening and that picture of how much you are so very turn on by Jane. That sweet intense had to be so very high for you along with that wetness inside your shorts.
    I was so very happy to hear that Jane was coming over to your house and that you would have a girls night together. Because, of how much you both care about each other.
    I Love You!
    Daddy!
  2. Old Comment

Cuddling with Jane

How adorable and innocent.

Reading this brought a smile to my face, thanks!
  3. Old Comment

Workout Task

My Princess,
    I am very proud in how you did a fantastic job in carrying out this challenging dare. Yes, to make it more interesting you had to complete it with 88ozs of water inside you. On top of that, you had to use some of your toys to increase the powerful feeling on your body. Plus, doing a nice workout to push that challenge even more harder on you, as your bladder was ready to release itself at the end. As, you were shaking and doing everything possible to hold it.
    Great job!
    Your Daddy!
  4. Old Comment

Midnight Dare

My Princess,
    This dare, was carried out in that challenge of being a very naughty girl, while all family members were sleeping. It was that challenge of being excited as you were masturbating and then orgasm In the family room of the house. That nervous side too, in what could happened if you get caught spreading your sex.
    I am very happy and again, proud of you.
    Your Daddy!
  5. Old Comment

Humiliation while Running

My Princess,
    You did a very fantastic job with this very challenging dare, as you were full at the start of your morning, then just added more water to increase that pressure upon your bladder. As was the combination of doing three things in this dare. Your detailed report shows the actions and how you try your best in holding your pee. Yet, you did lose in the end and urine covered you, from your butt down.
    Your Daddy!
    Updated 03-13-2016 at 07:51 PM by MasterDaddy02 (spelling)
  6. Old Comment

Masturbating in My Father's Honda Accord

Princess,
    I am so very proud of you with this very nerve-racking dare. Yes, it was a very rough challenge for you. Yes, it was not easy by no means. Yes, again I did push you harder and above that comfort zone. It is okay, that you were not able to complete the whole task in your dare. As you were on edge throughout the entire time of performing it. Once again, you did delivery a great report in every detail of your feelings and your thoughts in regarding this very challenging dare. Luck has been on your side so far and I hope that it will stay that way too. Daddy!
  7. Old Comment

Valentine's Day Task

Now you have done a gl9den shower, give it a few days and you'll want to do it again.
  8. Old Comment

Valentine's Day Task

Princess,
    I see that those 3 glasses of water, really helped you to gain a fill cup of pee. Nice job on your sentences and the challenge of doing it why using your wand. Then also why using the vibrating egg on high inside you. Then, I will use it for punishment on you, and let you clean afterwards. Your Daddy!
  9. Old Comment

The Power Of Music

As you said, music is extremely powerful. At first I was thinking of just a couple favorite songs, but instead I'll share a few of the songs I have a stronger emotional connection with. I won't waste time with explanations for each, so I'll just list some of the ones I can think of. These are all more low-key (and often more sad/depressing) than what I usually listen to, so it's more a collection of what I have connected with throughout the years.
    • "Aqueous Transmission", "Echo", "11am", and "Just a Phase" by Incubus
    • "Out Loud", "Carry You", and "Bridges" (and pretty much everything else) by Dispatch
    • "Home", "Miracle", and "Friend of a Friend" by Foo Fighters
    • "Intro" and "Crystallized" by The xx
    • "Guess I'm Doing Fine" and "Lost Cause" by Beck
    • "Generator First Floor" by Freelance Whales
    • "Grand Optimist" by City and Colour
    • "Soldier On" and "Down River" by The Temper Trap
    • "Falling Slowly" by The Swell Season (from the movie Once if you ever saw it)
    • "The Funeral" by Band of Horses
    • "We Are the Tide" by Blind Pilot
    • "Sideways" by Citizen Cope
    • "Zzyzx Road" by Stone Sour

I'm sure I could add a lot more, but I'll stop there haha hopefully there aren't too many sad ones thrown in there. That isn't necessarily a great representation of what I like listening to on a day to day basis, but I hope you get some enjoyment out of these, or at least a little bit of different music (no idea what you like or connect with). But anyway, enjoy. Let me know if any do resonate, now I'm curious.
  10. Old Comment

The Power Of Music

Music, is that support in so many ways. Music, is that powerful tool in which we all have found in our lives. The faith and feelings in which we all have found in music, is that one song or songs that bring tears to the eyes. For me, it is a mixer of songs that are in my life. The first song is by the group called The Guess Who, and it is called "These Eyes." That song is a oldie and the meaning is of how I was dealing with living my life daily. My health was a challenge and seeing through my eyes was not easy at times. I was dealing with understanding. Then that song called "You Are Not Alone. " I cannot remember who sings it, but those words were strong moral support.
  11. Old Comment

The Power Of Music

As far as my eyes can see
    There are shadows approaching me
    And to those I left behind
    I wanted you to know
    You've always shared my deepest thoughts
    You follow where I go

[CHORUS]
    And oh when I'm old and wise
    Bitter words mean little to me
    Autumn winds will blow right through me
    And someday in the mist of time
    When they asked me if I knew you
    I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine
    And the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
    Oh when I'm old and wise

There are shadows surrounding me
    And to those I leave behind
    I want you all to know
    You've always shared my darkest hours
    I'll miss you when I go

[CHORUS]
    And oh, when I'm old and wise
    Heavy words that tossed and blew me
    Like autumn winds will blow right through me
    And someday in the mist of time
    When they ask you if you knew me
    Remember that you were a friend of mine
    As the final curtain falls before my eyes
    Oh when I'm old and wise

12. Old Comment

The Power Of Music

A soundtrack - never a single song. A mood, a memory... And when a memory is a song... Like walking out of the front doors of my high school on a warm spring day... A transistor radio playing amongst a group of girls... "I like dreaming" by Kenny Nolan plays in my mind as clearly now as that memory was formed years ago... Thanks for sharing Lia!
  13. Old Comment

Depression & My Experience

Re: Point Of Interested!

I have received a few pm's in regard to my sub blog. I would like to comment on them here. She wrote this in expressing your feelings. She is sharing what she is dealing with on that daily basis. As we all at times, have faced the same actions in our own lives. Everyone on here has those inner thoughts. Everyone at times, must face certain ups and those very lows in there lifes. I am proud of how my sub, can share those feelings with me and let them out. Yet as such, it is a battle for her at times. Life is that battle for each of us in those inner secretly ways. Depression does attack the strongest and smartest people in the world. It does not have a number or hit just a certain type of person. It affects on all levels, plus all classes of society.
  14. Old Comment

Edging and Orgasming in my Siblings' Rooms

Princess, This challenge was a very nice one. The key factor, was to push you by making you complete so many edges. Then, to push you into having so many orgasms during the task. I felt it would demand alot from you in maintaining that control while edging. In which, you did such an excellent job. I am very proud of you. Your Daddy
  15. Old Comment

Punishment

My Princess,
    I am very proud of your report. I know that you learned your lesson and it will not happened again during our session. I feel that the punishment did fit what took place. I know you now fully understand the steps next time, so this will not happened again. Your Daddy!
  16. Old Comment

My Mom, Sister and Their Toys Dare!

Hmmnn. You are the best yet. Can't wait for more
  17. Old Comment

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

hey do you want to switch?
  18. Old Comment

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Kik me @michaelll69