Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Depp's Blog of Doom

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
  1. Old Comment

Oops

Now why can't I go down to Frankies and Bennies and point out Michael Jackson? Hm! This makes me =('ed!
  2. Old Comment

Gadgets, depression, getDare

Depp you know we love you. But sweetie your geek is hanging out. Big hugs. You'll make it better the next time. Now you know about the wires not being lose.
  3. Old Comment

I think i seen that before. For a psp screen actually. By god man. I hope you are into psp or ds or wii or ps2 or xbox or whatever homebrew. You seem like a pretty good coder.
  4. Old Comment

Quote:
    wow man. Quite the nerd you are. lol. I would of loved to see that lie detector. and i wasn't aware that Oled screens were also touch screen....
    I took picture but could not find my camera cable. I'll post them up when I find it. The touchscreen is a transparent plastic thing pasted on top of the OLED. You can make almost any screen a touchscreen quite easily and cheaply.
  5. Old Comment

wow man. Quite the nerd you are. lol. I would of loved to see that lie detector. and i wasn't aware that Oled screens were also touch screen....
  6. Old Comment

Awww, that stinks that it got broken but I'm sure you can rebuild it better than ever in the future! Then you can test in on your friends that broke it and find out some things that you always wanted to know. *evin grin*

*hugs* I love GetDare.
  7. Old Comment

Indeed. Tsk. 'Tis nice to have a place to retreat too. =]
  8. Old Comment

New site is GO!

I still can't believe you have to be 18! Well three months to wait! Suppose I can be patient!
  9. Old Comment

Spring Break!

Depp!

I'm getting off spring break now, which means 3 oclock amwake up calls for rowing and 11 PM bedtimes! I'll envy you!
  10. Old Comment

Spring Break!

Sleep is overrated
  11. Old Comment

Welcome to HELL!

Nice

I pitty the fool who goes to school.

I am in the same boat paddling against the current.
    Who are You Depp? you seem too cool for school.
    Your like a holiday no one knows about but everyone looks forward to, to get a break.

I know not what to say to you but your someone I want to know.

I challenge you to challenge yourself.

Who are you I do not know but I am myself and what I become.
  12. Old Comment

The Newest Addition to my Collection

Some of it is good some of it totally useless. Use your mind and a junk filter when reading his stuff.
  13. Old Comment

The Newest Addition to my Collection

Aleister Crowley is an interesting person. not read any of his stuff myself but might do some day... there is more to life than meets the eye
  14. Old Comment

Welcome to HELL!

I dropped out of college for about a year and got a full-time job with a major US company doing the sort of computer stuff I have always done part-time (web development, e-commerce, print design). The hours sucked but I did enjoy my work. I was making way more at that job with no degree then a college professor I know, and a friend who is a high school teacher. My job was way easier then theirs and I really enjoyed it.

My girlfriend talked me into going back to school this semester somehow. Something about lifelong accomplishments and her wanting to be secure in whatever the fuck. Sort of ironic as I can easily pull more money then her. I wonder a lot if college is really worth it for me. I guess if I ever wanted a government job it would come in handy. I feel like such a sheep going back to school but whatever, my choice.

So here I am dirt poor again and stressed out over a ton of things. GO SCHOOL!
  15. Old Comment

Welcome to HELL!

Well kids, If you think school sucks go work in a factory for a while and see just how easy and fun school really is in comparison. Try walking 12 to 15 miles a night while not leaving a 30 foot oval standing on one foot while you operate a pedal with the other hold a part with one hand and push a button with the other. Now do this about 1700 times a night. Oh don't forget to bend to the floor to pick up the part and set it down after each cycle of the machine. You will run back to school and maybe actually pay attention and learn something there.
  16. Old Comment

Welcome to HELL!

It'll be over soon enough. Keep at it!!

why the hell arn't i doing work? I have 8500 words to write by march 12, plus another 2500 word essay around the, plus a perfromance, plus rehearsals for another perfromance, plus a 1500 word report. Depp, maybe you could put my accounts (for this and the other place) on probation?
  17. Old Comment

Welcome to HELL!

Good luck, depp!
    Posted 02-04-2008 at 05:40 PM by Looking4somename Looking4somename is offline
  18. Old Comment

Welcome to HELL!

I'm already there!
  19. Old Comment

Pardon my absence

Do what you need to get done. You've made a statement about why your gone. You do have a life outside of getDare. Get back on track. When you come back we'll be waiting for you. Hugs.
  20. Old Comment

Pardon my absence

It happens, man.

I don't hold it against you... I can't speak for the rest of this site, though...
  21. Old Comment

Change of pace

Quote:
    Hope this helps you deal with your feelings. Let me know.
    Thanks for your advice. I'll try this in the next few days and post here shortly afterwards.

Quote:
    Are you, by any chance, a part of one or more of the many Indian nations that we white people slaughtered and abused without mercy?
    There are some rumors in my family there may have been some Indian at one point (hush hush) but I'm almost purely Welsh with a touch of German.

Quote:
    Have you ever thought about shamanism?
    Strangely I have always been interested in it since reading accounts of ayahuasca ceremonies in South Africa. Sadly my knowledge of the shaman only comes through my interest in the psychedelic movement. This is most likely not a full picture. After this I will definitely look more into it.
  22. Old Comment

Change of pace

Sometimes it is not what but how and why and perhaps even just time

Coyote the trickster the stories and history of one who has come before this time. Feel gracious for your part in the continuing journey of one so highly misunderstood and yet one so highly within the mythos. One can also say that if it was that coyote’s time to move on, you should be thankful to be one chosen to help the coyote continue its journeys to a different place. Some times things happen for a reason. May be this was a story for you to learn from or perhaps a call to you for some reason. Have you ever thought about shamanism? Then again the cosmic roll of the dice is never understood completely nor ever should be looked into to far either.

As I have said before I do things in an older fashion. Feel free to contact us to ask questions.
  23. Old Comment

Change of pace

Are you, by any chance, a part of one or more of the many Indian nations that we white people slaughtered and abused without mercy?

If so, go on a vision quest. Then you'll be fine.
  24. Old Comment

Change of pace

This may sound strange to you but try it and see if you feel better. Find an object that helps to symbolize what the coyotes mean to you. Take this object with you. You can go to the place where the coyote died or you can go to a place where you see them often or truly enjoying seeing them.

Hold the object in your hands. Open your heart to that which surounds you, thinking about the coyotes. Tell them with your heart how sorry you are and do not wish to lose the connection you have w/them. Tell them why they are important to you.

Leave the object there when you leave. Don't be surprised if you feel like someone else is there with you during this. Or if you see a coyote shortly there after.

Hope this helps you deal with your feelings. Let me know.
  25. Old Comment

Pimp your blog!

I like your banner Very artistic! I also have a banner... yay for personal customisation-ness!