Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Using my Domme powers for good

Being a Dom/me and having that power really puts one in a position of responsibility. I see so many wanna-be Dom/mes that don't understand that it's not all kinky fun and games. It makes me happy to see people who understand this and I'm glad you shared your story, hopefully it helps others see the true meaning of being a great Dom/me.
  2. Old Comment

aww lovely! I hope both Jaro and Gerbil are feeling better after their relaxing days!
    These are my favourite type of orders to receive I think, the ones where initially there may be resistance but when you do obey its replaced by a warm and fussy cared for feeling! rather than a sexy drippy feeling lol x
    Posted 06-19-2021 at 02:21 PM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  3. Old Comment

That is such an awesome thing to read. Those subs are blessed to have you in their lives.
  4. Old Comment

Great resonsibility shown to be in the good hands.
  5. Old Comment

I really appreciated you making that decision for me Miss. It was indeed a good decision. But I also appreciate in general the freedom I still have on making decisions.

It's great to know and also educate people that D/s is not always just about slapping balls and denying orgasms. It can be about anything and sometimes it is just really helpful if someone else makes your decisions for you.

Especially if you are a brainless slut like me....
  6. Old Comment

A kinky threesome; Welcoming a co-domme

This is so cute! I hope you guys have a great time playing together.
  7. Old Comment

I'm so happy for all of you! The change of dynamic is always an adventure, but I'm glad it's working out for all of you. I look forward to hearing about your adventures, and it's always wonderful to hear about BDSM adventures and how they work. Have fun. <3
  8. Old Comment

I am super happy and excited with this change to our dynamic. Goddess KinkyKoala has been a great evil, sassy but also very nice addition to our D/s. I feel so lucky to be owned by two such wonderful Dommes!

Of course I am so brainless I probably need two Dommes to do my thinking for me anyways...
  9. Old Comment

I'm so happy tgat you found such a wonderful dynamic! Co-Domming and/or co-subbing definitely adds a wonderful new dynamic to relationships, an can ease burdens when someone needs more time to focus on themselves. I'm glad for all three of you
  10. Old Comment

Happy Cum Day King Jaro

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    Thanks for your birthday wishes. I will surely let you know when I have that long awaited orgasm. I may just write a blog about it!
    If there was a "Like" or "Thumbs up" button I could click on your post, I'd do it. Just saying. lol
  11. Old Comment

Happy Cum Day King Jaro

Thanks for your birthday wishes. I will surely let you know when I have that long awaited orgasm. I may just write a blog about it!
  12. Old Comment

Happy Cum Day King Jaro

Dang. Congratulations for the worm. That's quite an achievment
  13. Old Comment

Happy Cum Day King Jaro

Happy birthday, Jaro! I hope you enjoy it to the max!

Sorry to hear you are back in the hospital again, Butterfly. :-( I hope everything goes well!
  14. Old Comment

Happy Cum Day King Jaro

Sure it will be worth the wait for both of you. Rest well.
  15. Old Comment

Non kinky pain - an update from a hospital bed

I hope everything is ok Miss. I was really scared for you.
  16. Old Comment

I'm sorry for the late arrival, but i wish you a good recovery and may the headaches be gone for ever! I was unaware of your migraine problems and the level of severity...
    (For me pills still work but make me feel weird)

So, good wishes and big hugs for the sweetest butterfly of all times! Also: all universes.
  17. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Thank you all for the wonderful and supportive messages. I am now at home, resting. The procedure to repair the leak went as well as possible and now all I can do is take it easy at home for the next few months and hope that my body does what it needs to do in order for it to work.
    Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you, Butterfly! Sending you many, MANY warm wishes and hoping for as speedy a recovery as possible!

*sends e-hugs*
  18. Old Comment

Thank you all for the wonderful and supportive messages. I am now at home, resting. The procedure to repair the leak went as well as possible and now all I can do is take it easy at home for the next few months and hope that my body does what it needs to do in order for it to work.
  19. Old Comment

Oh babe! I hope that everything goes well and you on the mend quickly ❤ x
    Posted 04-23-2021 at 02:46 PM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  20. Old Comment

So sorry to hear of your pain, but thankful you're getting tests done so they can fix thr problem. Also glad that you have a good personal support system as that can make all the difference. And as part of this community support system, many good thoughts for a quick recovery. I wish you all the best.
  21. Old Comment

Heyyyy. I am praying for your recovery and hoping everything goes well. Rest up, ready easy. It's super awesome that you have a great support system, you have already won half the battle right there. Warm hugs and wishing you well.
    Posted 04-21-2021 at 02:49 PM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  22. Old Comment

I had a spinal cord leak a few years ago. Luckily they caught it after only a few months and I had a blood patch done in my back that fixed it. But all that to just say, I know how painful the headaches are from a leak, and it sounds like you have that pain on top of your original problem and for that I am terribly sorry! I hope they find the leak and fix it for you quickly!
  23. Old Comment

Get well soon! Sounds like learning to let others take care of you instead of the other way around might be a big learning. Still, headaches suck, especially migraines. I hope you can figure it out and improve that head condition.
  24. Old Comment
  25. Old Comment

My thoughts are with you, get well soon!