Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

1. Old Comment

Finally there

Well, nice jungle. I'm sure IceMaiden is very pleased with you sharing this here

But, seeing your other post... I think it's really sweet.
  2. Old Comment

Post.

Wow,
    Very nice.
    And i totally totally totally can understand the feeling it gives having something in hand she had previously.

Good for you
  3. Old Comment

Post.

I told you that you were emotional, I saw it you big fibber!

I love you entirely <3 <3
  4. Old Comment

Finally there

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
  5. Old Comment

Entitlement.

Nothing to say except:

Hahahahahahaha.
  6. Old Comment

Entitlement.

the way your bear moves is wicked cool
  7. Old Comment

Icy on Omegle.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iSpuds View Comment
    Aww this is so cute! It's one thing to get tributes, but to interact with all the guys cumming on her tits must be a whole other level of embarrassing.

SO embarrasing!
  8. Old Comment

Icy on Omegle.

Aww this is so cute! It's one thing to get tributes, but to interact with all the guys cumming on her tits must be a whole other level of embarrassing.
  9. Old Comment

Icy on Omegle.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 321tt View Comment
    LIKE! Can I ask one thing: do you show your face on omegle? Thanks!

I don't show face.
  10. Old Comment

Icy on Omegle.

LIKE! Can I ask one thing: do you show your face on omegle? Thanks!
  11. Old Comment

Icy on Omegle.

I have nothing to say. Nothing at all. Except:

12. Old Comment

Icy on Omegle.

There is no transcript for the third load, as he used a mic. Calling her names like "nasty little whore, little bitch, cum slut" while telling her to play with and squeeze her tits. Of course, she obliged. in 2/3 minutes he came for her, saying "Thanks cumdump." before hanging up on her.

Three loads in around a half hour. Unfortunately I was interrupted and so we called it short. Next time she will manage more, I am sure.

When asked how she felt doing this task, her exact response was

Quote:
    "I HATE NO TOUCH
    THIS IS STUPID DURING THIS ROLL OMG"
    I think she might be a fraction aroused.
  13. Old Comment

Icy on Omegle.

The second man to deposit his load lasted all of 60 seconds before shooting for her.

Transcript 2

You: hello

Stranger: hi

You: please would you come on my tits/

Stranger: hell h

You: YUMMY

Stranger: ytbx

Stranger: tnx

You: youre welcome thank you very much

Stranger: byeeee

You: have fun!

Short and sweet, Icy's second load of cum in less than 10 minutes.
  14. Old Comment

Get out.

Amen to this.

Six years wasted on that shit, never again.

But now I have you to protect me forever and you're stuck with me like it or not.

To anyone in this situation:

1: Please leave.
    2: I'm just a message away if you need to talk.
  15. Old Comment

Get out.

I just want to say thank you for posting thing. Sometimes people need to hear it from somebody they don't know in order to believe it. I hope that this can help even just one person realize that they need to get out if they are not being treated properly.

I have let myself remain in a situation where I clearly deserved more but I just didn't realize how bad it was and it took somebody completely outside of the situation to tell me. So I think this reminder is invaluable.
  16. Old Comment

GD chat Submission 101

Dis is ttlly ow i gt my dom2!
  17. Old Comment

Get out.

Thank you for posting this. It breaks my heart that it's needed.

Protect yourselves, lovelies. You are worth the very best, always.
    Posted 07-21-2016 at 05:30 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  18. Old Comment

GD chat Submission 101

This worked. I now have 2 new masters, thanks for the guide.

Will forward it to all my friends, and share it with family. Thanks again, changed my life!
  19. Old Comment

GD chat Submission 101

Sigh... if I knew it were that easy! :P

Hahahaha
  20. Old Comment

GD chat Submission 101

Damn,... I should be more often online around 27pm... Now i missed 17 naked pics... Damn
  21. Old Comment

One year.

Aww so sweet and congratulations to both of you. I home it is only year one of many.
  22. Old Comment

One year.

I will be yours and keep making you happy for as long as you will let me.

I love you entirely.

And enough mush from us both now, don't you think? You big dollophead.
  23. Old Comment

What a brat is(n't)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment

@sir stefan: See, I can play well within the lines and not be mindless, not be silent (not usually, anyways), not monotonous and unthinking and uncaring. I am obedient because I am thoughtful when it comes to my obedience and I choose to submit.........
    Well,
    When saying "unhealthy" I was certainly not having you in mind. You are very talkative. I was referring to "only saying yes sir, nothing more". And on the one hand i agree that everybody should have the relation they want, but if i would succeed to dominate with such force that my pet would only say "yes sir", and have no communication besides that, than i would feel bad. And i would get the feeling my pet would feel bad.
  24. Old Comment

What a brat is(n't)

My gosh, I love your blogs.

I think you just confirmed for me that I am definitely not a brat. This is something I have wondered about, because I do enjoy some banter and teasing, I can be wonderfully sarcastic (I think so, anyways), etc. But I appreciate how you've laid it out here: the awareness of the rules, the lines drawn, and toeing that line. I do not toe any line. I am the girl who wants to know precisely where the lines are so she can do a really good job of staying in them, because a) I want to please the lovely Dom who drew those lines and make him proud of me and b) it makes me feel safe (not in an I'm-afraid-of-punishment kind of way, but in that I know where I stand, what is expected of me, and how to please my Dom). I need those rules. I don't want to mess with them. I adore brats. I think they are brilliant and creative and have this fantastic way of reading people and knowing just how much to push, delighting in the reactions. But I am quite certain now that I am not one of them.

@sir stefan: See, I can play well within the lines and not be mindless, not be silent (not usually, anyways), not monotonous and unthinking and uncaring. I am obedient because I am thoughtful when it comes to my obedience and I choose to submit. And sometimes something doesn't work just then, and so we talk about it. But if a rule is set, you better belief I obey it. I relish getting to say 'Yes Papa'. I want so desperately to be able to get to the place where I can say that to every. single. command. my Dom can think up. I would love to be that deep into submission. And that is not unhealthy, not unless it is putting my physical, mental, or emotional health at risk, involves me denying or changing who I am at a fundamental level (which is damaging), or involves dishonesty. If someone has a particular preference for a submissive who engages more in such bratty behaviour, then wonderful; but it doesn't mean subs who are 'super obedient' are not engaging in healthy submission.
    Posted 07-14-2016 at 09:11 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  25. Old Comment

What a brat is(n't)

Well,
    I disagree
    What you call "brat" i would call healthy
    It's not about fighting words (that would be silly)
    But if my pet would be super obediant, always saying "yes sir" i would feel like looking at a silent monkey in the corner of her cage in a zoo with all other monkeys happily playing. If such a thing happens in occasions i try to connect, talk, ask and find out what is worrying her.

Normally she behaves as you describe. Taunting a bit, searching for boundaries. Feeling happy, playing, sometimes crossing, just for the exciting feeling of thrill. Getting punished a little different than expected.
    I don't call that bratty, i call that healthy ( hot, arrousing, exciting)

But it's not words that i am fighting. You indicate the "non brat" as being "not part of the game". Well i would consider them brat (but that's just a word), but certainly part of the game.
    I had a brat like that for about 2 month. Domming such a brat is sure difficult but possible. I had to invest heavily in connection ( investing in connection is always key). At first she was crossing all lines one could think. But we discussed. I explained that she could cross as many lines that she wanted, but that such would not be compatible with submission. We had a lot of discussion. Did she want to cross lines? Or did she not want? Did she want to test me? Or was she looking for help? At the end the growing connection got her more and more in control.
    The process is delicate. Connection is very important. I could help her to behave as she wanted. It is very important to distinguish between behave as she wants and behave as i want.
    For those who wonder, the relation ended because she realized she was less into ds, it ended in a friendly way as equals.
    Updated 07-14-2016 at 01:22 PM by sir stefan