Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

My current girlfriend.

Posted 05-27-2009 at 06:36 PM by Knots101

So since i got out of a long term relationship (around a year) i recently got into a relationship with another girl at school melanie. We really click and everythings going good so far. We spent the whole day walking around town talking. But she wants to take it really slow... Like we have never kiss'ed not even a peck... Only the occasional hug. Normaly this would be okay for me... But lately I have really just wanted to kiss her but i know shes not ready for that anymore... Its making me really frustrated and confused. :S The relationship is going great so far we talk and spend time together and i like it allot. But i want to take it to the next level but i'm not sure how to approach her with that when i don't think she is ready... :S confusing!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1636 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You could just talk to her about it and tell her your feelings. I'm sure she will listen to how you feel and you can likely make adjustments. Worth a shot ain't it?
  2. Old Comment
    I guess. But i want to take it slow to. I really like her right now, but i'm still far from loving her. And i don't want to give off the wrong impression. But i want to be able to kiss her... :S
  3. Old Comment
    well, I never had a gf, but I still know what to do for you. Just give it time. Eventually, she will want to kiss. If you really like her, then don't break up with her just becuase she doesn't want any kissing.
  4. Old Comment
    Hmm. as others have said, try talking to her. If you feel you can't do that yet.. Maybe try kissing the back of her hand (very very old school but it's cute.) It might (not 100% sure but you never really know) show her that you want to kiss her, but she's not quite ready so you'll make do with this.
    Posted 05-28-2009 at 05:30 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline