Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maxxim

Rate this Entry

Becoming annoyed...

Posted 01-28-2009 at 06:47 AM by Maxxim

I have been looking for a slave on this site for awhile. I've met any number of people who like to play, who like to be tortured but are not looking for anything beyond an orgasm and a good. I have also had the misfortune to run across people who think they want to be a slave, then decide it isn't for them. They serve right up until I get a message saying something along the lines of "I'm not ready to be a slave yet, goodbye." I respect their wishes and generally don't bother them. That would be stalking and I really have no time for that.

Granted, I'm ranting right now, but it is getting to be very tiresome when it seems that you can't find a decent slave who is looking for something besides their own selfish pleasures. I've met a few people that transcend that here, but they really are the exception rather than the norm. I am still looking, however, and intend to keep looking.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2203 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As a slave I may know some of what you have to deal with. Part of the thing (and forgive me, I do not know your techniques) to keeping a good slave is you've got to keep them compelled the first meeting. Make interactive questions, creative tasks, ect.

My only real distaste m/s wise is when I'm told to buy a large number of things, some of which's only application goes against my limits.

Hope that helps
  2. Old Comment
    Nah, he's right. There are a number of people I talked to on here who are "interested" in being a slave and then talk to them and are like, no. Most users here have no IDEA what the true M/s lifestyle is (and humblest apologies to those that do).
  3. Old Comment
    In fairness, while I'm totally into the whole S&M scene myself, this is a website for dares. Y'know, crazy or nasty things that you're made to do on a whim, certainly nothing long term! When people say 'I want to be a slave', they usually mean 'I want to be a dare slave', which basically means 'look, just give me something crazy to do right now, i'm in a risky mood!'.

On that note however, the thing that bugs me is how many people only want to do dares that they enjoy. I mean seriously, the point of a dare is that it's something they wouldn't normally want to do! Those kinda people turn dares from 'fun exciting things to make other people do' into 'really freaking creepy'.

There's nothing worse than fat hairy guys who say things like "mmmmm i pored pee over me, sooooo yummy, i think i will do it agen 2morrow.... pls dare me to do more things like this.... i wont do anything i dont like tho, like eating a spoonful of marmite, thats just gross......."

It's like.. jeez, this isn't a dare, this is turning into some fat guys fantasy! But now, I'm ranting too. x_x;
  4. Old Comment
    SO happy I have a master and don't have to deal with any of this crap ^^
    Posted 01-29-2009 at 05:31 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline