Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Say it... say it... DOLLHOUSE!

Posted 04-07-2009 at 03:18 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Any fans or believers in The Dollhouse here on getDare?

Rumor is Fox is leaning towards a second season.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please !

If you have no idea what I am talking about this linky is your new best friend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dollhouse_Cast.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	33  
SysOp
Old

SitRep

Posted 04-06-2009 at 07:20 PM by Bloxo

first of all my picture is a few years old, was taken with a lower resolution webcam so was the right file size.

My name is Richard, I am a bit of a geek I suppose, my interests are somewhat rejected by a lot of society. But I'll confess I have enjoyed Transformers throughout my life, Star Trek when I was a teenager, still love superhero bits and pieces, films and games are my main speciality, have a DVD collection numbering in the high hundreds. Currently enjoying America's recent television...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

looking for somone to play with

Posted 04-06-2009 at 06:42 PM by face

im always wanting to play T or D but alas non of my friends are on ever so im looking for a girl to play with on a regular basis.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roflcopters!

Posted 04-06-2009 at 02:37 PM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

The DSi does internet, so i'm back like a bad plague kids!
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Looking for someone wild enough to push me to do things

Posted 04-06-2009 at 12:02 PM by michelle1978
Updated 04-05-2012 at 03:59 PM by michelle1978

I am interested in having someone take total control of me for like a week or more. what i wear, do etc. love the ideas on here about insertions, public nudity and wilder stuff. please write me with ideas or that you will help me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Baseball preview-NL

Posted 04-05-2009 at 08:26 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

NL East
  1. Phils-Too good. Pitching amazing and great lineup. Jason Werth is a sleeper
  2. Marlins- The sleeper. Ricky Nolasco leads a good young rotation with dangerous bats in Uggla and Rameriz
  3. Mets- Good team, but they always choke. Can a Jerry Manuel team do anything other than hit homers?
  4. Braves- The dark horse in spring training, but will pitching and Chipper hold up?
  5. Nats-The draft for Sausabury cannot come soon enough

NL Central
  1. Cubs-Rotation good, Lineup good, Bullpen shaky, but
getDare Expert
Posted in MBP Sports take
Old

task 3

Posted 04-04-2009 at 04:47 PM by jachris

my mistress who has never seen me before due to my foolish lack of cameras or web cams has commanded me to describe for her reading pleasure my sexual organ and as i am a male, my penis.

my erect penis stands about 5 to 7 inches in length, this is nothing great as it is a normal or slightly above normal range. it may be about an inches to 2 inches in diameter again this is normal or maybe a bit above normal. its smooth slightly reddened head when its at its hardest of course sticks slightly...
Posted in Uncategorized