Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

His Collar

Posted 07-29-2015 at 05:49 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-17-2015 at 05:47 PM by techiegirl

It's nothing really; a small silver chain around my neck. I wear it constantly because it makes him happy for me to have a reminder.

I also wear it as a reminder to myself. Not of my submission, although it gives me fun memories of that, but of the relationship that we have.

Every time I touch it, I'm reminded that there is someone who cares. Someone who has spent time and a significant amount of energy making me happy. Someone who I trust, to an extent, and who hopefully...
Distinguished Member
Old

wanted female bladder to control;

Posted 07-28-2015 at 03:38 PM by charmedone
Updated 11-13-2016 at 11:24 AM by charmedone

females if you want bladder exercise i will control you and make you wait but you cannot go until permission is granted pm if interested
No time wasters please,
Full compliance is required, Obedience necessary,
And complete commitment to go all the way without giving up or disobeying a wait order,
Conditions and rules apply,
Please contact me for these if interested,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Bowling, Bribes and Near Death Cumming Experiences

Posted 07-28-2015 at 11:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-28-2015 at 12:23 PM by Butterfly

Now that I am finally getting settled here in Alberta, I have had some time to start working on the bribes I owe to some of my voters from from the presidential campaign. We decided that last night would be the night that we motor through and get all of the username photos done (if you asked for that as your bribe, please know that it should be reaching you by the end of the week).

Asslvr and I started our evening by going bowling. We like to make things interesting and have fun and so
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	341  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

On control

Posted 07-27-2015 at 06:34 PM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)
Updated 08-08-2015 at 07:24 PM by punishmypussy

I'm curious to see how many people like me are out there. I have always been fiercely independent. I pride myself on being able to take care of myself completely, without help from anyone. I tend to exert control over every aspect of my life, which I think is largely because I have issues about appearing to be anything less than perfect to everyone.

I don't like to leave the house without looking my best. In high school I graduated in the top ten in my class and in college I've striven...
Posted in tangents
Old

My Wish

Posted 07-26-2015 at 05:47 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-17-2015 at 05:51 PM by techiegirl

I've cried after scenes. Hell, I've cried during scenes. Not for the reasons that most dominants want. I never shed a tear from pain and any crying done post-scene was from a subdrop.

About, two days ago, around 2am, I decided to be a total brat to my dominant. Now, this isn't exactly news and I was doing it in a playful teasing way. So, he decided to 'express his dominance' in a playful and teasing way.

So, yesterday, after wearing my Kitty Collar for about an hour, with...
Distinguished Member
Old

I need dares

Posted 07-26-2015 at 03:22 PM by Mcfluffman

If someone PMs me dares I will try to show you the picture(s) of the ending results
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Needing More!

Posted 07-25-2015 at 08:03 PM by MasterDaddy02

One is just not enough.

One of my friends is going through that phase of not being happy with what he has. He has complaint and complaint about not finding someone. He goes through that period of poor me and saying no one will ever come into my life. Then almost two years ago, he find someone, who was willing to put up with his crazy personality. This woman, cares so much about this guy and they live together. Yet, he is still trying to talk to women on Facebook. I thought he was done...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized