Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: The show Part 1

Posted 10-10-2016 at 07:13 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-22-2016 at 09:38 AM by CSasha

Hi,

My name is Danny, well, for insiders and friends like you. My employees call me Dan, except for the bunnies like this one I am screwing right here. "Keep your ass up, baby. And face on the floor. Daddy is nearly finished." Grab one yourself anytime you want. That's why we have them.
"Close enough. Stop. Let Daddy cool down. Ah." Excuse me. Though I have quite the stamina, I couldn't screw my bunnies as much as I like if I came every time. Plus I am a better...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

10/9/16

Posted 10-09-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474
Updated 10-10-2016 at 01:04 PM by jh474

Today was my birthday. Yay! I am now 22. As a present daddy let me out of my diapers and allowed me to orgasm. That was a perfect present. I promptly removed my diaper. I was home alone so I decided to dress up in female clothing for a bit. I went into the kitchen and cooked some food. Then I spent some time in the living room watching tv. I really enjoyed having a chance to cross dress outside of my room. I stayed like that until my parents returned home. Then I changed back into regular clothes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0792.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	437  
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Bumblebee

Posted 10-09-2016 at 09:54 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

I don't know how many people on here watch american football but the Pittsburgh steelers have the ugliest god damn uniforms ever. They are wearing their bumblebee uniforms and they are the grossest ones ever. http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/st...rowbacks15.jpg
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sadness

Posted 10-08-2016 at 10:30 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Why does it feel like the sadness is always stronger than the happiness? The last thing I wanna happen is havin to feel like this. In the end everything is temporary, fear not those that are scary.

In other news i got some cans of minute maid lemonade and it was a fantastic addition to my mouth
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10/8/16

Posted 10-08-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

The first thing I did when I got home is my edges. I had to do 15 today. I also continue to wear my diapers all the time. I found out that I was going to have the house to my self for a little bit today. Finally, I would have a chance to do tasks outside of my room.

Once i was alone, I told daddy. And then awaited my first instruction. The first thing he told me to do was taked off my diaper and drink 2 glasses of water. Then he ordered me to listen to a hypno file he has been
Posted in Slave Diary
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: Poem!

Posted 10-08-2016 at 06:33 PM by MasterDaddy02

The Love!

As it is there, why was it to late to say.
As it is there, what kept those words hidden deep down inside.
As it is there, why be afraid to admit it from your heart.
As it is there, why did you have to run in the other direction.
It was there for a reason, as you kept fighting that inner soul feeling.

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

The Difference Between Brattiness and Disobedience.

Posted 10-08-2016 at 02:33 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 10-08-2016 at 02:40 PM by IceMaiden

This was a topic AM gave me to research/write about (one of four, but I favoured this one enough to write it first.)

On the surface, a brat can be labelled as disrespectful and naughty, with many people often claiming or assuming the brat is a bad submissive or slave. They only see the outside of the brattiness. The sarcastic or 'disrespectful' comments or actions.

They don't see what lies beneath those comments and actions- that it's all done with humor intended and to
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized