Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I did not think I needed to bold the obvious.

Posted 12-02-2012 at 05:01 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

I recently wrote a Domme advertisment with the strict purpose of putting everything I knew was bad into a mushed up clusterfuck of what the bacon. The reaction was staggering. I got praise for it, and more than a handful of desperation.

Such worries me a little that people are willing to even consider such things. I presume a lot of them did not read it at all, and would sort of just wiggle off once they realize their mistake, but still the sarcasm just flies through some people. Below...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wedgie Punishment, 48 Hours Total

Posted 07-10-2013 at 03:39 AM by Rose_Angel

Back when I was Dravot's sub, I had rules to follow and weekly tasks to do, and procrastination is something Dravot tried working with me on. To earn this punishment, which was to spend 48 hours in a front and back wedgie during the week, with the requirement to wear it for a minimum of 4 hours at a time, there were several of the tasks I waited to do until the last minute.

I know one of them was not meeting my exercise requirements.... it's been so long that I forget the other. This
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average.

The horrible, embarrassing, unbelievable thing that happened to me.

Posted 09-07-2013 at 08:53 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

So, I debated not writing this at all, because it seems totally not real. But then, I thought some people might actually like to read it.

Anyway, this is the story of what happened to me last night:

So, I play d/s games with people I meet from gd. Right now I have this incredible dom. I usually have tasks to do every day, and we have amazing amounts of fun! I also take and send him pictures. So, I usually take pictures on my phone, email them to my happyme email address,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What service means to her: A true story

Posted 03-17-2014 at 07:19 PM by Toilet4use

My mistress decided to have a party for me, I was given no instructions other than to acquire some recipes involving shit for a party. here's how it went

So I was dressed in a French maid's outfit, along with black-and-white ruffly panties. I was massaging my mistress' feet when I heard the first of our guests arrive. It was Mistress' friend, we'll call her Alice, as well as her own submissive in tow, on a leash and wearing a hood (under the coat he wore, he is completely naked aside...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

likes, dislikes, limits

Posted 04-19-2014 at 05:12 AM by owneed (Creepness)
Updated 04-20-2014 at 12:31 PM by owneed

please note that you are not allowed to use any of those on me unless given permission to by anyone who have the authority to do so...

I wont accept it, just because I like humiliation, that is not an excuse to insult me, you might find yourself insulted back. unless you are a friend, then I'll spank you're ass instead

and so,..
I am straight 23 I only dom, and submit to women

likes: having FUN, Humiliation, verbal abuse, orgasm control,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Cloasure part 1

Posted 09-25-2014 at 06:00 AM by owneed (Creepness)

Hey all,
I am writing this blog to try and explain what happened to me in the last week, and the reasons behind my actions at that time…as its literally the first time that I set down since then…
To get that I have to go back before the night I disappeared for like 10 months, well, lets just say that a very small black mass appeared under my mother's armpits, it was of a size of a sesame, no one really cared, it looked like a mole, so everyone ignored it, and I was in the army back then,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Drafts vs. Publishing on

Posted 10-14-2014 at 06:40 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 11-06-2014 at 09:55 AM by Rose_Angel

This is... a bit of a rant. I've noticed several bloggers (whom I respect and LOVE their blogs), that have been putting blogs up to be published at a later time.

This of course, shows up on the top 9 blogs, and it's a little... frustrating, when you see them, and want to read the content, and repeatedly see

'Invalid Blog specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator'

As someone who used to blog a LOT, I always used drafts. This...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized