Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Happy's Adventures

Just a rainbow with some kink.
Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average.

The horrible, embarrassing, unbelievable thing that happened to me.

Posted 09-07-2013 at 08:53 AM by Happy Me

So, I debated not writing this at all, because it seems totally not real. But then, I thought some people might actually like to read it.

Anyway, this is the story of what happened to me last night:

So, I play d/s games with people I meet from gd. Right now I have this incredible dom. I usually have tasks to do every day, and we have amazing amounts of fun! I also take and send him pictures. So, I usually take pictures on my phone, email them to my happyme email address, and then delete them off of my phone.

So I was doing a task, and taking pictures, one of which was a very up close picture of my pussy. But the task was awkward, and stuff was like falling around, and I was having a hard time keeping things together, and my phone slid under my butt.

So I am still mid-task, and I get a text from a friend, and it says, "Did you mean to post that on facebook?" And I PANICKED.

I pulled up my facebook, and sure enough, the up close picture of my pussy was posted on my facebook. It had like 1 like, and two comments from friends...

I deleted the picture, posted a status update that says something like, "I am sorry if you saw that, my facebook got hacked. "
and nearly died from embarrassment.

I have over 700 facebook friends. I have been an activist for a long time, some of my facebook friends are pastors and reverends. A lot of my facebook friends are relatives, like my MOM.

So, yeah. I am still kind of freaking out about the whole thing... I just thought some people might want to read about it, because I know how you getDare people are...

What I can not figure out is... it is like 10 steps to post a picture on facebook... I never thought it was possible to do on accident... HOW did my butt do that???

*disconnects facebook from phone*
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 16304 Comments 21
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 21

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like you have a very skillful butt! I struggle getting pics on FB using both my hands... It seems you caught it before it got too out of hand. Sometimes the whole 'double life' thing can lead to slips like this, but anyone who has lived a little should understand that.

A lot of FB friends you may only have any contact with through activism and such so laughing it off as being hacked is fine.
  2. Old Comment
    Gah. I don't know if I have ever experienced that level of anxiety. It was intense.

And, thank you for the kind words.
  3. Old Comment
    People will probably believe your cover story. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

In fact, why don't you post it again and tell everybody they must still have your login and password. That sounds like a fun dare.
  4. Old Comment
    LOL! You are crazy. I would never ever ever do that on purpose!!!
  5. Old Comment
    I'm joking, of course. I'm sure having that pic on there for such a short amount of time was exciting enough!
  6. Old Comment
    LOL. "Exciting" is not the word I would have used, but I am glad you are enjoying it!
  7. Old Comment
    You know. I left something very important out of this... I had two friends on getDare (one old, and one new) that helped me through this. My best friend was not responding, and my dom was still asleep!
    So THANK YOU Bunz and Naked_lego!!! You two really saved me in my time of need. <3
    Updated 09-07-2013 at 10:51 AM by Happy Me
  8. Old Comment
    Omg happy that sucks but I couldn't help but laugh! Now im sad we aren't facebook friends though, I would of given it a like as well.
  9. Old Comment
    Again, some people dream of something like this happening to them. Mean while instill haven't figured out anything embarrassing to out do your embarrassing moment. We could almost make this a game!! See who can get the most embarrassing moment. Of course there would be liers and some moments for people are worse for them then you think they are but it still would be pretty fun! No?
  10. Old Comment
    lol shadowice. I can not believe that someone liked it. In my rush, I didn't stop to see WHO. I would defriend them now if I knew...

naked_lego, no, that does not sound like a fun game... though right now I think I am on the top! I mean, I have done (and will continue to do) embarrassing things for fun, but this was wayyyyy over the top, and way past fun!
    *pretends like the whole thing made her win a game*
  11. Old Comment
    You definitely won and hold the unofficial title for Most Embarrassing Moment on getDare! Congratulations!
  12. Old Comment
    Doesn't feel quite as accomplished as reaching "Senior Member" somehow.
  13. Old Comment
    Fine
    This is filler text
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Comment
    lol shadowice. I can not believe that someone liked it. In my rush, I didn't stop to see WHO. I would defriend them now if I knew...
    why defriend them, nothing wrong with liking a pussy picture of a friend
  15. Old Comment
    Never ever have a smart phone. Never ever have a smartphone!
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Comment
    why defriend them, nothing wrong with liking a pussy picture of a friend
    SO MANY WRONG THINGS.
  17. Old Comment
    Man, I wish I had seen that picture!! I would've liked it too! But you must have received quite the shock when your friend texted you. Imagine if they didn't, and you found out about it many hours later? O.O

But yeah, I'm pretty sure if you blame it on a virus/getting hacked, most people will believe you
    Posted 09-11-2013 at 03:55 PM by collegekid1204 collegekid1204 is offline
  18. Old Comment
    lol this made me smile... however I've got to say poor you and hey whoever liked it was kind of complimenting you... XD
    Posted 09-30-2013 at 07:31 AM by masters_kitten masters_kitten is offline
  19. Old Comment
    I am glad I made you smile! Lol at the compliment idea. :P
  20. Old Comment
    I know this blog post is a bit old now, but I just found it and thought it was brilliant Well, I guess it might not have necessarily been 'brilliant' for you, but it makes an entertaining story at least.

I have to ask though - were there ever any repercussions from this? Did anyone you know say anything?
  21. Old Comment
    I am so glad you enjoyed it! No, nothing bad ever happened. But I did tell my RL best friend what happened (she is a member of getDare too), and we still laugh about it every now and then.
    At the time I thought I was going to faint from the anxiety, honestly, but now it is just funny!