Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average.

Re: Two Days Left!

Posted 12-07-2019 at 06:12 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 12-10-2019 at 11:28 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

The doctor stop by and checked me over! We had a long talk about my recovery process! Then he said, two days and I can go home! So I am looking forward to that! After what could of been the end of life!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

Female Ejaculation Films To Be Banned In Australia

Posted 01-17-2010 at 06:05 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

This is absolutely hilarious. My sincere apologies to our Australian readers. Between this and the mandatory net censorship it looks like you are in for one hell of a ride!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eros
The Classification Board have determined that female ejaculation is not a real event and therefore all issue from a women’s vagina is piss and therefore covered under the parameters in the Guidelines for ‘golden showers’. This means that if the shower happens to land on the body or in the mouth it is determined to be an offensive
SysOp
Posted in Random
Old

Spankings Assigned by Frosty

Posted 12-18-2012 at 10:17 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 01-12-2013 at 10:59 AM by Rose_Angel

Frosty and I... joke around a lot.. And on my wall she originally assigned me 3000 spankings. I asked her if I was supposed to give those to myself, or if she were going to deliver them when we eventually (hopefully) meet. She said 1500 to deliver to myself, and she'd deliver 1500 personally upon meeting. Haha.

(I wouldn't ACTUALLY let her spank me...)

But I will go ahead and do the 1500 spankings by myself, or all 3000 if she wants. This recording below is the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

May Edge and Orgasm Challenge

Posted 05-30-2013 at 12:31 PM by Rose_Angel

Just a quick recap from my previous blog as to what this challenge was. Dravot assigned me 32 edges a week for the first four weeks of May, and 32 orgasms for the last week of may. These were all to be exact counts, and there were no preset punishments. I was also allowed to have one orgasm a week for free granted my room was clean, and I could earn a second per week if I spent 32 minutes in the corner ahead of time.

On the first week:

From Sunday to Friday, I had a total...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Uncertainty of Time Challenge Report

Posted 07-25-2013 at 04:45 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-25-2013 at 05:17 PM by Rose_Angel

And now for another report on a challenge I did today. I will post the original challenge after the report.

As a note, today is the day I intend on achieving 40 edges. I currently have 6 more to go in the next 4.5 hours... I feel like these reports are sufficient enough, so I don't intend on having a third blog about that challenge... but I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it.

Beginning the challenge:

I was about to start, and then my phone decided to say...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.25 average.

Wonderland

Posted 05-24-2019 at 10:19 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Some of you may have been wondering where I have been, others may have been cheering to see less of me, but no matter the case, I thought I would fill you in.

I have been in wonderland! Kinky wonderland that is. A few months ago, my worm and I decided to start our own websites. Mine is a place to showcase my writing: blogs, stories, and educational pieces. I have called it:

I will still be posting here, but I think I will be
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Fake I am

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:43 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-12-2020 at 09:36 AM by CSasha

Are you mad about the number of fakes lurking around and annoying you? Well, here's my bloody honest confession: I am a fake, too.

My real name is neither Cass nor Cassandra. I used an extra email to register here, including a fake family name. I use it for all my kinky activities since I don't want to risk exposing my real identity. My main apartment is located in Hamburg, Germany, but now I even work in Cologne, Germany, and am located there during the workweek.

But this...
Oracle