Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Deal or No Deal!

Posted 01-23-2017 at 12:29 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-23-2017 at 05:30 PM by IceMaiden

So I saw the thread deal or no deal recently and thought it would be fun for AM and I to play it. I mentioned it to him and he agreed we could play.

He had me write out an equal list of 'good' and 'bad' things and then modified, changed or added himself to the list I provided him with.

After randomising the numbers himself, we were good to go and started the first game. In the good list he had included 24 hours of orgasms. I really wanted to win that one! But in the bad
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Difference Between M/s And D/s.

Posted 01-28-2017 at 12:38 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-29-2017 at 08:26 AM by IceMaiden

Note-this is solely my opinion.

I always identified as a submissive. I hated the word slave and was sure that would never be me. I originally viewed a slave who was someone who had no input, no limits and was forbidden from stating their thoughts feelings or concerns.

I am a brat. I have an opinion on everything. If I feel something is unsafe, beyond my capabilities or just stupid then you are going to know about it right away. So I couldn't be a slave...could I?
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Capturing Butterflies and Watching An Aimee!

Posted 02-11-2017 at 05:41 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-12-2017 at 01:24 PM by IceMaiden

Sooo it's been almost a week of a trial now with Butterfly, Asslvr and AM. When I originally saw their ad I didn't even think to consider anything more than wishing them all the best with their search and being ready with a pitchfork for anyone that didn't respect what they had laid out/upset them. It never even crossed my mind to apply myself with AM as although I had been having more dommey urges than usual at the time they were looking for a male or a couple. Last time I checked I didn't have a penis...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting AM!!! (Part Two Point One.)

Posted 03-03-2017 at 12:31 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-03-2017 at 12:54 PM by IceMaiden

The owner of the hotel I was staying at woke me up to tell me it was breakfast time, so I quickly got ready and went downstairs and asked for some toast. AM had told me he would arrive about 9.30 and it was now almost 9.40. He was late! So I was eating my breakfast wondering where he was when he was let in by the other owner of the hotel. I told him he was late and he commented he wasn't, I hadn't brought my phone downstairs with me and had tried calling me several times so I could go and let him in....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting AM!!! (Part Two, Point Two.)

Posted 03-03-2017 at 12:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-03-2017 at 01:00 PM by IceMaiden

I knew he was going to spank me soon and I was looking forward to it so much! My paddle has a harder side and a softer side to it and I knew he would be using the hard one and sure enough not a minute later he had delivered the first stroke to my bottom. I wasn't expecting it. I struggle self ass spanking because of the angle so I had no idea how hard it was going to hit me when he did it. The answer: Fucking HARD! I couldn't help the cry that came out of my mouth and involuntarily turning away to hide...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting AM!!! (Part Three.)

Posted 03-03-2017 at 02:52 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-03-2017 at 02:57 PM by IceMaiden

I wasn't looking forward to this day. We didn't have very long together before I would need to make my way to the train station to return home and I was sad about leaving him and getting such little time today after we had so long the day before. So when he was called away within minutes of getting to me I was devestated, although I tried not to show it. I knew he was just as upset and didn't want my distress to make him feel worse so I did my best to mask what I could.

After he left I
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thanks...But No Thanks.

Posted 03-30-2017 at 09:00 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-30-2017 at 09:02 AM by IceMaiden

Recently I became a little braver and started uploading pictures to my profile here and some different and/or uncensored ones on my kinktalk profile.

Everytime I or AM upload one I become nervous and shy and anxious and a little worried. Every single time. And yet when someone comments nicely on them or about them directly to me, it makes me less anxious to post a new one at another time.

It's nice to get positive feedback and of course I enjoy recieving it. Who wouldn't?
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized