Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Meeting AM!!! (Part Two, Point Two.)

Posted 03-03-2017 at 12:32 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 03-03-2017 at 01:00 PM by IceMaiden

I knew he was going to spank me soon and I was looking forward to it so much! My paddle has a harder side and a softer side to it and I knew he would be using the hard one and sure enough not a minute later he had delivered the first stroke to my bottom. I wasn't expecting it. I struggle self ass spanking because of the angle so I had no idea how hard it was going to hit me when he did it. The answer: Fucking HARD! I couldn't help the cry that came out of my mouth and involuntarily turning away to hide my bottom for a moment before rolling myself back into position. This went on for quite a while and whilst I did try not to move away each time I didn't always succeed. I did always return to the position right away though. Somewhere in this he had placed his other arm over my back holding me as still as he could and commented who would have thought you needed to be held down for a spanking which made me laugh. I enjoyed the fact he was holding me down as well it made the whole thing hotter to me. I was quickly tiring of he paddle and had now decided that I hated it and asked for the flogger. The flogger had to be better, right? But he was mean and swapped to his belt instead, landing several more blows on my bottom with his belt before he finally decided he would use the flogger. Or so I thought. But nope, still not time. Now it was time for his hand. His hand hurt more than everything so far!! After he had used his hands several times he finally decided to switch to the flogger. I think the only reason he did is that his hand must also have been stinging by this point. So I heard him pick up the flogger and thought this wont be as bad as the others....how wrong was I?! Using the flogger on myself never amounted to more than a small red patch of skin and when I had been flogged by someone else in the past...well, that was nothing like this time. This time AM delivered a proper flogging, how it should be. And whilst I may have been wet and turned on by the pain certain parts of my body were beginning to hate him also.

I moved a hell of a lot at this point but naturally it didn't stop him as the flogger wouldn't cause any damage no matter where it hit so he didn't stop for a single second. I could feel my botttom, my thighs, part of my legs, my back and hips turning redder each time he connected with the flogger. I quickly decided I hated the flogger too. But this wasn't enough fo him still. No, he then asked me which implement I wanted next even though he knew the answer without me even saying it. I managed to mumble out that I wanted his hand thinking that would be good enough for him but I should have known better. I then had to tell him why I wanted his hand. I knew I was blushing as I admitted that I wanted it because it hurt the most. He followed up with several quick hard hand spanks on my already sore bottom and once he finished he took some pictures. When I looked at them I was very surprised as it was the first time my bottom has ever truly marked fom a spanking.

We cuddled and talked a little before he told me that he needed to pee. I had a feeling what was coming next and I was right: He made me admit that I wanted him to pee on me. I thought I was being smart telling him that "I want whatever you want" but no, he made me say the exact words. And then he told me he wanted me to swallow too and I said I would try my best. So after positioning myself in the shower he stood over me and started peeing. I had already asked him a few days before our meet that if he told me to do this coould he please take mercy on me and at least drink a lot of water and not a lot of coffee so the taste wasn't terrible to me and he had told me he would consider my request. He tasted like water. So I didn't have too much difficulty swallowing because of the taste. In fact the only thing I had difficulty with was keeping up wiith him as he peed, resulting in me spitting out a mouthful into the shower as he was going faster than I could swallow. As he finished he decided to throw his phone at my face and it connected with my left eye. It freaking hurt too! I accused him of trying to give me a black eye as he stood there laughing at dropping his phone only for it to attack me. As he continued peeing while I was swallowing it naturally coated my body so when he had finished I had a quick rinse in the shower before rejoining him on the bed.

He decided it was funny to keep pulling on my vagvag hairs so I told him if you do that again I am going to do it to you and see how you like it! Of course he did it again and I didn't get anywhere near him before he had pinned me down when I attempted to do it back. So instead I yanked the hairs on his arm that was pinning me. Twice. He told me one more and I would be very sorry....to a brat that is a freaking challenge! So I did it again a moment later. And laughed and giggled and told him he shouldn't challenge me like this as I will always react! His response was to grab and squeeze my right nipple HARD and twist and twist and twist. My poor nipple. My poor, poor nipple! I might have squealed to him that I was sorry I'm really sorry! at this point. Maybe. (But I would do it again, so there.)

He then showed me had brought some rope with him and I told him I had never been tied before so we decided to attempt some before he had to leave. He created a chest harness and at the end ran some of the rope under my vagvag before tying it at the back and I was surprised how fast my boobs turned purple. And when he slapped them a few times I moved away as fast as I could. Damn that hurt so much! Originally we were going to leave it on after he left as he had left it loose enough for me to get it off myself but then we decided that wasn't so wise because we were talking about me and I can be very clumsy and ditzy at times. So he undid it for me and thought it funny to yank the rope that was against my vagvag and bottom. Jerk.

By this time, it was almost time for him to leave so we hugged, kissed and said our goodbyes and as he was leaving the room I hit record on my phone and spanked his bottom, to get the recording I had promised Aimee. He huffed and laughed at the same time and I giggled lots. After he had left the room I collapsed on the bed a big subby mess.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1538 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    <3 I'm so glad you got to have rope
  2. Old Comment

I think my darling forgot to include this in her report.