Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

A day in the life of... 8

Posted 08-14-2013 at 12:40 PM by DeBael
Updated 12-01-2013 at 04:16 PM by DeBael

I've had multiple requests to do another 'a day in the life of', so I decided I'd give it another go.
Charlotte gave me the rules for today:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte21
How about a little "Pokemon Training":

1) Win 3 blackjack rounds with a dare for each lost hand. Opponent is your choice.

2) Get "accidently" caught by your brother or sister...
ROLL:
1 : ... just wearing bra and panties.
2, 3: ... just wearing panties.
4, 5: ... just
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

The significance of the Butterfly

Posted 07-13-2014 at 05:37 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly
Tags butterfly

Butterflies are very significant to me. My home office is decorated with all different butterflies. The butterfly has a few different meanings for me.

One is a very personal significance because when I see it, it remind me of my Nana (my great grandmother).

When I was 7 years old, I went to a family Christmas party. There was a gift exchange for the kids, but somebody had forgotten to bring their gift, so my Nana chose to put her adult gift in for one of the girls gifts.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Funerals

Posted 07-18-2014 at 08:03 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:51 AM by Butterfly

***Sorry in advance for this very off topic blog post. It is just relevant to my life right now, and needed a sounding board for my feelings***

I hate funerals. I mean, nobody likes funerals, but I hate them more than most. In my 25 short years, I have had to attend 15-20 with half of those being people who were extremely close to me.

I am an emotional person. I believe that wearing my heart on my sleeve has hurt me in the past, but as much as I try, and against my better...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My Bracelet

Posted 08-16-2014 at 08:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:50 AM by Butterfly

After Sir and I completed our trial together, we revised our rules and added a rule to remind me of him every moment of everyday. I am expected to wear one red item each day. Soon after this, I was planning a shopping trip with my mom. Sir messaged me at work and told me that he wanted me to buy one item in particular while we were out. When I asked what, I had to pick my jaw up on the floor when he told me he wanted me to buy a collar. I instantly turned red, my heart stopped, I had a slight panic moment....
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My First Punishment

Posted 08-22-2014 at 11:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:48 AM by Butterfly

If you read my recent blog about my bracelet, you will understand that it is very very important to me. It is also a rule, that I must wear it everyday.

That being said, the moment that I realized that I forgot my bracelet at home on my night stand, was a very sad and disappointing moment. I was on the phone with Sir when I realized it, and I almost wanted to cry. I was so angry at myself for forgetting, I was sad that I wouldn't have a piece of him with me that day, I was disappointed
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 09-16-2014 at 07:38 PM by Robert_Z_man
Updated 02-03-2022 at 07:48 AM by Robert_Z_man (Overhaul)

PM Me

Dont forget to checkout my Toys,Tools & Equipment HERE
PM ME BOUNDNUTS & I MUST HAVE MY BALLS BOUND WHILE i DO ANY DARES

Exhibitionst Bj #1-350 I will mount my 10 inch dido to a roadside window in a dark room and suck it __ full thrust, if I need to stop to hide the count restarts

Blind house inspection - Thong/pink nightdress or both I will put on selected outfit and walk every room in my apartment dragging my hand over every...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Our First Meeting: Beating our record

Posted 10-12-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:43 AM by Butterfly

Last month Asslvr and I set a new record and I had 13 orgasms in one day. In the comments of that blog post, he had promised me that we wouldn’t be keeping the record sitting at lucky 13 for too long. However, I didn’t expect us to beat the record so soon, and especially not while we were in person.

After helping me up off my knees (there is a story hidden in there that maybe Asslvr will tell), Sir told me that he was going to leave the room for a few minutes, and that when he returned,
A Butterfly Princess <3