Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

This is my 100th blog post

Posted 12-15-2010 at 09:15 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So in case you thought I was going to do some reflecting or something, you are wrong. Maybe in 101.

In all seriousness, I hope the 2 people who read them and the one person who one-stars it because they hate me enjoys reading whatever is on my mind
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Heeeeeeeh <.< >.>

Posted 06-10-2011 at 04:50 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Updated 06-12-2011 at 11:15 AM by softeyes
Tags 69..

Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Halloween

Posted 10-28-2011 at 07:40 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I really don't enjoy this holiday. I know it is positive in some ways, but really I just have found it overrated since i was young. It is okay if you are a young child, but no grown man should dress up as a cop or something like that and go out in public, unless of course you are forced by a woman to do so. I am proud of my decision to skip festivities (plus there were other reasons) and watch baseball instead.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Sexy Panties. Panties Everywhere.

Posted 03-12-2012 at 07:23 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 03-12-2012 at 07:34 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

Stacked neatly in rows. Orderly by type, lace, and colour by visual spectrum, then shade. There's little purpose to this blog other than showing off how fucking neat this drawer is. Look how neat that thing is.

Lower: Panties, panties with lace
Upper: Half back thongs, half back thongs with lace, that one G-string, string that was once a g string, I think.

<3 Who wants to pick which panties I wear for a week?

Also: Limited edition Pikachu, 1999...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1381.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	175  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Slave to Free to Slightly Controlled

Posted 04-29-2013 at 03:28 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 04-29-2013 at 03:32 PM by Rose_Angel

Okay, so many people who regularly visit my blogs already know something I've never publicly announced on getDare. And I'm sure many, from reading my blogs, were able to figure it out.

Most of my reports on here have been reports to Dravot, and that is of course for a reason. Last summer, my "lesbian lover," Frosty, and I decided to compete in who could be more submissive, via The Sub Wars. Before this, I had already had asked Dravot for several dares, and was becoming good...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

And So the Denial Begins

Posted 07-13-2013 at 10:14 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-13-2013 at 10:23 PM by Rose_Angel

Yup, my 1000 edge challenge started about an hour ago. I haven't edged yet or anything, as I'm quite sore from the last hour and a half of my free time to cum.

I was actually having a difficult time getting in the mood to cum, until I decided to message Shadowice0823. We started talking about what he'd do if I met up with him after 2-3 months of being denied, how he would tease me and tie me up, playing with me enough to make me go crazy but not near enough to edge.

As...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update and Spanking/Edge Dare Report

Posted 07-25-2013 at 04:36 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-25-2013 at 05:16 PM by Rose_Angel

You can see my former rules and the spanking/edge challenge I'm going to report on here in this blog entry if you wish.

I have decided, that with my limited time, and with the input of a few of my kink friends, I am eliminating former rules and simply changing my challenge to a 1500 edge challenge.

I will still do my '100th' edge challenges on separate days, but will instead do them for edges 150, 300, 450 etc.

With that out of the way, I will report on the
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized