Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Default Sub Wars: Frosty vs. Rose

As some of you may have seen and figured out in Frosty’s blog, we’re having a competition!

Sunday, August 12-Saturday, August 25th

Session 1: August 12-14
Session 2: August 16-18
Session 3: August 19-21
Session 4: August 23-25

Clarification on Times:

All sessions last 72 hours. 3 full days.

These dates are relative to our own time zones. While Frosty will technically begin the sessions 5 hours before me, I will still have 5 hours after her to complete mine.

Dravot will create four sets of tasks and rules for us to follow, one for each session.

Each session will have 2 tasks and 4 rules.
Each task completed gets us 2 points, each task not completed makes us lose 2 points.
Each* infraction of the rules loses 1 point.
We both start at 10 points.

* Rule infractions beyond are our control will not count against us.

Guidelines

Things Dravot may use in our tasks:

Spanking, pain, pegs, lines, corner, edges, exercise**, wedgies, kneeling, toothpaste, body writing

**excluding push-ups

Things Dravot may use for short-term rules/restrictions:

Bathroom/bladder control (pee only), shower control, body control (what we can/can’t touch), speech restrictions/typing restrictions, edge control (neither of us can orgasm), sleep control (whether to use beds or not), anything he can think of within our mutual likes/ dislikes

Important!!!:

Dravot can not punish us for the individual tasks we do not complete. This is a competition to see who completes the most tasks, and how well the tasks were completed.

What is at stake?

The loser of each session will receive a punishment from Dravot, with one dislike incorporated chosen by the winner.

Should the loser of a session have an overall score of 0 or below at the end of a session, the loser will receive two punishments instead.

The loser of the overall competition will receive a punishment from Dravot. The winner gets to picks a dislike for every point apart they are from the loser for Dravot to incorporate into the punishment, and he may only use those dislikes in the punishment.

How will you know what our tasks and rules are?

Dravot will post our tasks and rules at least one day before a new session begins on this thread.

How will we be judged?

We will each write reports for covering the facts and details of each of the sessions, in our own styles of reports. While we both certainly like to make our reports entertaining to Dravot, he will use the raw content of our reports to tally up and take away points, based on the number of tasks we completed, and the number of rules/ times the rules were broken.

How will you know how we're doing against each other?

Dravot will post on the thread after he has read our reports and figured out our scores.

Will you see our reports?

Yes. After Dravot has verified that he has received both reports, Frosty and I will post them here for all of you to see.

What do we want from you?

TRUTHS!!!

While we each have our own (high quality, if I do say so myself) truth threads that anyone is always welcome to post truths for us, please direct any questions regarding the competition on this thread, so that we can both answer for you, in the same area.

We are NOT accepting any dares/rules/tasks from anyone in the getDare community other than Dravot for this competition.

How did this competition come to be?

We were talking one day and I was laughing at her struggle with being submissive, and I made the comment “I want to compete with you to see who is more submissive.” This was said a week or two ago. I had completely forgotten all about it.

Frosty and I were talking about random things yesterday, such as how I ended up finding two of the best dare givers on this site so fast (Dravot and Gin, in alphabetical order). Then we started talking about the quality of our reports. Soon after that, she sent me this message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty
I am soooo tempted to come up with a dare for you just so I can have my own special report, too!

OOOOOOOO No! You said you wanted to compete!! We should have either Gin or Dravot come up with something that is suitable for BOTH of us and go ahead and compete hahaha!
We girls joke a lot, and most things are just that—jokes. But not this time. We had to figure out what exactly we wanted to compete with, and which of the two fine gentlemen we would choose. I personally know from talking to Gin, that he has been fairly busy, so I mentioned that Dravot probably had more time to do this for us.

So cool, we knew who we wanted… but what exactly were we going to compete in?

Frosty suggested dares at first, but I felt I have a good amount of physical problems that would most likely limit the dares (not that Dravot couldn’t be creative enough to get around that), as well as feeling that doing dares doesn’t really show “submissiveness” much. So, I suggested competing by having tasks set for each of us. Once we agreed that we ought to be judged based on tasks, I messaged Dravot asking him if he would be interested in helping us with such a competition. He happily agreed to.

All Frosty and I had to do was work out the details. While discussing details, we decided that there should be rules along with tasks, as you probably noticed at the beginning of this thread.

Wish us luck!

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 08-13-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Rose_Angel for this post:
Old 08-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

I am SO looking forward to some edging competition.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
Dravot
getDare Devil

For Session One

First Task:
You will need a wooden spoon, you will deliver 100 swats the only eligible targets are tits, pussy and ass, swats on the ass count for half a point.

Second Task:
Put a dollop of toothpaste on your clit and put on a pair of panties to keep it there, now put a peg on one nipple and start a timer.
You have 30 minutes to write a brief essay on what would be the most horrible punishment you could be forced to endure.
When the 30 minutes is up stop writing, switch the peg to the other nipple and you now have 30 minutes to proof read the essay and make any necessary corrections.
After the second half hour take the peg off and send the essay in a PM.

Rules for the session:
1. May only pee in the first 5 minutes of every third hour (3,6,9,12)
2. Must edge at least 15 times a day
3. Must refer to themselves in the third person and must refer to everyone else as Sir or Madam on GD only.
4. Must take cold showers.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Frosty has a truth for Rose, Madam.

(And both Rose and Frosty are aware this does not start until sunday, however frosty and Rose are trying to practice rule number 3 beforehand as it something new to them.)

Who does Madam Rose think will win this competition?

Frosty honestly has no clue, knowing how stubborn both she and Madam Rose are!

However, Frosty does know she will not take up Madam Rose's suggestion of 'Backing out' as Madam Rose ordered her to on the phone last night hahaha!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 08-10-2012 at 05:35 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #5
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post

Who does Rose think will win this competition?

However, Frosty does know she will not take up Rose's suggestion of 'Backing out' as Rose ordered her to on the phone last night hahaha!
Thank you for the question, Madam Frosty. This girl also has no clue as to which of the subs in this competition will win, but she knows that she will do her absolute best. This girl also finds it comical that she and Madam Frosty are discussing tasks and potential traps Sir Dravot has set for them, when they clearly both want to win. However, seeing as you and this girl are also lesbian lovers, neither wants the other to have a disadvantage.

Rose wishes the best of luck to her lesbian lover, Madam Frosty.

Also, Rose wants to point out that no such orders were given. Suggestions are not orders, and girls such as you and Rose who are insane and stupid enough to get themselves into such a competition, are bound to joke about such things.

And, now that the competition is posted for all to see, Madam Frosty, there is of course no way to back out without losing face to the members of getDare.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Post
Thank you for the question, Madam Frosty. This girl also has no clue as to which of the subs in this competition will win, but she knows that she will do her absolute best. This girl also finds it comical that she and Madam Frosty are discussing tasks and potential traps Sir Dravot has set for them, when they clearly both want to win. However, seeing as you and this girl are also lesbian lovers, neither wants the other to have a disadvantage.

Rose wishes the best of luck to her lesbian lover, Madam Frosty.

Also, Rose wants to point out that no such orders were given. Suggestions are not orders, and girls such as you and Rose who are insane and stupid enough to get themselves into such a competition, are bound to joke about such things.

And, now that the competition is posted for all to see, Madam Frosty, there is of course no way to back out without losing face to the members of getDare.
Frosty would never back out of a challenge, Madam Rose, and Frosty knows you wouldn't either!

Frosty also found it amusing that you and she discussed those potential traps..we do both want to win, but at least we're being fair to the other.

Frosty agrees Madam Rose and herself are quite insane, too, and also wishes Madam Rose the best of luck!
Get a rule from me here.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #7
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Mmmm, great thread starting here...

First, let me tell how honoured am I, to see my name mentioned along with Dravot's one (THE Master!!!). I feel as if I were Peachey Carnehan for a day (ask Dravot or do some googling...)! And, even if I consider myself quite creative in giving out dares, he sure is great in assigning rules and tasks. Good choice! Anyway, thanks to Rose and Frosty for their praise...

This said, it will be a pleasure for me to follow your competition AND to give my contribution. So, here are the first truths for both of you:
- If you should tell us why your competitor is going to win, what would you say?
- Is it exciting for you to know that your 'lesbian lover' is doing same tasks/following same rules as you do?

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #8
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post

This said, it will be a pleasure for me to follow your competition AND to give my contribution. So, here are the first truths for both of you:
- If you should tell us why your competitor is going to win, what would you say?
- Is it exciting for you to know that your 'lesbian lover' is doing same tasks/following same rules as you do?
Thank you, Sir, for your interest in Madam Frosty and Rose's competition. If Madam Frosty wins, at least for the first session, is because Rose has a slight psychological problem. She NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to use the bathroom before going to sleep, else-wise she is not able to fall asleep for the night. This being said, Rose intends on going to bed shortly after 9:05 for the first session. She hopes she can follow through on doing so.

As for the rest of the competition, Rose is unsure as to why Madam Frosty may win. Rose and Frosty are both quite capable of doing tasks Sir Dravot sets for them. So essentially, it all falls down to what rules are in place for the future sessions.

And, it is very exciting knowing that Rose and her lesbian lover are doing the same tasks and following the same rules together. Both Rose and Frosty want the other to do well, and they have discussed several loopholes and potential traps Sir Dravot has set for them. They find this a way to become even closer as friends. While they are both a bit apprehensive for future rules to come, they are very happy to be doing this competition together, knowing that their lesbian lover is enjoying everything, as well as suffering together at the same time.

Here is something else regarding Rose's statement about the discussions taking place between she and Madam Frosty... Rose has even shared such discussions with Sir Dravot, to let him know the loopholes/ questions the two participants have found. He enjoys it. Rose thinks it is silly of her to do this in a sense, as it will just make Sir Dravot think about his future rules more clearly, as to make it so Rose and Frosty can't find loopholes. However, Rose is always up for a challenge, as she is sure her lover, Madam Frosty is as well.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post

First, let me tell how honoured am I, to see my name mentioned along with Dravot's one (THE Master!!!). I feel as if I were Peachey Carnehan for a day (ask Dravot or do some googling...)! And, even if I consider myself quite creative in giving out dares, he sure is great in assigning rules and tasks. Good choice! Anyway, thanks to Rose and Frosty for their praise...

You're welcome of course, Sir. Both Madam Rose and Frosty have previously discussed some of your dares you have given to either of them in the past or ones they have seen on the forums and both Madam Rose and Frosty always find them to be fun and creative.

If Madam Rose were to win this contest, Frosty would assume it would be because Madam Rose will find following the rules slightly easier than Frosty will. That being said, Frosty thinks she herself will have a slight advantage with the physcial tasks, which evens it out for both of them, instead of only one of them having a very slight advantage over the other.

Of course, as Madam Rose has mentioned, both she and Frosty have indeed been discussing potential traps and loopholes they have found within the first session and have been making sure to inform the other of any they find. Both Madam Rose and Frosty -do- want the other to do well, even though both of them want to win. Neither wants the other to end up very far behind on points so that several dislikes are included in any potential punishments for each girl, as although the winner does get a chance to include a dislike in the loser's punishment, both girls would feel quite mean doing so.

It is exciting to know that both Madam Rose and Frosty will be following the exact same tasks and rules, Sir. Both Frosty and Madam Rose held a detailed discussion of what could be included within their mutal likes and dislikes so that they were able to follow the exact same tasks/rules. Both Madam Rose and Frosty also laughed very much while talking on Skype to the other about how insane they must be to agree on such a contest in the first place.

Frosty must admit however, that as session one includes several of Madam Rose's likes, yet several of this girl's dislikes, Frosty is slightly apprehensive.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 08-11-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #10
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Rose is honestly unsure of whether or not toothpaste is a like or not. While she certainly... enjoyed edging with it, she isn't so sure she will like it on her pussy without doing anything involving edging. Of course, Rose just now realized, there isn't anything wrong with edging during the task itself.... right, Madam?

However, Rose does feel bad for Madam Frosty that she has to endure the clothes pegs, while it will only turn Rose on. Rose is sure that Sir Dravot has realized this, and would not be surprised if he balances that out in the next session to come.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Post
Rose is honestly unsure of whether or not toothpaste is a like or not. While she certainly... enjoyed edging with it, she isn't so sure she will like it on her pussy without doing anything involving edging. Of course, Rose just now realized, there isn't anything wrong with edging during the task itself.... right, Madam?

However, Rose does feel bad for Madam Frosty that she has to endure the clothes pegs, while it will only turn Rose on. Rose is sure that Sir Dravot has realized this, and would not be surprised if he balances that out in the next session to come.
Frosty sees no reason as to why not unless it is prohibited before the session starts, Madam Rose.

Frosty is also unsure on toothpaste for herself, and she also feels bad for herself about the clothespegs, too haha.

Frosty actually hopes Sir Dravot does balance this out, because while she wants Madam Rose to do well..she also wants Madam Rose to suffer along with her, too.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 08-11-2012, 04:01 PM   #12
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

And so it starts for this girl!!! This girl wishes her Madam Lover the best of luck!
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 08-11-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #13
Dravot
getDare Devil

Session two
Task 1 Spend 30 minutes holding a quarter against a wall with your nose, hands behind your head, naked
Task 2 Spend 24 hours with a front and back wedgie, may only come off for bathing and bathroom

Rules
1. You must edge 20 times a day
2. You must eat a piece of pineapple a day
3. You may only pee in the first 5 minutes of every third hour
4. You can take a shower with hot water as long as you slap your pussy 20 times before getting into the shower

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #14
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Default This girl's Worst Punishment Imaginable Essay

The worst punishment for this girl would most certainly include standing and kneeling in the corner for a long duration of time, with a constant front and back wedgie unless she were using the bathroom. This girl would have nothing to distract her while in her place of solitude. This girl thinks that it would be best not to have an alarm of any sort. She would just stand there, not knowing how much time has passed, or how much time she has left. Someone else would be watching her with a camera, to ensure she isn’t cheating in any way, shape, or form. After an hour or so of standing, she would be commanded to kneel until further notice. The voice commanding her would be the sound coming from a voice changer, as there may be more than one person watching her. She would not know when she was being watched. The commands would be things like “Keep your arms up over your head,” “place your hands behind your back,” “place your hands on your head,” along with other similar commands. There would also be a dime in the room, and the commands could consist of holding the dime to the wall with her nose, tongue, or any other part of her body. There would also be several pegs in the room which she would be instructed to place on various places of her body. This girl would know that someone might be watching her, and that for every infraction, her corner time would get longer or worse. This girl would just have to follow all orders given by the voice command. If this girl needed to move in order to stretch or anything, there would be a button to push, and she would then receive orders to do various exercises.

If this girl needed to eat during this time, food would be brought to her. Even though this girl likes peanut butter, she hates having peanut butter without having milk to wash it down. Therefore, this girl would most likely receive creamy peanut butter sandwiches on stale white bread for all meals during this corner time. She’d be given other nutrients such as raw vegetables, pineapple, and cantaloupe, and small curd cottage cheese to ensure she was given a proper diet during her time of solitude. There would be a source of hot water that this girl could use to drink from, whenever she needed water. For the meals this girl was served, her Master would ensure this girl would be given a small variety outside of water: his cum. This girl would have to drink any cum of her Master’s that would be put into a cup. She would have the choice to put some of the cum on her food, but she would have to drink most of the cum straight from the cup provided to her. She would have no physical contact with anyone, nor would she hear anyone’s direct voice, nor see anyone, as she would not be able to turn her face from the corner without permission.

Should this punishment be something that lasts overnight, this girl would get 6 hours of sleep. She would have to sleep on the cold and hard floor, without any pillows, blankets, or clothes to speak of to keep her warm or comfortable.

If this girl needed to pee, she would have to press a different button of some sort to ask for the permission. There would be a bucket in the room with her, near the corner where she could use whenever she was permitted to pee, and any time she needed to poop. There would be toilet paper and diaper wipes to assist in keeping her cleansed, but this bucket would stay there during the entire duration of her punishment, and would be close by her if/when she slept.

As the camera(s) would be able to see every angle of this girl, she would not be permitted to show any signs of irritation from her punishment. While she wouldn’t have to smile during the punishment, any external signs of irritation such as whining, heavy breathing out of annoyance, or anything of similar nature would not be permitted.

This girl would not be permitted to touch herself in any way pleasurable, even while it was her time for sleep. Her nipples and pussy would be off limits to her, with the exception of wiping her pussy after peeing.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #15
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Sundays report on rules for session one.

Rule One: May only pee in the first 5 minutes of every third hour (3,6,9,12)

This girl has followed the bathroom schedule today (Starting midnight, sunday) and has found it relatively easy to do, apart from upon waking up this morning. This girl had a bathroom break at 12.02am, again at 3.00am before heading to sleep and this girl woke at 8.20 am this morning. Usually the first thing this girl does upon waking is head straight to the bathroom followed with getting a drink of water. However this morning this girl had 40 minutes to wait and so chose to wait for her drink as well. Luckily this girl managed to wait until 9am although by the time it got to 8.50am this girl really was not sure if she would be able to make it. Thankfully she did. This girl followed this rule at 12noon and 3.03pm but missed the 6pm slot as she was napping. She woke at a little past 7pm and thankfully she didn't really feel the need and was easily able to wait until 9pm to go again. This girl plans to go to sleep at midnight after the next bathroom break in order to make the coming night a little easier.

This girl usually drinks alot of water every day but refrained from doing so today as she thought if she drank the amount she usually does then she would find this rule extremely difficult to follow. This girl is quite surprised so far at how easy this rule has been.

Rule Two: Must edge at least 15 times a day

This girl completed task one earlier today (See other report for a more detailed response on the task.) and followed task one with the 15 required edges. This girl was already very aroused from task one when she started her edges, so she knew it would not take her long to complete the required number of edges. This girl used her clit vibrator for stimulation and had her first edge within around three minutes or so. This girl removed the vibrator for a few seconds before replacing it again and managed to do a further seven edges, bringing the total to 8, before she had to remove the vibrator again and take a break for a few minutes. This girl had now become extremely frustrated and was very close to going over which is why she chose to take a few minutes break. Once this girl had calmed down a little and felt she would be able to continue without going over into an orgasm, she replaced the vibe again and proceeded to complete the remaining 7 edges. By the time this girl had completed all fifteen edges she was considerably frustrated and very aroused and wanting nothing more than to orgasm. This girl debated following this immediately with task two as she thought that with how aroused and needy she was it may have helped distract her from the clothespegs, however this girl's son then woke from his nap and so this girl didn't have time to move on to task two just then.

Rule Three: Must refer to themselves in the third person and must refer to everyone else as Sir or Madam on GD only.
This girl has been trying very hard with this rule, she knows it is the one she will struggle with the most on account of forgetfulness and also trying to remain grammatically correct. This girl has been referring to other gD members as Sir/Madam via PM and on the forums with the exception of two members, as said members have requested this girl to speak normally to them. This girl has also been referring to herself in third person, both in PM and on the forums (Again excluding said members) however she did accidentally use 'I' twice in one message without realizing.

Rule Four: Must take cold showers.
This girl recently took a cold bath for this rule. (She does not have a shower installed yet) This was the rule this girl hated the most. This girl likes her baths/showers HOT and after running this one, this girl had to take a few moments to convince herself to actually get -in- it as she really did not want to. This girl is extremely grateful that she is always quick in the shower/bath as it was stated that these cold showers/baths must be that of normal duration. This girl managed to convince herself to step into the bath and then took a further few moments to convince herself to actually sit down in it. This girl began shivering almost immediately after sitting down. This girl was very glad she had shaved the day before as that meant all she had to do was wash her body and hair and saved her a precious few minutes that would otherwise have been spent shaving. This girl proceeded to wash her hair and as she uses a jug type thing to rinse her hair she found it extremely uncomfortable everytime she poured the water over her head and felt the coldness all the way down her back. This girl was shivering alot by now. This girl finished washing her hair and body and got out from the bath and was very glad to be finished. This girl did not enjoy that bath in the slightest.

Mondays Report on Rules for Session One:

Rule One.:
This girl woke at around 7.20am and so struggled a little with rule one this morning. By the time it got to 8.30 she was becoming convinced that she wouldn't be able to wait until 9am for the alotted bathroom break, however she kept insisting herself to just try a little longer, and thankfully she managed to wait until 9am. She had no problems waiting until 12 noon, however as this girl's medication has recently been changed and she is still getting used to them, this girl has been having irregular naps throughout the day and was napping in the afternoon and did not wake until a little past 3, and so she missed the 3pm slot. This girl went out to eat and had become more desperate than she had ever felt by around 5.15pm, and was wondering if she would actually make it home on time to catch the 6pm slot as she also called in a few stores on the way back home. Very, very luckily, this girl got home right on 6pm and so was spared losing a point. This girl had no problem waiting until the 9pm and midnight slot.

Rule Two:
This girl did her edges early on in the day in order to get them out of the way as she knew she would be running a few errands later on in the day and did not want to run out of time for completing them. This girl did not take long to complete her edges as she is almost always constantly aroused these days, although she did take a break around halfway through them again to ensure that she didn't go over and orgasm.

Rule Three:
This girl found this rule slightly easier than the previous day, perhaps because she had become more accustomed to it. This girl did not make any errors with this today. This girl finds it strange that she is actually starting to like speaking this way a little.

Rule Four:
As there was only two cold showers requested, this girl did not do this today, but will take her required second one tomorrow.

Tuesdays Report On Rules for Session One:

Rule One:
This girl did not wake until 8.30 am today and so had no problem waiting until 9am. However, this girl was busy at 12 and missed the slot, and then missed again at 3pm as she was doing chores. Thankfully, this girl had drank practically nothing at all today, so she was able to wait until 6pm, although by the time it got to 5pm, she was wondering if she would make it. But she did, with more or less no problem, and no further problems after that. (This girl has 12 minutes remaining of session one and knows there will be no problem.) This girl thinks if she followed this rule all the time, she probably wouldn't be so disorganized or late for everything, as she constantly kept an eye on the clock.

Rule Two.

This girl completed her edges within the first couple of hours of waking. Again, this girl had no problem with this rule, however she did still need to take a few minutes breather, both at six and tweleve edges, this time. This girl has found this rule the easiest one to follow so far.

Rule Three:
This girl has found this rule even easier than yesterday, today. This girl has become quite used to this form of speech and has started to like it considerably.

Rule Four:
This girl hated this rule even more the second time around. Probably because the experience was still very fresh in her mind and she knew exactly what to expect again. This girl also took a little longer than she did the first time due to shaving. This girl was not happy in that cold bath whatsoever. This girl is looking foward to a hot bubble bath tomorrow.
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk