Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Thoughts and Ramblings
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Am I a "true" sub?

Posted 11-20-2017 at 12:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:38 PM by Butterfly

I only have a few minutes and there is a lot i want to say on this subject matter, but I will do my best to jot down as much as I can.

I have heard a few people use the term "true" sub or "true" dom, or they will refer to somebody as a "fake" sub etc. But what makes a "true" anything?

D/s is something that is very personalized. What I am looking for in a Dom might not match what you are looking for in a Dom. The way I act, or my beliefs
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I am not a thing

Posted 10-31-2017 at 01:49 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Second day of rantiness ...

I don't know if it is because I am a sub, or just because I am a girl, but some people seem to think that I am a just a thing. A thing to be used for their pleasure, my husbands pleasure, whatever.

I am tired of going into chat and being told that I need to be put into denial, or that I need to be covered in syrup and get messy. Not only are both of those limits of mine, but why do I have to have those things done to me? When have I ever expressed
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Time

Posted 10-30-2017 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a social butterfly. I think a lot of people can probably agree with that statement. I like to meet new people, chat, get to know them, help people, and spend time with my friends.

This isn't something that I just do online, this is who I am in real life.

I work a full time job as the office manager of a church. After work, I usually have something that I need to do. Some days this means going to my best friends to help her with her newborn baby or to my other best
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Domming a Dom!

Posted 10-23-2017 at 03:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

One of the things listed on my Kinky Bucket List is to Domme a Dom. Some people may not understand the appeal, so let me try to explain.

I am a brat. I love to cause trouble, be silly, and make people laugh with my antics. I especially love to pick on Doms. There is just something about a Domly man (that I respect), I just feel the need to fight them. Not physically, but with my words.

I like to banter back and forth with them, call them names, pretend to spank them, and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Why I won't blackmail you

Posted 10-19-2017 at 02:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:40 PM by Butterfly

Since adding consensual blackmail to my dynamic with Jaro (and partnering with Icey), I have received a lot of pm's, whispers and private chat requests from people who want me to blackmail them too.

My response is always

NO

However, no is never good enough it seems, and so here is a list of reasons why I do not want to blackmail you:

1. I have a sub
As you probably already know, since you were aware of the blackmail dynamic, I have
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Case of the blahs

Posted 10-18-2017 at 10:49 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:39 PM by Butterfly

People frequently ask me how I am. For some people it is just a common courtesy,
I work at the front desk of a Church afterall,
and so a lot of the time, I just say "Good, how are you?" I think a lot of the time, we ask how somebody is just as a courtesy, to be polite,
and we don't expect a response other than "fine",
"well" or "good".

But lately I don't feel fine, well or good. I just feel bleh.

I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Sadism

Posted 09-20-2017 at 03:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:39 PM by Butterfly

I read a wonderful blog today by Abusivemaster and I just had to say that I too am sadistic (I think we should start a club).

I don't really have a whole lot to add to the conversation, but I also don't understand where sadism comes from or why it exists.

It used to scare me a lot, I was afraid there was something seriously wrong with me, but I have come to terms with it. I am just a "kinky fucker" and there is no changing now that I am old.

The
A Butterfly Princess <3