Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Racist

Posted 01-30-2010 at 06:34 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1cgH...&p=58NKeitRqbE

sadly even though this is a parody it happens...not that bad though but in a different sense..
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Foot Fetish much?

Posted 01-30-2010 at 06:30 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yObtOBd2Tms&NR=1

i just had to show this since it's about how basically foot fetish is the largest type of fetish out there xD
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How we met and our two first dates

Posted 01-18-2010 at 11:27 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Haha ok so AshleyZuk has dared me to basically post and keep you all up to date on how things go with me and my new girlfriend. Now for safety reasons I am changing her name to Demitra. So for now i'll explain how we essentially met and some other things.

So for us meeting we met last year at my school. We both were in honors biology first period and we never really talked back then, but we would always say hello to each other and sometimes would work together on labs and such things....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

maybe a job!

Posted 01-13-2010 at 02:59 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Haha ok so today i was buying some chai tea from starbucks when i was trying to find a place to work to earn more money since "someone" will not do that for me anymore. And it hit me! I could try working at strbucks! the metro busses lead right to the area, it's close to home. I love coffee and you only need to be sixteen to work there! And my birthday is next month so thats perfect! the only real problem is my Dad, he doesn't want me getting a job and all...maybe i could trick him into thinking...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hard parts and fun parts about life

Posted 12-30-2009 at 11:55 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

I've noticed lately that in life there's up's and down's(mostly down's in my case, but that is beside the point). When things get bad and down, what do you do? Do you cry about it, pretend it's not there, or maybe even give up. No what people do is what actually there instincts tell them to do. What we do is we learn to cope and survive. Even if things seem gloomy and bad, people tend to look on the lighter sides. This one girl whom I sort of have a history with told me one time "life is like some...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things returning to normal finally

Posted 12-28-2009 at 11:16 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok so finally things are returning to normal around the house. My dad said he can't go through with that and couldn't be mad at us forever. Also he's going to buy my bro a new phone later on. He's already given him back his money and his iPod! I'm so happy he was bluffing and we're also Doug stuff with him again now and all playin poker and just things in general again. I think it was because of my godfather that he changed his mind. Everytime he gets this mad we go there and they like yell talk at his...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This may be my last Post, ever...

Posted 12-25-2009 at 10:21 AM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok, so i'm sorry to have to have to say this, but this may be my last post...ever. My dad looks like he actually isn't bluffing and will probably be taking my computer and anything he has given me...ever. I am sorry to anyone and i bid you all a due. I hope this is not my last post ever and I wish you all a merry Christmas.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized