Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Gin's Spanking Dare & My Promise

Posted 08-18-2012 at 05:07 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-18-2012 at 06:18 AM by Rose_Angel

This is the amazing spanking dare Gin was ‘sadistic’ enough to create for me, as mentioned in my last blog regarding my 300th dare. If you haven’t read it yet, and want to know a funny story on how this dare came into existence, I’d suggest you go take a look! Without further ado, here is Gin’s dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin

As soon as you told me: 'feel free to be sadistic', I asked myself, how could I, if I wanted to be sure to remain within reasonable limits. And 'reasonable',
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

300th Dare & Intro to Spanking Dare

Posted 08-17-2012 at 10:32 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-22-2012 at 08:25 AM by Rose_Angel

When I told Dravot that I would need my 300th dare soon, he mentioned he would make it fun and easy, so that I wouldn’t be overwhelmed, considering I also had the Sub Wars competition with Frosty. I politely reminded him that I requested all challenges to get progressively harder. I believe I said “ ‘Fun’ is fine, but this girl is not hoping for something easy.”

He was very glad to hear that, and posted below is the revised 300th edge dare. Explanations on revision will be discussed
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

200th Edge Dare ~Public

Posted 08-09-2012 at 08:47 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-09-2012 at 10:00 AM by Rose_Angel

So, as I mentioned in another blog, even though my 500 edge challenge is much less of a challenge now... I'm still doing 500 edges for the permission to orgasm on my own, for when I'm not on Skype with my Master.

So, I'm still doing Dravot's challenges for me as originally planned. As a quick reminder, I hated the 1st 100th task, as it was extremely challenging for me in the physical sense.

That being said, here is Dravot's "200th edge" dare for me. It is on
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some of my Poetry

Posted 08-08-2012 at 06:11 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-09-2012 at 06:07 AM by Rose_Angel

These are just a small collection of poems I had written over my adolescent years. I like some better than others. Some of the things are silly, but I felt like sharing. I think the first two poems on here are the "worst" in terms of "good poetry" but hey! I was 12 when I wrote those two. The rest were written in high school.

Sad, Sorrow, and Loneliness

Sad, Sorrow Almost the same thing to me.
And being lonely, What a horrible thing to be....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First "Fun" Dare Part 3 of 3 (Extra Report)

Posted 08-05-2012 at 03:23 PM by Rose_Angel

As I mentioned near the end of part 2, I felt like I needed to do something more. I felt like I should have been able to do better on the dare. Granted, some things were honestly out of my control, but... I still wanted to make up for some of it. So the day after this dare, I did the following as mentioned in the following surprise report for Gin I entitled,

"You'll love this private message"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
Soo... after yesterday, I was really pretty sad I couldn't
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First "Fun" Dare Part 2 of 3 (Main Report)

Posted 08-05-2012 at 03:21 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-05-2012 at 03:35 PM by Rose_Angel

First Report

I started writing this report directly after I finished the dare that you can (and should read if you haven't already) in part 1.

Quote:
I started preparing for the dare right after you agreed with my modifications, by writing down instructional notes to remind myself what I was supposed to do, and in what order.

I moved my fan and trashcan out of the way, got out a bed sheet, and laid it on the ground, as my carpet is rather disgusting, so my naked
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First "Fun" Dare Part 1 of 3 (Introduction)

Posted 08-05-2012 at 03:18 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-05-2012 at 03:25 PM by Rose_Angel

So, with my 500 edge challenge (before it was altered, which you can take a look at at my most recent blog prior to this one), I had been edging a lot, and was getting a little bored of the same things I always do to edge. So... I enlisted the help of Gin, a new friend of mine on here, who I have seen give pretty good dares to people on Request TORD Online threads. So cheers to Gin! Let's all grab some boodles and drink in his HONOUR! *laughs at private inside jokes*

Quote:
Hmm, for some
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized