Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maddy09

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Judgement is bad

Posted 12-21-2010 at 04:58 PM by maddy09
Updated 12-21-2010 at 05:28 PM by maddy09

Well this is my second blog today, I forgot to say stuff in my other one.
So my friend went through my computer and saw this site, so now she is mad at me . And that makes me kinda mad because she one, has no right, and two has no reason to be mad. And the more i think about it the more i think that this site is a good thing not bad, this may sound cheesy but here people understand each other. And well most of us don't judge each other because we are all kinda messed up on this site. You can disagree...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blueness gone?!

Posted 12-21-2010 at 04:20 PM by maddy09

Well im thinking about dying my hair back to Blond instead of keeping it blue, or maybe dying it a different color, maybe purple or red, im not very sure. I would like to know what the people of gD world think, and if you want give me ideas for colors, THANKS!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Remind me?

Posted 12-19-2010 at 05:19 PM by maddy09

Ok so the last couple blogs i have made while sad, and i hate them so i was wondering if some of the people i talk to (you know who you are) will remind me to not make a blog while sad, THANK YOU!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alone

Posted 12-12-2010 at 05:27 PM by maddy09

I was reading dylanxX's story and reading about him and connor make me realize how alone I really am, everyone at school thinks im a freak and I really have no one. Oh well I guess I will live.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guys what is wrong with them!?

Posted 11-25-2010 at 12:39 PM by maddy09

So I haven't been able to get my mic to work so you get a typed blog. Fun right. So guess what this week I got dumped by a guy that said he only went out with me because his friends made him, and his friends said he only needed to go out with me for a week after a week he dumped me. The more I think about it the more I think this is my fault. So I guess I will just have to live with my stupidity.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Heheheheh

Posted 11-01-2010 at 05:09 PM by maddy09

http://vocaroo.com/?media=v1CGjCyyOsAnxlUE6

hahah its a voice blog
LISTEN (please)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

SCHOOl

Posted 09-10-2010 at 05:42 PM by maddy09

i just started school and it sucks ass i wanted to have art but i have PE ugggggggg and i have no friends in any of my classes. I will live. And my friend wants to kill me because im dating her ex. lol how school for u ppl?
Posted in Uncategorized