Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maddy09

Rate this Entry

Guys what is wrong with them!?

Posted 11-25-2010 at 12:39 PM by maddy09

So I haven't been able to get my mic to work so you get a typed blog. Fun right. So guess what this week I got dumped by a guy that said he only went out with me because his friends made him, and his friends said he only needed to go out with me for a week after a week he dumped me. The more I think about it the more I think this is my fault. So I guess I will just have to live with my stupidity.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1282 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sometimes people don't think about how their actions could affect others. They are called losers. It's not your fault someone is a loser. Blame their parents if you must put someone at fault other than the loser.
  2. Old Comment
    It's not guys in general, it's what's Sweetsong said. Girls and guys both do it if they're losers.
  3. Old Comment
    It is definitely not your fault, don't let some idiot boy make you think that. He and his friends are immature and awful for going along with something so dumb.
  4. Old Comment
    Act like you don't care.

You can always secretly set up a blind date for him. There are plenty of men on the internet that want their penises pleased.

Just pretend to be a different girl who is slutty; meet me here at this time .. show an online penis his photo; meet here at this time. If being extra mean, tell the online penis to greet with a kiss. Or. Tell that and you make sure you get a photo of it (if he's homophobic).
    That is equally immature of course.
    And not something I have done ¬.¬
  5. Old Comment
    They have penises. And a brain. And only enough blood to function one at a time.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Comment
    They have penises. And a brain. And only enough blood to function one at a time.
    What if they've only got a small penis?
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Comment
    What if they've only got a small penis?
    Thats how you know its a good guy. JK