Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Re: Party!

Posted 04-28-2015 at 01:09 PM by MasterDaddy02

I was invited to a party over the weekend. The purpose of the party, was to celebrate a friends Birthday. At first, it was fun. But then it was getting out of hand. As this month, is when I lost my grandfather. Even though it has been 25 years. It is still hard around the day. Everyone has there own way to handle grief. I have friends, who will get high. I have friends, who will help the homeless. I have other friends who get away to handle grief. I go to the cemetery and lay flowers at his grave. He...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Sound Of Silence!

Posted 04-27-2015 at 12:56 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 04-27-2015 at 02:08 PM by MasterDaddy02

At times, it is best to remain silent in your heart.
At times, it is best to close your eyes and listen.
At times, it is best to hear the sound of your heart.
At times, you can hear it speaking to you.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: listen To Your Feelings!

Posted 04-25-2015 at 08:43 PM by MasterDaddy02

As in that D/s relationship. Is it hard to decide to open up? Yes, it is the most hardest thing for some sub's in trusting. From how some have face different aspects within themselves. It was not there choice, but instead it was forced upon them. Did they have a say? The answer is "no," because that decision was made for them, at times without there approval. Was that right and fair to them? No, it was not and because of not listening to there voice. What happened to hearing there right to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Life

Posted 04-19-2015 at 10:00 AM by MasterDaddy02

As I was flying to the east coast, you think when you are at the clouds of heaven. Yes, what if you will crash. What if your plane will blow up in the skies. After all anything can take place. You don't have no place to run. You don't have no way out. I have been through emergency landings a few times. Some that were how did I make it. Or no way, as you are landing nose first and your heart and life flash right before your eyes.

Everyone, at times take life for granted until you are
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Public Apologize!

Posted 04-18-2015 at 12:21 AM by MasterDaddy02

I want to first give a public apologize to Sparklystar.
I am truly sorry for disrespecting you with my actions from my comments! You didn't deserve to be treated like that. I hope you will accept my apologize.

Next, I want to give a public apologize to all the Get Dare community, for how I did become stupid for my actions. Yes, everyone has there right and views of me!

I know I am not entitle to the respect of you members!

I can't believe as an adult,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Mistakes!

Posted 04-17-2015 at 07:30 PM by MasterDaddy02

We all make mistakes in life. We all are not perfect. I was thinking about that, as I was jogging at the park, which is a nice distance from my house. People use mistakes at times just to fit them. You have those people, who do understand that we all make mistakes, and will forgive from there heart. They will not turn there back on you. They will not use it, as a excuse against you. They will be totally honest, from knowing again. "No One Is Perfect In Life." They truly care and stand by that....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Emotional Thoughts:

Posted 04-16-2015 at 07:04 PM by MasterDaddy02

At times, we hope for the best and it don't workout.

I was Sparklystar former master. Yes, it didn't go the way in which we both had wish for. We were both very serious and were looking to a very great relationship. We were looking positive at our relationship, and didn't think age would affect it. Yes, I was the oldest master, who she has been with. She didn't think or feel age would affect that master submissive sub relationship, but it did. We both were looking to a very great long
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized