Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Re: Comments 6!

Posted 06-03-2015 at 05:01 AM by MasterDaddy02

Sometimes what you search for, is not what you expect. Searching and searching for that special door to joy and happiness, at times cannot be from so many things. After all everyone has there standards in which they stand by. Yet, at times it takes discovering the importance of which is truly important.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Comments 5!

Posted 05-31-2015 at 07:33 AM by MasterDaddy02

Approval can kill you. Approval can destroy a person. Approval can cause depression within a empty soul. Approval can created a deeper hole inside such a person. Approval will drive that downfall inside such a person. Approval can and will at times keep a person under control. Approval for some is to much to handle and changes them for the worst.

"Approval can be use for the good and for that bad dark side from which, anything is possible!"
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Comments 4!

Posted 05-30-2015 at 12:30 AM by MasterDaddy02

At times it is best to protected that Master/sub relationship. Due in part, from that unhealthy outcome which can be ruin and will cause depression to that person. Or it will drive that person to go in the wrong direction. As in doing the unexpected that is within themselves.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Comments 3!

Posted 05-29-2015 at 01:31 AM by MasterDaddy02

As it is summer now, that means time to start looking for a new truck for my son. It will be an early graduation gift and we have been talking about it. It must be a Chevy 4x4, blue, club cab and all the options. Then we talked about where he wants to travel for his graduation trip. We have travel all over and I asked him if he wanted to go on a cruise or aboard. He has some ideas and then asked if his girlfriend could go with us. I told him yes she could go with us on the trip. So he was happy to hear...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: True Colors!

Posted 05-19-2015 at 11:58 AM by MasterDaddy02

At times, people don't realize that those true colors will come out. No matter what, they do make that big difference in the end. They do created that side of which cannot be hidden inside of them. The problem is how so many inner emotions that must be cover up to make that nice package look great. When in all honesty, it is not great. It is not all real. It is just make believe to fulfill that true emptiness. That is what makes, some not stick around and move on so very quickly. That is what makes some...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Comments 2!

Posted 05-12-2015 at 04:54 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 05-12-2015 at 10:55 AM by MasterDaddy02 (correction)

As you wonder through the inner soul inside yourself. How many times have you caught yourself in that stage of thinking those thoughts. The thoughts of what am I doing here. The thoughts of do I really depend on this to survive daily in my life. The thoughts of how important is this to my true life. The thoughts of can I live without this. The thoughts of who made me this way. The thoughts of where would I be without this in my life.

Just imagine from just thinking in your mind. It really
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: What is Your Worth!

Posted 05-09-2015 at 11:18 AM by MasterDaddy02

My son was in a wrecked last night while driving to his grandmother's house. He took the dirt roads and then hit a washout area. He rolled the jeep once and it landed on him. He was not driving fast and thank heaven for that. He is cut up and sore. He is in pain, but the mainthing is he is alive. This is the second time, he has survive a car accident. The first time was when he was eight years old and was hit by a truck at 30 mph. The truck threw him up in the air 159ft. He was crossing at the school...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized