Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Herwhoralhighness

Rate this Entry

Watch 2 movies dare report

Posted 06-17-2024 at 06:34 AM by Herwhoralhighness
Updated 06-17-2024 at 06:41 AM by Herwhoralhighness

The dare
Loser has to watch 2 movies chosen by the winner in a single diaper. The winner may also decide 3 rules to be followed while watching the 2 movies, and a punishment for if the losers leaks before finishing the movies. If the loser doesn't leak, they are free once they finish both movies.

The details I was given
You were chosen as the loser, so your 2 movies are the Lego movie, and Avatar (the blue people one).

The 3 rules to follow:
Drink 500ml every half hour
Wear only your diaper and a t-shirt
Suck on a pacifier while not drinking anything

Punishment for leaking:
Add another diaper over top, and stay in both diapers until the new one has also leaked, or after wetting the next morning, whichever comes first

This is how it went
I started the first movie after drinking an entry 500ml. Popped in my pacifier and started to suckle while enjoying the LEGO movie. Staying on top of the drinking every 30 minutes I thought I was doing incredibly well after the first movie ended. I was holding my pee in entirely which I thought was smart because I could hold my pee like a functioning adult.
Only after starting avatar did I realize my hubris. It was about 50 minutes into the movie that the pressure on my bladder got really bad, I had been shifting to and from for a while now on my chair but nothing was helping much anymore to stop that nagging feeling of being "about to burst".
I tried getting up out of my chair to relieve the pressure a little bit buy as even that didn't work, I came to a decision; this very normal big adult girl was going to relieve herself in these diapers a little bit, and then stop.
Again, stupid, as I started to let go a little bit that little bit became a normal stream and that normal stream became the niagra falls. I had opened the floodgates and there was no closing it until I was empty.
My diapers are very high capacity but they stood no match against the volume of piss I was practically pressure hosing into it's soft, spongy fabric. My diapers ballooned more and more as they did their best to keep up soaking up my pee but it hit a breaking point at the last 30% and just started to pour down my legs.
The really sad part is that if I had known my place as a diaperslut and just kept pissing myself when nature called I would have been fine, my diapers would be soaked but not leaking yet.
So I paused the movie and waddled my way over to double up. Now wearing two pretty pink diapers, this pissy diaper ❤️loving❤️ slut couldn't close her legs so I put on some pink plastic panties to match. These could lock and being the good loser I am I set the timed lock to keep me in these until 9A.M.. After my punishment was applied I waddled back and finished the movie, soaking my diapers with even more pee before I was finished.
Finding a comfortable position is hard when you are wearing two very bulky pink diapers, both of which at this point were saturated with smelly piss, but eventually I managed to fall asleep after getting used to the smell.
The next morning my plastic pants let me go but I didn't change until I humped my supersoaked princess padding to an edge or two.

Thank you Kittentamer for the dare and for indirectly punishing this overly horny, pissy padding loving, pink diaper needing slut.

Kindest regards / XOXOXO,
Lilith
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20231122_133336.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1233  
Posted in Dare reports
Views 83 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0