Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Qwerty4569

Rate this Entry

Likes and Limits as Dom

Posted 06-20-2023 at 08:37 PM by Qwerty4569

When I am acting as a dom, I like to make the people I am controlling squirm, either with anticipation for what I might do to them, making the squirm in pain, or from being uncomfortable. Because of this I do not care about pictures as much as other people might, and instead prefer that you take a couple of minutes to send me reports on any task that I give you to do.

Some of the tasks that I like giving out include:

Wedgies-I don't know why, but the thought of your own underpants making you uncomfortable is just fun for me.

Spankings-I like using these in smaller numbers to add a fun sting to your day, or in larger numbers as punishment for misbehaving or breaking rules.

Lines-I use low number of lines as a way to hamulate you and make wedgies more interesting, it will generally be something like write "I love getting the wedgie" 5 times while sitting in a chair wedgie.

Bladder Control-I like using like bladder control to make wedgie a bit more challenging, I generally do not use it in such a way that it would be very hard to hold.

Movement-I will sometimes use movement to make any wedgie you have dig deeper into you. These movements will be fairly easy. An example would be "Do 5 jumping jacks" while you are in a bra connection wedgie.

Orgasm Control-I am not interested in controlling how you orgasm, I am more interested in controlling when you orgasm, and giving you challenges that you have to do to earn your next orgasm.

Below are some things that I am not willing to do.

Send you pictures of myself-I prefer not to send pictures too random people on the internet, if things are going well a few weeks in and you want to see what I look like, feel free to ask me then.

Do anything to you that might cause you permanent damage-This is pretty self explanatory, but I do not want to have to worry about your health with any task that I give you.

If you are interested in becoming my slave, then please do not hesitate to send me a message if you meet the following.
1. Are 18-30 years old.
2. Are female.
3. Have made more than 25 posts on getdare.
If you do not meet the above I will ignore any message that you send me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 258 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments