Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > katien

Rate this Entry

The kinkiest dare i wish i had the nerve to do

Posted 01-09-2022 at 05:24 AM by katien

Before starting, I have to apologize for my poor level of English, since it is not my first language and I have had to help myself as a translator. Specifying that writing this blog entry is part of a punishment, since I did not read properly how I should send PM Dares, plus I did not realize that some of those PM Dares were disabled due to the COVID issue. For me, what does punishment do for me? That I have been locked in a chastity cage for several days and I still have several more days like that. Writing this under those conditions is a punishment for my balls, quite forceful.

Who prefers to read it in Spanish (my native language) is below.

THE KINKIEST DARE I WISH I HAD THE NERVE TO DO (AS SUM)

I am going to tell a challenge oriented here to GetDare, although it is rather a fantasy...

It would be a mix of hazing, bullying, enslavement, online exposure and blackmail (without the blackmail ever becoming effective).

Imagine that you enter a super long thread, of enslavement. A thread of those that ends with a huge group of Kik in which there are dominants, slaves and mere witnesses. Of course, I would be obliged to wear the chastity cage at all times and would be completely forbidden to cum until the very end at all.
But in that group, I would be the only new slave. The others would have already participated in previous groups. In addition, slaves would have the option of annoying each other, which they would take advantage of to do both hazing and bullying.

In the group, there would also be people from my country, who would later blackmail me into doing things and to continue extending my time in slavery, more than triple the initial time. From time to time, both fellow slaves, as well as the dominants, would send me an internet link with all the photos and videos that I would have had to pass ... And they would blackmail me with passing that link in response to my tweets, on Twitter, forcing me to do Really harsh punishments and daring, of all kinds, (but without actually fulfilling the threat or doing it only for a few seconds so that I had time to see it and erase it immediately). It could even be the case that someone from my country forced me through blackmail to meet him in person, to torture me.

As for the things that they would force me to do, they would be of all kinds, except feminization / wearing women's clothes, anal and financial blackmail, since they are 3 of my most important limits. I mean, they would not only be wedgies and things like that, but also things that slaves have to suffer, CBT, ballbusting, very hard spanking, photos in dozens of positions, etc ... That is, on the one hand, there would be slaves bullying and hazing me continuously and on the other hand, the dominants would be giving me a hard time for many weeks. Even when it seemed that everything was going to end, after they allowed me to take off my chastity cage and cum, being the rookie of the group, they made me roll a dice or they made me play a game, in which I would lose and everything would start all over again, twice as long or even with more people in the group.

THE KINKIEST DARE I WISH I HAD THE NERVE TO DO (AS DOM)

I don't think it could be considered a challenge as such, although it is kinky. It would be with my ex-boyfriend of 8 years of relationship. Currently, he is a friend. Although the love relationship is over, on a sexual and kinky level, we always hit it off perfectly. In addition, by being together for so many years, a trust is generated, which allows us to go much further than with anyone else. (We both consider ourselves switch in BDSM). I tell all this, because it has to do with him.

He is preparing some competitive exams (official exams) to be able to work for the government, he currently lives in a city 500 km from mine, but as soon as he passes those exams, he will have to move to my city to live. He already told me that if he can pay me a rent to live in my house temporarily, while saving to have a small funds while looking for a home for himself. My intention? Substitute paying rent for having him as a slave 24/7. In exchange for being my 24/7 slave, you would save paying my rent. But it would have to be my slave 100%. He would put one of my chastity cages on him, probably one of the medium-sized metal ones, and in principle I would tell him that his sentence time with the cage is at least 3 months. He already knows that through games, daring / twisting or even punishments, this time of sentence can increase or decrease. But I would like to extend it to infinity, at least for 1 or even 2 years (the most that he has worn a chastity cage is 5 months ... of course, opening the cage to be able to wash, shave and apply moisturizing creams to do not hurt).

Of course, as a slave, he would have basic rules such as a presentation and listening posture and another waiting posture, both positions would be on his knees, one with his hands above his head for when he has to listen to me or present himself to me and another with the hands behind your back, when you have to wait for something. So when he walks through the door if I'm at home, or when I walk through the door if he's at home, he should get on his knees with his hands above his head, without exception.

He would make him clean my shoes with his tongue, as soon as I arrived from the street, not every day, but very regularly. And he would use it as a 100% slave 80-90% of the time. Even at times when it would leave him much calmer, I would remind him at all times of his position, since I would always carry around my neck, on a chain, the key to the lock of his chastity cage.

He has a punishment that he hates a lot, he rejects it, without becoming a limit. It is the cornertime. He hates it because it bores him and makes him impatient to have to spend time looking at the wall without being able to do anything and without being able to move (I, for that, am very special, I do not allow the slightest movement and if I see that it moves, I add more time , which makes him desperate even more). I would spend many hours, many days, having him face the wall, in the position that I wanted at all times. Moreover, before and after applying any punishment or torture that he did, he would have a cornertime to reflect on why I am punishing him or why I am going to torture him. And in the case of torture, no, but in the case of punishments, since I considered that he did not behave properly during the punishment, he would put him there again. Why would he accept him? Because if she didn't, he would add a lot of sentence time with the chastity cage. Probably at first, he would accept the exchange for more cage time, but there would come a time when he would have no choice but to accept all the cornertime that I wanted.

I enjoy it a lot, he makes me tremendously horny, to see his despair when I have him in the corner.

I would also make him participate in GetDare here, as I have never done it with him, if he has known GetDare for years, but has never participated, does not even have an account.

And at the level of ballbusting and spanking, which are my 2 great passions as a dominant, I would have him quite bitter. Especially with CBT and ballbusting. As a dominant, I have been told that I am too sadistic, I really enjoy seeing the slave's suffering face. I also enjoy watching them twist in pain or move their pubis and abdomen in an attempt to cushion the pain. Also, from CBT / Ballbusting, there are more games to be spanking, which in my opinion is pure punishment. From spanking, I enjoy seeing a white ass change its color to red. In the case of whipping with a stick, I love to see how the marks are formed on the ass, legs, abdomen, arms and occasionally where I hit him with the stick. With the rest of the tools (even the wand), I also love watching him wriggle in the pain of punishment.

The interesting thing about all this is that at the beginning, he would accept things with pleasure. But with the passage of time, he would be completely enslaved and would end up accepting things for wanting to earn his true freedom and free himself from the cage of chastity. Seeing his desperation would be overwhelming to me.

This will probably never happen, because we take the issue of consent very seriously. But it might be possible to do something similar, probably not so long in time.

In Spanish / En español:

Antes de comenzar, tengo que especificar que escribir ésta entrada de blog forma parte de un castigo, ya que no leí adecuadamente como debía de enviar unos PM Dares, además de que no me di cuenta de que algunos de esos PM Dares estaban desactivados por el tema del COVID. ¿Para mí que lo hace castigo?. Que llevo varios días bloqueado en una jaula de castidad y aún me quedan varios días más así. Escribir ésto en esas condiciones, es un castigo para mis bolas, bastante contundente.

EL DESAFÍO MÁS PERVERSO QUE DESEARÍA TENER EL DESCARO DE HACER (COMO SUMISO)

Voy a contar un desafío orientado aquí a GetDare, aunque más bien es una fantasía…

Sería una mezcla entre novatadas, bullying, esclavización, exposición online y chantaje (sin que el chantaje llegase a hacerse efectivo).

Imaginemos que entrase en un hilo super extenso, de esclavización. Un hilo de esos que acaban con un grupo de Kik enorme en el que hay dominantes, esclavos y meros testigos. Por supuesto, estaría obligado a llevar la jaula de castidad puesta durante todo el tiempo y tendría completamente prohibido correrme hasta el final del todo.
Pero en ese grupo, yo sería el único esclavo nuevo. Los demás, ya habrían participado en grupos anteriores. Además, los esclavos tendríamos la opción de molestarnos entre nosotros, lo que ellos aprovecharían para hacerme tanto novatadas, como bullying.
En el grupo, también habría gente de mi país, que posteriormente me harían chantaje para que hiciese cosas y para que siguiera alargando mi tiempo de esclavitud, más del triple del tiempo inicial. De vez en cuando, tanto compañeros esclavos, como los dominantes, me enviarían un enlace de internet con todas las fotos y vídeos que hubiese tenido que pasar… Y me chantajearían con pasar ese enlace como respuesta a mis tuits, en Twitter, forzandome a hacer castigos y atrevimientos realmente duros, de todo tipo, (pero sin llegar a cumplir la amenaza o haciéndolo solo durante unos segundos para que me diera tiempo a verlo y lo borrasen enseguida). Incluso podría darse el caso, de que alguien de mi país me forzase mediante chantaje, a quedar con él en persona, para torturarme.
En cuanto a las cosas que me obligarían a hacer, serían de todo tipo, excepto la feminización / vestir de ropa de mujer, el anal y el chantaje financiero, ya que son 3 de mis límites más importantes. Quiero decir, que no sólo serían wedgies y cosas así, si no también, cosas que tienen que sufrir los esclavos, CBT, ballbusting, spanking muy duro, fotos en decenas de posiciones, etc… Es decir, por un lado, estarían los esclavos haciéndome bullying y novatadas continuamente y por otro lado, estarían los dominantes haciéndomelo pasar mal durante muchas semanas. Incluso, cuando pareciese que todo se fuera a acabar, después de que me permitiesen quitarme la jaula de castidad y correrme, al ser yo el novato del grupo, me hiciesen tirar un dado o me hiciesen jugar a algún juego, en el que yo perdería y todo volvería a comenzar de nuevo, el doble de tiempo o incluso con más gente en el grupo.

EL DESAFÍO MÁS PERVERSO QUE DESEARÍA TENER EL DESCARO DE HACER (COMO DOMINANTE)

No creo que se pudiera considerar un desafío como tal, aunque si como algo "kink". Sería con mi exnovio de 8 años de relación. Actualmente, es amigo. Aunque la relación de amor se acabó, a nivel sexual y de torceduras, siempre congeniamos a la perfección. Además, al estar tantos años juntos, hay generada una confianza, que nos permite ir bastante más lejos que con cualquier otra persona. (Ambos nos consideramos switch en el BDSM). Cuento todo ésto, porque tiene que ver con él.

Está preparando unas oposiciones (exámenes oficiales) para poder trabajar para el gobierno, el actualmente vive en una ciudad a 500 km de la mía, pero en cuanto apruebe esos exámenes, tendrá que mudarse a mi ciudad a vivir. Ya me comentó, que si me puede pagar un alquiler para vivir en mi casa de forma temporal, mientras ahorra para tener unos pequeños fondos a la vez que busca una vivienda para él solo. ¿Mi intención? Sustituir el pago del alquiler por tenerlo a él como esclavo 24/7. A cambio de ser mi esclavo 24/7 se ahorraría pagarme el alquiler. Pero tendría que ser mi esclavo al 100%. Le pondría una de mis jaulas de castidad, probablemente, una de las metálicas de tamaño mediano, y en principio le diría que su tiempo de condena con la jaula es de como mínimo 3 meses. Él ya sabe, que a través de juegos, atrevimientos/torceduras o incluso de castigos, ese tiempo de condena puede ir aumentando o disminuyendo. Pero a mí me gustaría alargarlo hasta el infinito, como mínimo, durante 1 o incluso 2 años (lo máximo que él ha llevado una jaula de castidad, son 5 meses… lógicamente, abriendo la jaula para poder asearse, rasurarse y echarse cremas hidratantes para que no haga ninguna herida).

Por supuesto, él como esclavo, tendría normas básicas como una postura de presentación y escucha y otra postura de espera, ambas posiciones serían de rodillas, una con las manos encima de la cabeza para cuando tenga que escucharme o presentarse ante mí y otra con las manos detrás de la espalda, cuando tenga que esperarme por algo. De tal forma que cuando el entrase por la puerta si yo estoy en casa, o cuando yo entrase por la puerta si es él quien está en casa, debería de ponerse de rodillas con las manos encima de la cabeza, sin excepción.
Le haría limpiarme las zapatillas con la lengua, nada más llegar yo de la calle, no todos los días, pero sí de forma muy habitual. Y lo utilizaría como un esclavo al 100% durante el 80 o 90% del tiempo. Incluso en momentos en los que lo dejaría mucho más tranquilo, le haría recordar en todo momento en su posición, ya que yo siempre llevaría colgada de mi cuello, en una cadena, la llave de la cerradura de su jaula de castidad.
Él hay un castigo que odia mucho, lo rechaza, sin llegar a ser un límite. Es el cornertime. Lo odia porque le aburre y le impacienta tener que estar tiempo mirando a la pared sin poder hacer nada y sin poder moverse (yo, para eso, soy muy especial, no permito el mínimo movimiento y si veo que se mueve, le agrego más tiempo, lo cual a él, le desespera aún más). Me pasaría muchas horas, muchos días, teniéndolo de cara a la pared, en la posición que a mí me apeteciese en cada momento. Es más, antes y después de aplicar cualquier castigo o tortura que le hiciese, tendría un cornertime para que reflexionase en porque motivo le estoy castigando o porque le voy a torturar. Y en el caso de las torturas no, pero en el caso de los castigos, como yo considerase que no se comportó adecuadamente durante el castigo, le volvería a poner ahí. ¿Porque aceptaría? Porque de no hacerlo, le agregaría mucho tiempo de condena con la jaula de castidad. Probablemente al principio, aceptaría el intercambio por más tiempo de jaula, pero llegaría un momento en el que no le iba a quedar más remedio que aceptar todos los cornertime que a mí me diese la gana.
Disfruto mucho, me pone tremendamente cachondo, ver su desesperación cuando le tengo en la esquina.
También le haría participar aquí en GetDare, ya que nunca lo he hecho con él, si conoce GetDare desde hace años, pero nunca ha participado, ni siquiera tiene cuenta.
Y a nivel de ballbusting y spanking, que son mis 2 grandes pasiones como dominante, lo tendría bastante amargado. Sobretodo con el CBT y el ballbusting. Como dominante, me han dicho que soy demasiado sádico, disfruto mucho viendo la cara de sufrimiento del esclavo. También disfruto al ver como se retuercen de dolor o como mueven el pubis y el abdomen en un intento de amortiguar el dolor. Además, de CBT/Ballbusting, hay más juegos que se spanking, que en mi opinión, es más puro castigo. Del spanking, disfruto al ver como un culo blanco va cambiando su color al rojo. En el caso de azotar con una vara, me encanta ver cómo se van formando las marcas en el culo, piernas, abdomen, brazos y en cuando lugar donde le dé un azote con la vara. Con el resto de herramientas (incluso con la vara), también me encanta ver cómo se retuerce del dolor del castigo.
Lo interesante de todo ésto, es que al principio, él, iría aceptando las cosas con gusto. Pero con el paso del tiempo, estaría completamente esclavizado y acabaría aceptando las cosas por querer ganarse su verdadera libertad y liberarse de la jaula de castidad. Ver su desesperación, sería apabullante para mí.

Probablemente ésto no ocurra nunca, porque llevamos muy a rajatabla el tema del consentimiento. Pero podría ser posible hacer algo parecido, probablemente, no tan largo en el tiempo.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 372 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments